• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shroud of Turin is from first AD.

questfortruth

That is not true. Abusing those verses is prohibited. There is a big difference. If I used Bible verses to attack you you would not like it. You might even report it.
You are demanding that the Holy Bible must be banned. No Bible verse can be used in replies in the threads of RF forum. But Harry Potter book quotes can be used?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You are demanding that the Holy Bible must be banned. No Bible verse can be used in replies in the threads of RF forum. But Harry Potter book quotes can be used?
Not at all. I am only saying that it cannot be abused.

Why do you have such a hard time understanding this? Perhaps the verse that you quoted was not a lie. If it was about atheists in the past it might be true. But if it is about atheist today it is a lie and only proves that your God does not exist.

Do you really want to disprove the existence of your own God?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
. . . but not clear nor agree with your conclusions based on a religious agenda.
Let’s put this out there…I’m pro eternal life so it doesn’t get more pro life than that, I found eternal life through Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ is sacrificed life.

When you die naturally or early age death the advice was I wasJesus Christ life sacrificed. Inheritance heavens causes already. By man of science causes.

Any type illness suffered life was saved to suffer. Then we die as the life who suffered. It might just be your thinking scientist self....no longer used.

We all were termed owner of causes equally. Exactly advised why.

When a human dies three things occur.

A skeleton gets left with God earth one body. Proof with God is human always. No alien thesis.

The bio life leaves by saved image in gods heavens. Water microbe oxygenated returned but not lived saved image.

Human exact why dead humans can become alive exactly by that status how we leave.

Then you're completely de eased.

The eternal that never left the state eternal is then owned as the one part of the spirit experience that was never a human. We all own it only after not being a human.

So scientist Mr machine man theist. You said you got the eternal hell in science yourself. By machines causes.

Not life's saving death whatsoever.

The theists human argument is men of science claiming they can contact then remove the eternal body if they can find it.

Why they study brain mind and NDE advice.

Do you support planned parenthood
The butchers? No
Unthinkable movie is coming out that exposes them on how they push women to abortion for profit. They use the same language you all use to de humanize and justify this savage practice. Totally demonic and people are being deceived and that’s my view on that.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The butchers? No
Unthinkable movie is coming out that exposes them on how they push women to abortion for profit. They use the same language you all use to se humanize and justify this savage practice. Totally demonic and people are being deceived and that’s my view on that.
So you aren't prolife at all. Thanks for confirming that again.

But you are only assuming that you are a true Christian.
Wait, so there is a true Christian just like I’ve been saying while the 45k group has been saying you’re a Christian if you say you were. This is a break through and glad you’re starting to see the light on that.
A true Christian is a person that has been born again of the Spirit of God through Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
So you aren't prolife at all. Thanks for confirming that again.
You can’t say because you don’t have a definition, planned parenthood are not pro-life now are they? They don’t even claim that. But whatever you want to believe is fine with me, you’re just showing by your comments to twist things. Aren’t you pro-life if you say you are but no matter, say what you will.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wait, so their is a true Christian just like I’ve been saying while the 45k group has been saying you’re a Christian if you say you were. This is a break through and glad you’re starting to see the light in that.
A true Christian is a person that has been born again of the Spirit of God through Jesus Christ.
What are you talking about?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You can’t say because you don’t have a definition, planned parenthood are not pro-life now are they? They don’t even claim that. But whatever you want to believe is fine with me, you’re just showing by your comments to twist things. Aren’t you pro-life if you say you are but no matter, say what you will.
They are more prolife than you are.

First off all of your claims about them are false. They never profit off of abortions. And if you want to lower the abortion rate in a community the best way to do that is to open a Planned Parenthood office in it.

You obviously want more abortions in communities.

They are more prolife than you are.

First off all of your claims about them are false. They never profit off of abortions. And if you want to lower the abortion rate in a community the best way to do that is to open a Planned Parenthood office in it.

You obviously want more abortions in communities.
We will have more than 600,000-800,000 abortions per year without Planned Parenthood? No we won’t

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You’re not an atheist and believe in God and the Bible but just deny that, all this talk is just a smoke screen, IMO
John 3 says that people don’t come to Christ because their deeds are evil, that’s what I believe.
So your deeds when you were drugging were not evil?

John is of course mistaken. People leave Christ when they know better.