• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So the devil walks into a bar

Grammerllama

The Devil's Advocate
Hi everyone, I'm new.

My name is Viktor and I'm an Atheistic Satanist who's views mostly align with the Satanic Temple. I was raised in the not-so-best Christian church (ya' boy has been through two exorcisms) before leaving the church at around 13 because of family issues. I was an atheist for a good while before discovering Wicca and all that jazz. From there I jumped from Wicca to traditional witchcraft to the New Age to just about everything on the Pagan spectrum.

As I played hot potato with spirituality, I started to realize how much I take as metaphor instead of literal fact. All of it, really, was just metaphor to me. That's when I found out I was an atheist who likes the occult aesthetic and thinks a lot like a Satanist. So there's the tldr of my religious life and I'm still 16.

Why is a 16-year-old on a religious forum? I'm curious about the world and how people view it, so might as well do some soul searching on the way. I like thinking differently than how I do, hearing about other's experiences, etc etc. And hey, we all had to start somewhere, right?

Outside of the religious aspects- or lack thereof- of my life, I am a creative writing student in high school with aspirations of becoming an author. I'm an obsessive fan of Star Trek who also enjoys shows like The 100, Lucifer, The Orville, and Victoria. I am the DM for my group's D&D campaign, so there's some brief insight into my current mental state. In terms of music, I'm a fan of synthwave and heavy metal ('cause, you know, there's a lot of overlap there).

So there's my introduction. I can't wait to meet everyone on here and hopefully learn more about myself along the way. Heck, maybe I'll even find god.

Adios,
Viktor

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for the free late afternoon snack....
th

And yes, you're right....it's devil's food cake.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
...I was an atheist for a good while before discovering Wicca and all that jazz. From there I jumped from Wicca to traditional witchcraft to the New Age to just about everything on the Pagan spectrum....
All in a span of 3 years? We have a lot of lifelong practitioners of all of those points in the spectrum. I curious why blow past them all so quickly?

So there's my introduction. I can't wait to meet everyone on here and hopefully learn more about myself along the way. Heck, maybe I'll even find god.
:) You are welcome, but (in my opinion) this is the wrong forum for finding out what your religion should be. This one is geared towards getting people in different religions to converse. You might find something that interests you though, and we have got some channels for seeking. We don't allow preaching, and we don't really have the means to educate someone about religions. We allow some limited debate and discussion, and that's about it. I think only a handful of people have converted to anything during my six years here, and that was their own doing not due to any program we were running.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for the free late afternoon snack....
th

And yes, you're right....it's devil's food cake.

Pfft!! You call that a cake??! A cake isn't a cake until I see nothing but frosting.

*scowls* Haven't we talked about you trying to cut costs by skimping on the desserts?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Hi everyone, I'm new.

My name is Viktor and I'm an Atheistic Satanist who's views mostly align with the Satanic Temple. I was raised in the not-so-best Christian church (ya' boy has been through two exorcisms) before leaving the church at around 13 because of family issues. I was an atheist for a good while before discovering Wicca and all that jazz. From there I jumped from Wicca to traditional witchcraft to the New Age to just about everything on the Pagan spectrum.

As I played hot potato with spirituality, I started to realize how much I take as metaphor instead of literal fact. All of it, really, was just metaphor to me. That's when I found out I was an atheist who likes the occult aesthetic and thinks a lot like a Satanist. So there's the tldr of my religious life and I'm still 16.

Why is a 16-year-old on a religious forum? I'm curious about the world and how people view it, so might as well do some soul searching on the way. I like thinking differently than how I do, hearing about other's experiences, etc etc. And hey, we all had to start somewhere, right?

Outside of the religious aspects- or lack thereof- of my life, I am a creative writing student in high school with aspirations of becoming an author. I'm an obsessive fan of Star Trek who also enjoys shows like The 100, Lucifer, The Orville, and Victoria. I am the DM for my group's D&D campaign, so there's some brief insight into my current mental state. In terms of music, I'm a fan of synthwave and heavy metal ('cause, you know, there's a lot of overlap there).

Adios,
Viktor

You got me! What do you write? Which Star Trek?
I write mostly poetry and prose. I used to read a lot. I'm a Captain Kirk rookie.

Welcome

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Hi everyone, I'm new.

Adios,
Viktor

Oh. You gonna have fun here. They always fight over food. :rolleyes: