• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Jesus is not God?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Actually, we dont... Each bible version is different from the next. Jesus did not create anything, God, His father did. But it was for his son, just like it says.
This is true. The trinity believer never quotes the verses that say that God, the Father, created all things.

And, in fact, there is no verse saying that Jesus created all things … in greater fact, created ANYTHING.

It is the trinitarian translators who attempted to modify the scriptures to make it seem like it referred to Jesus. But it should be noted that Jesus himself never said he created anything.

And take into account that the title of ‘Father’, means:
  • “He who gives life to…”
  • “He who creates…”
  • “He who brings into being…”
  • “He who is the Head”
Notice that trinity never refers to these points as it would mean having to explain why Jesus isn’t called ‘Father’.

And why do we call GOD, ‘Father’…!!!
Because….. He…. Created… He gave Life to all things…

And why do we call Jesus, ‘Son [of the Father]’… because a Son is dutiful to his Father…!

And we are to believe from trinity that the Creator did not create… and the giver of life did not give life… and the bringer into being did not bring into being that which was brought into being…

Moorea944, do Trinitarians understand what it means to ‘Grieve the Holy Spirit’ - the Spirit of Truth!?

Do they understand the consequences of grieving the Holy Spirit of Truth?

If truth is grieved then all is lost… just like Trinitarians.

However, as I see it, @John 1.12 is seeing the fallacy of the trinity ideology but is just now thrashing about like a snake caught in a trap… He cannot openly accept that trinity is fallacy and is struggling to find something in the scriptures to try to help him out … without luck, as you see he isn’t really defending trinity - just flinging the same old tired misinterpreted verses from the manual of trinity ‘get out’ phrases.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans live on a planet that they never created.

Its gases ended inside it's body created. O was the state created.

A cause. Volcanic eruptions put gases out surrounding it.

So you don't own a cosmic thesis. O is really the status. Planet.

Then humans say look at what I look at. I will give it a name. Yet it never owned a named. Never defined itself by a name. All applied by what a human says agreed human group preaching.

False.

Tells self I sure learnt I was a liar.

Reason.

I had no intention of being changed.

Why I said as a scientist theist I was by words a self contradictor.

Meant the statement. Said I learnt. Said I lied who do I think I am. Said I self idolised my own human man self.

Because I did. And still do.

Advised. Don't idolise your own self a warning.

As we are in fact lying.

John1.12

Free gift
This is true. The trinity believer never quotes the verses that say that God, the Father, created all things.

And, in fact, there is no verse saying that Jesus created all things … in greater fact, created ANYTHING.

It is the trinitarian translators who attempted to modify the scriptures to make it seem like it referred to Jesus. But it should be noted that Jesus himself never said he created anything.

• “He who creates…”
  • “He who is the Head”
Notice that trinity never refers to these points as it would mean having to explain why Jesus isn’t called ‘Father’.

And why do we call Jesus, ‘Son [of the Father]’… because a Son is dutiful to his Father…!

And we are to believe from trinity that the Creator did not create… and the giver of life did not give life… and the bringer into being did not bring into being that which was brought into being…

Moorea944, do Trinitarians understand what it means to ‘Grieve the Holy Spirit’ - the Spirit of Truth!?

However, as I see it, @John 1.12 is seeing the fallacy of the trinity ideology but is just now thrashing about like a snake caught in a trap… He cannot openly accept that trinity is fallacy and is struggling to find something in the scriptures to try to help him out … without luck, as you see he isn’t really defending trinity - just flinging the same old tired misinterpreted verses from the manual of trinity ‘get out’ phrases.
John 1
1¶In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made by him ; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6¶There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10¶He was in the world, and the world was made by him , and the world knew him not.

11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14¶And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Col 1
14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15¶Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were ALL THINGS created , that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him; and for him :

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist .

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19¶For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

You could not have it any clearer . If Jesus really did create all things ,how should it have been said ?

Last edited:

John1.12

Free gift

• “He who creates…”
  • “He who is the Head”

Be honest with your self . You did not arrive at your conclusion from scripture.

moorea944

John 1
1¶In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made by him ; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6¶There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10¶He was in the world, and the world was made by him , and the world knew him not.

11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14¶And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Col 1
14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15¶Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were ALL THINGS created , that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him; and for him :

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

You could not have it any clearer . If Jesus really did create all things ,how should it have been said ?

Again...... your looking at things on face value and not understanding context and meaning.

First of all, what version of the bible are your reading? KJV, ESV, NIV? We'll start there...

Ok, John 1. We've already posted this, but we'll go over this again, no problem.

1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God."

Your saying that the word "word" is Jesus. Why? IT's actually not. It's a different meaning. The word "word" in John 1 is LOGOS. LOGOS is someone's thoughts, plans, reasons, meanings, etc.... So, in the beginning was the LOGOS or God's plans and thoughts. They were in the beginning with God and they were with God. And of course they were.

3 "All things were made by him ; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men." This is talking about God, not Jesus yet.

Then in verse 14... now it talks about Jesus. And the LOGOS... God's plans, thoughts, word became flesh in the Lord Jesus Christ. Very simple to read.
And unfortunetly, because you believe in the trinity, your putting in Jesus where it mentions God. God created the world, but you say, no.. that's wrong, Jesus did.

The bible says that God is one and that there are no other Gods beside him. You say, no... that's wrong, that are other Gods beside our God. God the son and God the HS, which is not even in the bible....... See my point?

John1.12

Free gift
Again...... your looking at things on face value and not understanding context and meaning.

First of all, what version of the bible are your reading? KJV, ESV, NIV? We'll start there...

Ok, John 1. We've already posted this, but we'll go over this again, no problem.

1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God."

Your saying that the word "word" is Jesus. Why? IT's actually not. It's a different meaning. The word "word" in John 1 is LOGOS. LOGOS is someone's thoughts, plans, reasons, meanings, etc.... So, in the beginning was the LOGOS or God's plans and thoughts. They were in the beginning with God and they were with God. And of course they were.

3 "All things were made by him ; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men." This is talking about God, not Jesus yet.

Then in verse 14... now it talks about Jesus. And the LOGOS... God's plans, thoughts, word became flesh in the Lord Jesus Christ. Very simple to read.
And unfortunetly, because you believe in the trinity, your putting in Jesus where it mentions God. God created the world, but you say, no.. that's wrong, Jesus did.

The bible says that God is one and that there are no other Gods beside him. You say, no... that's wrong, that are other Gods beside our God. God the son and God the HS, which is not even in the bible....... See my point?
Lol , boy oh boy ! thats special . But what does it say ? Are you saying Gods thoughts are God ??

Soapy

Do you see that word, ‘Before’… It means, by context:
  • GREATER THAN
  • The Head of’
Jesus said the same when defending himself from the Jews who did not believe that he was the messiah, the Christ, because they were expecting a warrior Messiah to rid them of their persecutors, the Romans.

Jesus told them that if they listened to the words he was speaking to them then they would not die. So they retorted that:
  • Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?" (John 8:53)
Jesus spoke of Spiritual death - death of their Spirit - but they erred in thinking of death of their physical body.
  • Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me… Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.".
Jesus reminds the Jews that THE FATHER is whom they call ‘GOD’ and it is that same Father that glorifies him. And that the glory of his (Jesus’) day, this day, was FORESEEN by Abraham. And the foreseeing made Abraham glad knowing that the MESSIAH was to come from the his family lineage…

The Jews are astonished at Jesus’ knowledge of the patriarchs and blurt out:
  • “"You are not yet fifty years old," they said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
The ‘not yet fifty years old’ refers to age of learnedness in the scriptures, the Torah. It was like saying, ‘You’re just a kid - what do you know!!?’

Jesus assures them that HE IS GREATER THAN ABRAHAM (in answer to verse 53)
  • "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "BEFORE Abraham, I am!"
How on earth or in heaven do you read that Jesus saying that he was greater than Abraham turns into the meaning that Jesus is ALMIGHTY GOD, and especially as Jesus had just referred THE FATHER as ALMIGHTY GOD that the Jews claim.

So, it was Jesus’ EMPHATIC CLAIM that he was indeed greater than Abraham that caused the Jews to want to stone Jesus.

This is drawn out in another incident more directly related to the messiahship of Jesus wherein the Jews dragged Jesus off to Pilate and Herod (Luke 22:67 - 23:..)

And yet another incident when they falsely accuse Jesus of claiming to be almighty God - which Jesus emphatically denies (John 19:24)

So, ‘BEFORE’, John the Baptist refers to Jesus as being ‘BEFORE HIM’… meaning that,
  • Though John was OLDER than Jesus, Jesus was ‘BEFORE JOHN’.
Clearly, this ‘before’ is not about age (Chronology) but rather, GREATNESS!

Hence, Jesus being ‘Before all things’ means that he is ‘GREATER than all things’ in reference to creation.

@John 1.12, Who is greater:
  • The one foreseeing the day of the coming messiah
or:
  • The Messiah who’s day was foretold by the foreseer?
’Head of the body, the Church…’

@John 1.12, :
  • Jesus is the head of the church…
BUT WHO OWNS THE CHURCH? Who’s church is it that Jesus is the head of?

• Jesus is the Shepherd of the Sheep
BUT WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE SHEEP? Who’s Sheep is it that Jesus shepherds?
@John1.12, What is ‘the fullness’ that the Father was pleased that Jesus was filled with?

When did Jesus get filled with the fullness?

Wasn’t it at his anointing at the river Jordan written about and spoken of by the apostles, for instance:
  • “You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached-- how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.“ (Acts 10:37-38)
Here again, you expose yourself… but that is good!

IF JESUS DID CREATE ALL THINGS then HE WOULD BE CALLED “FATHER”.

But GOD is called “FATHER” …
  • “for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live” (1 Cor 8:6)
  • one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.” (Eph 4:6)
  • Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God,” (John 17:3)
and Jesus calls himself, “SON OF MAN”:
  • “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.” (Matt 25:31)
  • “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins” (Mark 2:10)
  • “For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10)
And, what does ‘Son’ mean to you in respect of the scriptures?

And, what does ‘Father’ mean to you in regard to the scriptures?

And, what does the word, ‘God’, mean to you in any aspect?

Last edited:

John1.12

Free gift
Do you see that word, ‘Before’… It means, by context:
  • GREATER THAN
  • The Head of’
Jesus said the same when defending himself from the Jews who did not believe that he was the messiah, the Christ, because they were expecting a warrior Messiah to rid them of their persecutors, the Romans.

Jesus told them that if they listened to the words he was speaking to them then they would not die. So they retorted that:
  • Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?" (John 8:53)
Jesus spoke of Spiritual death - death of their Spirit - but they erred in thinking of death of their physical body.
  • Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me… Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.".
Jesus reminds the Jews that THE FATHER is whom they call ‘GOD’ and it is that same Father that glorifies him. And that the glory of his (Jesus’) day, this day, was FORESEEN by Abraham. And the foreseeing made Abraham glad knowing that the MESSIAH was to come from the his family lineage…

The Jews are astonished at Jesus’ knowledge of the patriarchs and blurt out:
  • “"You are not yet fifty years old," they said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
The ‘not yet fifty years old’ refers to age of learnedness in the scriptures, the Torah. It was like saying, ‘You’re just a kid - what do you know!!?’

Jesus assures them that HE IS GREATER THAN ABRAHAM (in answer to verse 53)
  • "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "BEFORE Abraham, I am!"
How on earth or in heaven do you read that Jesus saying that he was greater than Abraham turns into the meaning that Jesus is ALMIGHTY GOD, and especially as Jesus had just referred THE FATHER as ALMIGHTY GOD that the Jews claim.

So, it was Jesus’ EMPHATIC CLAIM that he was indeed greater than Abraham that caused the Jews to want to stone Jesus.

This is drawn out in another incident more directly related to the messiahship of Jesus wherein the Jews dragged Jesus off to Pilate and Herod (Luke 22:67 - 23:..)

And yet another incident when they falsely accuse Jesus of claiming to be almighty God - which Jesus emphatically denies (John 19:24)

So, ‘BEFORE’, John the Baptist refers to Jesus as being ‘BEFORE HIM’… meaning that,
  • Though John was OLDER than Jesus, Jesus was ‘BEFORE JOHN’.
Clearly, this ‘before’ is not about age (Chronology) but rather, GREATNESS!

Hence, Jesus being ‘Before all things’ means that he is ‘GREATER than all things’ in reference to creation.

@John 1.12, Who is greater:
  • The one foreseeing the day of the coming messiah
or:
  • The Messiah who’s day was foretold by the foreseer?
’Head of the body, the Church…’

@John 1.12, :
  • Jesus is the head of the church…
BUT WHO OWNS THE CHURCH? Who’s church is it that Jesus is the head of?

• Jesus is the Shepherd of the Sheep
BUT WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE SHEEP? Who’s Sheep is it that Jesus shepherds?@John1.12, What is ‘the fullness’ that the Father was pleased that Jesus was filled with?

When did Jesus get filled with the fullness?

Wasn’t it at his anointing at the river Jordan written about and spoken of by the apostles, for instance:
  • “You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached-- how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.“ (Acts 10:37-38)
Here again, you expose yourself… but that is good!

IF JESUS DID CREATE ALL THINGS then HE WOULD BE CALLED “FATHER”.

But GOD is called “FATHER” …
  • “for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live” (1 Cor 8:6)
  • one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.” (Eph 4:6)
  • Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God,” (John 17:3)
and Jesus calls himself, “SON OF MAN”:
  • “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.” (Matt 25:31)
  • “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins” (Mark 2:10)
  • “For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10)
And, what does ‘Son’ mean to you in respect of the scriptures?

And, what does ‘Father’ mean to you in regard to the scriptures?

And, what does the word, ‘God’, mean to you in any aspect?
Again, all your doing is pointing out verses that reveal the humanity of Jesus and the God head . To think that ' Father ' and ' Son ' refers to literal relationship is weird indeed . Did the Father have a Mother God who birthed Jesus. Is this your position ?

moorea944

Lol , boy oh boy ! thats special . But what does it say ? Are you saying Gods thoughts are God ??

What? Not really understanding what your saying here..... Your looking at it at a trinitarian's view point and not the bibles. All I was saying that the word - LOGOS - was with God. The translators put in the word, "word"....... And capitalized the W.... The translators did that.... understand?.... They took the orginal word LOGOS and changed it to Word.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The scientists humans were proven wrong.

The book a researched theme is a whole statement and not partial. Involved natural plus it's attack. Science today is reading it as a how to set of instructions.

Reason today mind depravity by irradiating causes as you believe in causing it without concern for self.

Origin line of thought to origin science theist human is encoded. Science began science ended science began again. You never believed you would be harmed. Did get harmed and was proven wrong.

Theist self mind. Organised group status human self belief also.

We are lucky to still be alive.

O says science is the spatial model creator as any body of held mass.

Science says but I believe new planets are forming. In the same one space condition.

What has that thought got to do with our planet?

Are you contemplating you can copy the informed thesis and produce a planet also?

Yes says the theist. I pretend about earth. Pretending I am following its strings into formation.

O earth stopped as mass.

A cause from mass an effect the heavens. Just because the cooling body of O mass ejected.

Is not any string theory.

What my sensible natural human brothers adult thinking life as a human knew.

As a huge amount of bible information is a self contradiction. The theist imposes the correct natural status was not to be harmed. Not to be harmed is first.

Reasoning I was a baby first as a human not an adult theist first.

As all life information is relative in any human theory.

So he infers his adult father human self did it to the innocent life as a purpose to save us.

Now if you used common sense.....
The heavens balanced as natural owns the supported body background heavens of why we exist living.

Human form should be equal. We see we are not so explained why.

Part of the advice.

DNA changed. Language changed. Brain mind changed hearing changed. That advice.

Radiation fall attacking man human theist science life.

Notice if you own blame words it would prove it was real. Self. Is a billion of one form variable a self living on earth.

Man penis owner to claim man said hu man for two selves. Speaking on behalf of a life he did not own.

The third self his claim innocent baby is meant to grow to become man adult human father. Yet two in one theme is about a man.

We live the proof that we had walked through the separated space. In the heavens by heavens O rotating movement. As the eternal who had lost mass into creation had caused it.

Spiritual beings.

Common sense. If you knew you came from somewhere else originally to thesis would pretend you were discussing it as relative advice. To go back to it?

Science is that proof claiming the adult human man said I will save us from living on earth.

His thesis he never claims self is just a human. Proven lying.

Which you cannot argue against for it is theism.

To return to a higher self than what we own.

Humans die. We don't return to any higher self. Our cells own loss removal naturally. So we know as the argument we cannot return into any higher form. Natural form the self is first.

Human status I survive until my cells can no longer replace itself. Then I do die completely.

Why science had destroyed all life on earth. After the ice age the newly born form of gods saving ice he nearly destroyed life again by science in Moses.

The flood theme is extra water moving by conditions of causes.

Is not the ark.

Flooding is its own heavenly reason to cool burning gases by passing water back and forth.

It is a scientific law to flood by known observation.

An ark states a human was built by their human selves.

The claim when it landed or hit Ararat life was saved. Attack on earth stopped. Images of ground life emerged in new cloud amassing that science had cause the heavens to gain.

Why man adult in science said I caused it myself. It was extra. Not extra X radiation it was extra cloud amassing.

Which state natural heavens removed from life support higher first to keep mass present. Life healthy lost its previous natural support been sick since.

So when you assess a human baby the innocent life to its human father then you realise that adult lied.

As he was never saving us. Why anyone who uses common sense can argue against how it is preached.

The heavens natural gas changed and burnt us to death. Historic and sciences owned origins. Today he is theorising origins.

Stephen Haw King warning.

The sort of human self we warn ourselves about. False preaching maths and science. For it is only human inferred not living inside of O mass as the origin the creator.

Why science is wrong. If he says we live with God by ark we all would be volcanic mass or crystal mass or an iron core. Inside God earth. Travelling through space.

In his satanic thesis those forms he pretends are owned by machine. Owning the same conscious use human to be informed now you should realise why he tried to convince humans by thesis that we are a part bio machine.

As the story I just told is what he refers to himself in thinking.

Why our natural brother who wrote the bible message told us to be aware of false preaching in science. As it is real.

The hypocrites who thesis life's destruction claiming it necessary to practice science.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Theme. If you own natural life first.

Natural is its highest self human.

Know your cells die get removed constantly. Do you return to a higher self healthy body? Yes says the human aware of self. Is it a higher body? No. It is a natural body that says lucky I am still alive having returned from death. Loss of cells.

Yet your cell as it changed already reproduced. As the ovary is the reproducing cell.

Yes says a natural human our occult brother lied. As it is natural human health living conditions.

We all live that bodily occurrence until we really die.

So scientist did you knowingly in research confess that you gave our life water and food microbiome oxygenated by nature garden to cloud amassing extra?

You built the causes breaking law of stone Sion fusion into fission? Yes he said I told you I did it.

To put human image in clouds as the status humans died because ground water and oxygen loss and became angels as images in heavens in clouds?

Yes.

As humans always said when I died I became an angel as it is part of human memory. Seeing humans did it to themselves.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If we review the man theist he tried to convince us that our cell loss replacement is Jesus. As we live as a Human looking at another human.

Yet he is using all various forms of non human states in the story. Referencing Jesus as the attack on life.

Human is the first title. Natural human second title. Man human of woman human the third title.

As we are all babies.

O ovary the reproducer with sperm.

Father said man equals his own sperm the female equals ovary. Neither can as separate bodies reproduce self.

Sex did.

Whole humans as humans adults first is the medical DNA genesis advice.

Mockery ....to claim we were Jesus.

Medical science has to look study observe another living human to be a human biologist.

Geologist. Man has to be a man to study stone to be a geologist.

Brother applied human spoken human described meanings for humans by humans as humans used against us.

Occult self says knowingly your science is only involving humans living. You are less intelligent. By quotes first you are inferring wisdom as it is all subjective advice in human presence only.

Mine is about when humans never existed is his confession.

A human is only a human first.

You cannot say human then pretend the said human never existed. As you can only discuss a human in their human presence. To say when a human never existed in consciousness means I will destroy your presence.

Why they said we were mocked by the occultist. Who caused sacrificed life living.

Secondly father said baby to man human is of no name first all men proved that they lost their spirituality consciousness in the attack.

Afterwards it was re expressed. Still innocent. Still kind. Still living. Still loving. The teaching for humans.

Proving the satanist theist about burning radiation as the backdrop of life evil. Who said we began from an evil spirit.

Our backdrop is heavens gas O gods spirits.
Then a stone star saved us by replacing the backdrop heavens with its gases. Wandering.

The saviour owns ice...water...oxygen...natural light...immaculate clear spirit gas and wandering star gases.

Not any human discussion is relative in the bible advice. Advice we need all of it to be present to live. Was the discussion. Science had removed the physical mass of all those bodies.

John1.12

Free gift
What? Not really understanding what your saying here..... Your looking at it at a trinitarian's view point and not the bibles. All I was saying that the word - LOGOS - was with God. The translators put in the word, "word"....... And capitalized the W.... The translators did that.... understand?.... They took the orginal word LOGOS and changed it to Word.
Its impossible to read John chapter 1 and not see that it all refers to Jesus.

moorea944

Its impossible to read John chapter 1 and not see that it all refers to Jesus.

I didnt say that John 1 doesnt refer to Jesus..... You read it differently than I because you believe in a false doctrine called the trinity. Your making Jesus God. Bible knows nothing on that. You make Jesus God, not scripture. That's all.....

Soapy

Which verse are you referring to?
Now you are being silly.

You know exactly what I am referring to and that’s why you cannot answer.

The question is not about any verse. It is about defining, in your view, what the WORD, or TERM,… the definition, of ‘God’, is, to you.

I will say, to me, it means any of:
  • Most Majestic
  • Most Heroic
  • Greatest
  • Most Noble
  • Most Glorious
  • Most Powerful
  • Lawmaker / Law Upholder
  • [Primary] Judge
  • Most Righteous
Thus:
  • In the beginning was the word [of the most glorious one]
  • And the word [of the most glorious one] was with [the most glorious one]
  • And the word was [the most heroic, most majestic, most glorious, most powerful word]
Hence, when I ask you to define what ‘God’ meant to you, you cannot answer because you know what the outcome would be.

Pity you cannot be honest and answer straightforward questions … but it’s ok, @John 1.12, I do know why you won’t answer … You dare not!!!

Do you want to try again, now!