• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sidd's Cafe'

melk

christian open minded
Too late I'm bored!

On a lighter note, I've just baked a chocolate & stout cake. It's in the fridge if anyone wants to help themselves. YUM!

I'm bored too. Today, we had elections here in Brazil. Country literally divided: 51,5 x 48,5. Our president was reelected. More populism, more bad conduct, more problems with the economy... those are our perspective for the next 4 years.
Gonna eat a piece of that cake to better my mood...without that damned whale blubber, of course.

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Oops! The artwork on the walls fell down during the move. I'll try to hang them back up straight, but no promises. Found the espresso machine, as well.

full

full

full

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
The new set up is like enforced participation on a nudist beach, with automatic international TV broadcasting. Not good for me. I've deleted and unticked as much as possible. Apparently it's an Error if you don't follow anyone, so I'm following you Crossfire. Don't take it personally, I'm a slave to the software.

von bek

Your back?

To tell someone, "You got their back" means you are supporting or protecting them. Of course, crossfire may actually be some ghoulish collector of anatomical parts, building some abomination that she will reanimate on this Halloween night... ;)

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
So who should I vote for in the UK elections? I don't believe any of them any more! It's all spin and dodgy statistics.