• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shroud of Turin: Absolute proof the man in the Shroud is Jesus Christ

Prim969

All I know is if God put the Sacred Heart of Jesus there its Jesus. And he also put the Immaculate Heart of Mary!! Boy you guys didn't know Catholics had it all right!
Brian I’m sure there is much to commend about the Roman Catholic Faith but it inherited a lot of add-ons along the way as many Christian faiths did. But we not need the many holy icons, relics and prayers to dead saints to show us the way. I think that was all taken care of up on a cross one Friday was it not. ❤️ We not need the alleged shroud of Turin either to prove the Jesus, As his truth has always been well attested through the Christian faith all through the ages

Last edited:

brian100

You need it b/c Mary is the Woman of Gen 3:15 Douay Rheims. She will crush everyone against her.

Mary = The Woman
Her seed= Her followers.

Prots stick a sword in her heart... fire in 1500's.. put this water stains there. Aka reformation.

The Anointed

John 19: 38; GNB Catholic Study Edition; After this, Joseph, who was from the town of Arimathea, asked Pilate if he could take Jesus' body. (Joseph was a follower of Jesus, but in secret, because he was afraid of the Jewish authorities.) Pilate told him he could have the body, so Joseph went and took it away. Nicodemus, who at first had gone to see Jesus at night, went with Joseph, taking with him about a hundred pounds weight of spices, a mixture of myrrh and aloes. The two men took Jesus' body and wrapped it in linen cloths (Bandages) with the spices according to the Jewish custom of preparing a body for burial.

John 20: 3; Then Peter and the other disciple went to the tomb. The two of them were running, but the other disciple ran faster than Peter and reached the tomb first. He bent over and saw the linen wrappings, (Bandages) but he did not go in. Behind him came Simon Peter, and he went straight into the tomb. He saw the linen wrappings (Bandages) lying there and the cloth which had been round Jesus' head. It was not lying with the linen wrappings but was rolled up by itself.

No Shroud there mate, no Shroud at all.

brian100

Brian I’m not so sure . In whom must I believe to inherit eternal life? Mary or Jesus

Shroud has both gates as Mary and Jesus. 2 Lights. You can't see the light until you make it a Positive image.

shroud11.jpg

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Dud you aren't even Christian what are you doing making comments on something you have no business commenting on. Lol.

There is a Christian DIR if you only want to post this for other Christians to comment on. But you posted it in Religious Debates, indicating that all members can review, and add their own points of view.
Not even to mention the fact that the viewpoint @shunyadragon was expressing was not a theological one, so would apply equally regardless of whether they identify as 'Christian'.

Prim969

Shroud has both gates as Mary and Jesus. 2 Lights. You can't see the light until you make it a Positive image.

shroud11.jpg
You say the alleged Shroud of Jesus has both ways . With Mary as well. Ok : ) Brian it be very much a passion for you. So I do encourage you with your studies. But maybe best to evaluate and study the gospel accounts some more deeper of the actual grave clothes that our Lord was wrapped in to see if they are a match.. Many here have already mentioned prior that there may be a problem there. Yes what do the scriptures say.❤️

brian100

Luke 1:28 Douay Rheims says The Lord is with Mary. (full of Grace=Immaculate Heart=sinless)

Not both ways, but Together.

Douay-Rheims Bible

And the angel being come in, said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

shroud15.jpg

brian100

Here's proof of Mary's power in Heaven

She has a dress of clouds made of light (16 sec.) The statue there is like 20 foot tall, Tapeo Vietnam. Angel at top of trees pointing to her arrival.

And I confirmed what she looks like in Zeitun 1968

Virgin-mary.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
All I know is if God put the Sacred Heart of Jesus there its Jesus. And he also put the Immaculate Heart of Mary!! Boy you guys didn't know Catholics had it all right!
I doubt it. Catholicism is so Pagan it bears little resemblance to what the Church actually was before it was organized, poloticized, and paganized.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Funny how many don't consider making a silly piece of cloth into such an artifact is to create false idols and graven images. Like when Moses went up the Mount, and when he returned he found the Hebrews, because they wanted an object to worship they had the golden calf cast. No different, really, than holy grails and splinters allegedly from Jesus' cross. A material object to distract Christians from their god and keep them of this world with their earthly treasures.

brian100

Its been studied and researched and examined numerous times. The Shroud itself is no older than the 13th century.

I posted the videos that refute your claim... & the lead Scientist wrote a paper on it .. saying he was wrong. Ray Rogers. Post #6.

Do you like skip over the evidence when it suits you?