• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shroud of Turin is from first AD.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How I must be disciplined? Is ban enough, or one needs Crucifixion?
Nobody talking of banning you, nobody talking about punishing you. You taking everything as negative toward you.

Relax, enjoy your life, and stop stiving after being a super genius who will conqure the world.
It is enough to just be you Dimitri Martila. You are enough as the person you are.

Biology also says the taxonomy of humans is that they're part of a family of great apes, it's a scientific fact, with converging objective evidence from multiple scientific fields. Genetics alone would suffice to establish this fact.

Humans are apes – ‘Great Apes’

Human and chimp DNA is so similar because the two species are so closely related. Humans, chimps and bonobos descended from a single ancestor species that lived six or seven million years ago.
Can they breed together? Nope and please don’t try at home.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Are you judgmental over my soul? Ministry of truth? The satan has put any atheist to control what I must feel?

Is there an English version of that I can peruse? Lets try one more time then. I am an atheist, and thus I don't believe in Satan or souls, the only ministry of truth I can recollect is from Orwell's 1984, so a fairly dubious reference really, almost prescient given what Orwell envisioned it to mean, and how grossly you seem to have misrepresented what I said.

Last edited:

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Can they breed together? Nope and please don’t try at home.

So you have no answer to the facts presented, and can only offer this bizarre and irrelevant straw man fallacy in response. You also seem unaware of what taxonomy means, and seem under the impressions that all apes are the same species? I can only suggest you stop trying to understand biology through the lens of archaic superstition.

Quod erat demonstrandum

So you have no answer to the facts presented, and can only offer this bizarre and irrelevant straw man fallacy in response. You also seem unaware of what taxonomy means, and seem under the impressions that all apes are the same species? I can only suggest you stop trying to understand biology through the lens of archaic superstition.

Quod erat demonstrandum
I agree it’s a bizarre statement and an appropriate one considering your “so similar” view that ape and humans are related.
You’re suggesting this bizarre breeding happened somewhere down the line, I’m glad you see it as bizarre now.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
I agree it’s a bizarre statement and an appropriate one considering your “so similar” view that ape and humans are related.

Bizarre straw man fallacy, and humans are apes, our taxonomy is that we are part of the family of great apes. Nor is this "my view" it is an accepted biological and scientific fact, which you seem unaware of, though that's no great shock.
You’re suggesting this bizarre breeding happened somewhere down the line, I’m glad you see it as bizarre now.

I am suggesting nothing, the facts are established by science, and I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I suspect that's because you don't either. What breeding?

We share a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, it lived between 8 and 6 million years ago. That is why we share more of our DNA with chimpanzees than any other species.

"Humans and chimps share a surprising 98.8 percent of their DNA."

American Museum of Natural History

Last edited:
Bizarre straw man fallacy, and humans are apes, our taxonomy is that we are part of the family of great apes. Nor is this "my view" it is an accepted biological and scientific fact, which you seem unaware of, though that's no great shock.

I am suggesting nothing, the facts are established by science, and I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I suspect that's because you don't either. What breeding?

We share a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, it lived between 8 and 6 million years ago. That is why we share more of our DNA with chimpanzees than any other species.

"Humans and chimps share a surprising 98.8 percent of their DNA."

American Museum of Natural History
It’s exactly accurate and the percentage of DNA means nothing, can they successfully breed? No and that’s the answer, never happened. It’s bizarre as you and I both agree. All that’s confirmed is similar design by the Creator who is all wise.
Otherwise go mate with your distant cousin and prove your point.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It’s exactly accurate and the percentage of DNA means nothing, can they successfully breed? No and that’s the answer, never happened. It’s bizarre as you and I both agree. All that’s confirmed is similar design by the Creator who is all wise.
There are moral issues involved so no one, except perhaps the Russians and at that time their biology was garbage, has ever seriously tried to interbreed man and chimp. We might be able to interbreed, especially if it was done in vitro. Of course even if we have evolved to far away for a successful fertilization to occur that does not mean that we are not related. There are quite a few species that creationists will call "the same kind" that cannot interbreed either. You can't use the breeding standard because it is not used by your fellow creationists when it comes to other species.

But it is not just surface similarity of DNA the proves that we are definitely related, ERV's are evidence that no creationist can touch. That is not without being laughably wrong or openly lying.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
It’s exactly accurate

What is?

and the percentage of DNA means nothing,

Of course it does don't be absurd.

can they successfully breed?

Who?

No and that’s the answer, never happened.

Answer to what, what never happened?

It’s bizarre as you and I both agree.

I'm pretty certain we don't.

All that’s confirmed is similar design by the Creator who is all wise.

A bare unevidenced subjective claim, just why you think this kind of argument from assertion fallacy is compelling only you can know.

Which cousin, what point? You're making less and less sense, and that is no mean achievement. There are different species of great apes, and humans are one species, different species can't breed together, that is what the word means, did you not know this?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What is?

Of course it does don't be absurd.

Who?

Answer to what, what never happened?

I'm pretty certain we don't.

A bare unevidenced subjective claim, just why you think this kind of argument from assertion fallacy is compelling only you can know.

Which cousin, what point? You're making less and less sense, and that is no mean achievement. There are different species of great apes, and humans are one species, different species can't breed together, that is what the word means, did you not know this?
He seems to think that because man and chimps cannot interbreed that that somehow refutes human evolution. I know, it makes not sense, but desperation never does.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
For thousands of about 100 years lived human life. Human biology is owned exact.

Whilst living humans have sex.

Science is fact.

Science says about 120 years ago any single human does not biologically living exist. It's all dead materials only as correct man of science.

Geez it must be magic our life.

Nope it's sex.

Man thinking non stop.

I'm a man adult I own penis and sperm.

A woman adult owns breast vagina ovary. As a man adult I don't. Notified man human adult first thinking advice.

But her ovary as a woman's body only created me. Ooh father was his own self first... It's magic. Fake.

Truth no one gave another human permission to think a theory. We're life equals is legal.

In his head as just a humans consciousness is first thinking.

As an intelligent human owning no civilisation or rich man's status or I want theme. Cult group human and ordered behaviours.

I look at an ape as an intelligent human. And say I'm nothing like them consciously or bodily. Living making all real claim legal. Consciousness is also involved not just cell data.

A man possessed by his belief he's part machine as his own body extension...thinks I'm a God I feel powerful tries to convince me dead things of our past own our life now.

Just because he says so. Illegal thought.

And everyday he references dead bodies just some microbes that ate flesh is what he quotes. In full aware correct humans life history. Mind notified naturally as first advice. What happened to human life in past is first advice eaten by microbes.

Not a theory its natural advice.

Ever ask why one man sacrificed life of human body blood cell so that it leeches life out of his own human body?

Your listening to him. Man the scientist theist. Who places living life according to dead bodies. Fully aware yet says my theory I over ride natural history lying.

As only a human compares the human to an ape as a human first. Not as his fake God a machine.

Knowing a machine is sciences God he theories a human versus metal as bodies. As his God.

So his machine God proved his God by machine causes had in fact changed human DNA.

And more than likely converted what an ape body was originally to be more like his. As the God theorising as a man humans mind owning a man's human body first.

Correct historic position man today perusing what man of the past had caused is correct.

It does not matter where your beliefs came from. When it is unrelated to the topic of a thread, as those claims are, it is proselytizing.
I don’t agree with that but since you defined proselytizing like that then all your posts as well as those who liked your post, that don’t have anything to do with the Shroud of Turin should be considered proselytizing and you should be warned.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don’t agree with that but since you defined proselytizing like that then all your posts as well as those who liked your post, that don’t have anything to do with the Shroud of Turin should be considered proselytizing and you should be warned.
Possibly. except I did not start the derail. I have tried several times to get people back to the topoic.

By the way, did you even make one argument about the Shroud?

Reactions: ppp
Possibly. except I did not start the derail. I have tried several times to get people back to the topoic.

By the way, did you even make one argument about the Shroud?
I didn’t need to add anything to what my fellow believer already said and posted about the Shroud. It’s an interesting topic so I was following along in support.
As far as the proselytizing rule that you made for yourself then you’re the one that should be held to that standard.
I was answering a post directed at me from @Seeker of White Light and it wasn’t proselytizing at all but an explanation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human said the testimonial Jesus attack that had knowingly been documented stopped after a four day earthquake tectonic vacuum womb mother void take down.

Jesus position data historic advice.

Shroud not Jesus said men.

Then life was still being documented followed as heard term and sacrificed.

It's because star fall was still coming in.

Place of man's original brain mind science change. Advices.

Natural causes.

So if science said look don't blame my science technology for life's attack by thought he wasn't lying.

As his thesis is directly reactive to inside his machine only. Sciences lying position.

So today you'd ask why collider theists involve the earths heavens that are origin owned by planet earth body inside of its body beginning.

And burning sun star mass just cosmic that would have passed by earth actually no heavens....as different single thoughts of natural history!

I read the shroud was kept as human evidence as scientist were liars. By a holy order.

As the cloth taken from crop fibre was relative to wood being set alight. Would prove burning photography type causes were involved in the gaining images whilst life cell blood as Proven cell destruction was by heavens change.

Is really about how much lying is used in science.

As it's not time relative anywhere it's just reactive causes. So science can't disprove its reality it's why the bible was written also.

As men keep data as evidence.... yes he sure caused it by lying about origin of his science thesis as just a man.

Seemingly you don't realise natural man in thought memory is first.

Man theorising fake second. Tells himself correct advice as natural man. Lies by theory.

Knows his machines only position he controls is exact. So should not for any reason include the heavens with the machine.

To realise he never should have built machine as God is to react as machine conditions are only planet direct in space. Body.

No heavens at all.

So he starts to remove the heavens himself.

Was his warning.

He however is rich and can make any choice he likes he says.

As whose going to stop him!

Planets body machine status just earth in space history is not sun but similar mass plus rock o in one place first. O God just earth position.

History God O is hell in space by law looking back only. Earths position.

Last edited:

Viker

Häxan
archie-facepalm.gif