• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So... how old is everyone here?

Carol wis

I'm 51, I love it never thought I'd say that when I was younger. you wouldn't believe it, it's all life experiences, people you meet, knowledge, everything keeps getting fuller and fuller. I look forward to getting older too..

Trey of Diamonds

At 42 and $2.99 a pop, I think we are the only ones who can afford them.
Do you keep a pull list at your local dealer?

Nah, I just pop in once a week. At 2.99 or more I'm pretty picky about what I buy. Also, I so busy trying to write them that its hard to find time to read.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I was extatic the day I was reaching my teens. I was glad the day I was no longer in my teens. I'm happy to be in my twenties. Not looking forward to being in the thirties.

Oh my dearest........the thirties are much better than the twenties! :hug:

I cried on my 29th birthday for about an hour, and at the time I really felt that my youth was "gone." After an hour of tears and wailing about, I realized that what is past pales so much compared to what lies ahead. And at 35, I still feel that I'm just getting started. :)

Besides, it's cool to finally have a sense of humor about what age does to the human body. LOL

Peace,
Mystic

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
It will be less than 24 hours. It always is. I run out quite frequently, and as soon as one Frubal times out, I get to give again. The trick is to run out as often as possible. :D