• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Small Announcement

Just_me_Mike

Due to the economy, I am having to shut my business down. As such I will be looking to cut expenses where I can. I have enjoyed talking on here, so if I am not on for a while that is the reason why. The Internet is quite a luxury when compared to fixing your son's cavity, and other things.

Jesus is good, and here for all of you. That's all I want to represent.

My Internet is due to cut off tonight, so after that, it is what it is.

Shouldn't the Internet be free???

Hope to be back soon.

Mike

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Sorry to hear the economy got your business. Hope you make it back soon. You've some very interesting ideas.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Due to the economy, I am having to shut my business down. As such I will be looking to cut expenses where I can. I have enjoyed talking on here, so if I am not on for a while that is the reason why. The Internet is quite a luxury when compared to fixing your son's cavity, and other things.

Jesus is good, and here for all of you. That's all I want to represent.

My Internet is due to cut off tonight, so after that, it is what it is.

Shouldn't the Internet be free???

Hope to be back soon.

These are tough times,you have interesting posts so hurry back ok:yes: and yes the Internet should be free

blackout

Violet.
I'm sorry honey. :(
Things are much harder for everybody right now.
If people aren't paying for my service...
how can I pay for yours, right?

Hope there are positive new solutions on your horizon. :rainbow1:

what business do you have maby we could give you suggestions to improve your profit margin and get you back online again

whooooohoooooooo post 4000 :D

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Ya know,
I am going to miss your theological theories. (Even as I shake my head at most of them.)

Hurry back,
Tumbleweed

Just_me_Mike

Wow, came to the office to do a few things today and my Internet is still up!

It is amazing, I cancel my Internet almost 6 days ago now, and they leave it up. However if you miss your bill by a couple days they shut you down ASAP.

Typical. Anyhoo, I have a few posts I was thinking about so hopefully I can slip them in!