• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Smartest Countries 2022

The report everybody has been waiting for is published. Here are the top 10 smartest countries.

Top 10 Countries
  1. Japan - 106.48
  2. Taiwan - 106.47
  3. Singapore - 105.89
  4. Hong Kong - 105.37
  5. China - 104.1
  6. South Korea - 102.35
  7. Belarus - 101.6
  8. Finland - 101.2
  9. Liechtenstein - 101.07
  10. Germany - 100.74

Full list containing 199 countries are here:

Smartest Countries 2022.

You can check out the sources on the link for references.

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
I suspect China is falsifying the records. Taiwan, Singapore, and Hong Kong ... maybe, maybe not. I know Japan puts a lot of effort into education, and maybe so do these other three, but I also know those three have major slums and rural poverty that I doubt nets any significant educational results. I get the feeling that this is an "of those who go to school in country X, how smart are they" kind of study.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The report everybody has been waiting for is published. Here are the top 10 smartest countries.

Top 10 Countries
  1. Japan - 106.48
  2. Taiwan - 106.47
  3. Singapore - 105.89
  4. Hong Kong - 105.37
  5. China - 104.1
  6. South Korea - 102.35
  7. Belarus - 101.6
  8. Finland - 101.2
  9. Liechtenstein - 101.07
  10. Germany - 100.74

Full list containing 199 countries are here:

Smartest Countries 2022.

You can check out the sources on the link for references.

According to the information from the link, Canada is smarter than the United States. That can't be right. Americans are the smartest. ;)

2d76d403-f797-4cfc-83f6-a7a90b2e8d78_text.gif

Vee

Premium Member

What's the criteria? A high level of education doesn't necessarily mean "smart". Look at the amount of morons with degrees from the best schools in the world running the planet into the ground.

What's the criteria? A high level of education doesn't necessarily mean "smart". Look at the amount of morons with degrees from the best schools in the world running the planet into the ground.

I think this report is a meta analysis of former IQ test results. In the sources section there is a link to a pdf called "The Intelligence of Nations - Ulster Institute 2019" which is 400 something pages. I think the latest results are the updated version of that study because 2022 version is identical. I haven't looked at the pdf much tbh but it explains everything in detail. At page 16 there is a section called "Testing Characteristics" there is the name of IQ tests at this section.

Last edited: