• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So... how old is everyone here?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
12853681.jpg

I was extatic the day I was reaching my teens. I was glad the day I was no longer in my teens. I'm happy to be in my twenties. Not looking forward to being in the thirties.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
12853681.jpg

I was extatic the day I was reaching my teens. I was glad the day I was no longer in my teens. I'm happy to be in my twenties. Not looking forward to being in the thirties.
My grandad always said you're only as old as the one you're feeling. Thirties are fine.

gnomon

When I shave my head and beard people put me in my 20's. When I let the beard go they guess a bit closer.

When I open my mouth to speak they hand me a lollipop and ask where my parents are at. Go figure.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter

When I shave my head and beard people put me in my 20's. When I let the beard go they guess a bit closer.

When I open my mouth to speak they hand me a lollipop and ask where my parents are at. Go figure.

No one ever gives me lollies anymore... Of course I would accept one anyway, because who knows what kind of poison they put on it...... O_O I will accept a hit of marajuana though, if the person offering is the boyfriend of the friend of my sister... :D Just kidding.

gnomon

No one ever gives me lollies anymore... Of course I would accept one anyway, because who knows what kind of poison they put on it...... O_O I will accept a hit of marajuana though, if the person offering is the boyfriend of the friend of my sister... :D Just kidding.

:biglaugh:

What the heck is that!