• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sidd's Cafe'

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I really don't want to preach...and I don't really want to go to Ninevah...I'm not sure I can help those people...and I am certainly a Jew....specifically a reform Jew (small "r")...;)

Who couldn't relate to that?:p Do they even have good falafels in Nineveh? Sheesh no wonder why Jonah didn't have a good attitude.

melk

christian open minded
Assisting your clients??
The Free Dicitionary: assist = to give aid or suport, to help
Clients, just figurative
Sorry if I didn't make me understand, my english is poor and I'm a little clumsy, but my intentions were noble
I chose this DIR because it's a nice place, a little off the beaten track.
I agree that it is the most apropriate for this cafe
If you mean religious beliefs this cafe is meant as a calm harbour to chill out, but the DIR gives a clue!
Just what i thought. Asked because you didn't put it clear in your title.
As per the OP, help yourself to food and drink and feel free to bring some along. Homemade cake is popular...
Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Avi1001

reform Jew humanist liberal feminist entrepreneur
My anger was just for kidding. Never could be angry with you, you know. :hug:

No worries, Melki, on my next ferocious whale watch trip....I will bring you along....as whale bait....just kidding...buddy. ;)

Last edited:

Avi1001

Who couldn't relate to that?:p Do they even have good falafels in Nineveh? Sheesh no wonder why Jonah didn't have a good attitude.

My first trip to Ninevah....so I wouldn't know....can anyone recommend a good belly dancer lounge ? :D.....Utoh...that might be against my feminist principles. :cover:.....and CF is reading this thread...:eek:

melk

christian open minded
Psst...just to let you know--Magog is the one who likes to get slapped across the face with a fish, not Avi...;)

Thanks for the advice... But I think it works only when done women, specially the interesting ones.

Last edited:

melk

christian open minded
No worries, Melki, on my next ferocious whale watch trip....I will bring you along....as whale bait....just kidding...buddy. ;)

Think you would better pick up a lady in that lounge, to follow you on your trip. She would be a better company inside the whale.:D

Last edited:

Avi1001

Think you would better pick up a lady in that lounge, to follow you on your trip. She would be a better company inside the whale.:D

Melki...this is not a dating voyage.....we are here to get eaten by the whale...and save the Ninevans. Your going to have hold off on your lascivious ways until we return to Brasil. Btw...are you a vegan? I'm sharing some dietary advice on another thread.;)

Last edited:

melk

christian open minded
Melki...this is not a dating voyage.....we are here to get eaten by the whale...and save the Ninevans. Your going to have hold off on your lascivious ways until we return to Brasil. Btw...are you a vegan? I'm sharing some dietary advice on another thread.;)

Argh...that diet sounded horrible to me :eek:. Is it what we're going to eat during the trip?

melk

christian open minded
But... tell me some details of this mission: who and how you were instructed about it? what is exactly the mission? has is already started or does it have a date?
Or is it all UNSPEAKABLE?

Avi1001

But... tell me some details of this mission: who and how you were instructed about it? what is exactly the mission? has is already started or does it have a date?
Or is it all UNSPEAKABLE?

My friend, Melki...I was indeed inspired to my journey by our fine Staff. I will be pleased to provide you the details, but it will have to be couched in secret language...

melk

christian open minded
My friend, Melki...I was indeed inspired to my journey by our fine Staff. I will be pleased to provide you the details, but it will have to be couched in secret language...

What a decadence: the original Jonah was inspired by God, while we will have to follow the Staff? for the secret language, I suggest k or p language... did you play with these languages when you were a child, or it is just a brazilian thing?

Avi1001

What a decadence: the original Jonah was inspired by God, while we will have to follow the Staff? for the secret language, I suggest k or p language... did you play with these languages when you were a child, or it is just a brazilian thing?

Sorry, I had to run off earlier, without finishing my massage...no, I do not know k or p language....but you can tell us...no worries...the Staff will not be able to remember the code...:D...anyway, I was going to say....I cannot speak the unspoken word......which is the secret given to me.....by our majestic Staff...:D.....but, my friend, Melki....I will tell you the secret on Nov. 6.....which is the day the Staff have set as the day I can tell you....and I will make my announcement over on my "Avi" thread....so that I do not bore these kind Buddhists to death... :D....can you wait, Melki ?

By the way...speaking of our fine Staff....have you met my favorite...Luis Dantes ? He is a cool atheist.....he is Brazilian too...he is good people....when he is not mad at me....;)

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Too late I'm bored!

On a lighter note, I've just baked a chocolate & stout cake. It's in the fridge if anyone wants to help themselves. YUM!

Avi1001

On a lighter note, I've just baked a chocolate & stout cake. It's in the fridge if anyone wants to help themselves. YUM!

Sure....I hope you don't mind if I add a bit of whale blubber to that stout cake ? Yummm......;)