• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Comey and Page knew the Russia Probe was garbage?

tytlyf

Not Religious
John Solomon and Sara Carter are not credible sources. Find a different source a post again.
A big red flag should be seeing both those clowns on Hannity every night.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Yeah, the title says it all...

Read this:

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

The TLDR:

"Page opined further, acknowledging “it still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing” to connect Trump and Russia, no matter what Mueller or the FBI did.

“As far as May of 2017, we still couldn’t answer the question,” she said at another point.""
If they could prove a tie to the Trump campaign before the Mueller appointment, there would have been no need to appoint Mueller.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
John Solomon and Sara Carter are not credible sources. Find a different source a post again.

I think u Americans hate Russia because u cannot pronounce the Russian R...
Whereas I can:p
Come on...admit it:D:D

Last edited:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Yeah, the title says it all...

Read this:

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

The TLDR:

"Page opined further, acknowledging “it still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing” to connect Trump and Russia, no matter what Mueller or the FBI did.

“As far as May of 2017, we still couldn’t answer the question,” she said at another point.""
This is why you do an investigation. I

Mindmaster

Premium Member
If they could prove a tie to the Trump campaign before the Mueller appointment, there would have been no need to appoint Mueller.

Not really, if there was no evidence prior to May of last year there is no justification of Mueller's role. Mueller as a special counsel isn't like other attorneys working for the FBI -- basically, he has to have evidence before his position exists. If there isn't something determined to be going on in the executive branch the normal FBI can handle it. It seems like you're not the only one here that doesn't understand how it works.

The issue is there are three sources that say Trump had nothing to do with it, and none of them like him or are his friends. Most of them know more of what is going on in that case than we do.

Mindmaster

Premium Member

Attacking who it's from is just logical fallacy 101, you should know better. :D

Anyway, most of the "article" was just texts they sent to one another. The rest were comments Comey made (that are well known) and so on.

Stuff we know:

1) Dossier was supplied by FBI to news outlets to make a case for collusion. It was used to get FISA warrants.

2) Dossier was funded by Hillary and the DNC.

3) Without #1 being legit, Mueller doesn't have a job. So why do we have him?

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Not really, if there was no evidence prior to May of last year there is no justification of Mueller's role. Mueller as a special counsel isn't like other attorneys working for the FBI -- basically, he has to have evidence before his position exists. If there isn't something determined to be going on in the executive branch the normal FBI can handle it. It seems like you're not the only one here that doesn't understand how it works.

The issue is there are three sources that say Trump had nothing to do with it, and none of them like him or are his friends. Most of them know more of what is going on in that case than we do.
There was evidence, just no proof.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
A "proof" is a string of arguments, utilizing evidence, that are convincing of the conclusion.

Uhhh...no. Proof is a usually a physical or irrefutable testimony that supports a charge or suspicion. In this case proof has been very elusive.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Uhhh...no. Proof is a usually a physical or irrefutable testimony that supports a charge or suspicion. In this case proof has been very elusive.
How does that differ from what I said?

You restated what I said in different words.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Couldn't care less". When you say "I could care less" you are saying that it matters to you. But otherwise correct.
Alas, the "I could care less" is an idiom which means what the poster intended.
It's popular among those less gifted in wordsmithery.