• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show Your Art Work --- or Die!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You heard me. If you do visual art -- any visual art at all -- now's the time to post pics of it. I demand it! Show or die!*

*Threat void where prohibited by law.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I drew a picture of the Little Prince today but I think I would be killed for showing it, not for not showing it, as I can't draw.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
0-whopper-thumb.jpg

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You heard me. If you do visual art -- any visual art at all -- now's the time to post pics of it. I demand it! Show or die!*

*Threat void where prohibited by law.
My avatar is a crummy, distorted, little pic of a painting I did several years ago.
It totally loses the subtle coloration and glitz of the original, but jpegs usually do.
Tom

PureX

Veteran Member
My avatar is a crummy, distorted, little pic of a painting I did several years ago.
It totally loses the subtle coloration and glitz of the original, but jpegs usually do.
Tom
Nice job, even small, I like it. It's hard to do a flag painting without calling to mind Jasper Johns, but this one stands on it's own, and it's more optimistic.

PureX

Veteran Member
I changed the base on this to a plain wooden pyramid, varnished, with a big gold dollar symbol on each of the four sides. Couldn't find the updated photo, though.

"Expose`" wood, paint, & graphite, 66" h x 33" w x 14" d
exposed.jpg

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I changed the base on this to a plain wooden pyramid, varnished, with a big gold dollar symbol on each of the four sides. Couldn't find the updated photo, though.

"Expose`" wood, paint, & graphite, 66" h x 33" w x 14" d
View attachment 26491

How do your ideas come to you? Are there any methods you use to enhance your creativity? Those are pretty creative works.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My image is hidden in the fog bank and can only be seen by those "with eyes to see".

fogbank-752x501.jpg

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Nice job, even small, I like it. It's hard to do a flag painting without calling to mind Jasper Johns, but this one stands on it's own, and it's more optimistic.
Thank you.
The original was 3×4 feet, back painted on glass, with tons of iridescent paint for extra shimmer.
It was part of a series. I called it "Peace Flag". Another favorite of mine from the series was "Flesh Flag". Where all the stripes were different skin tones, shot through with blood vessels and neurons and stuff.
Tom

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Thank you.
The original was 3×4 feet, back painted on glass, with tons of iridescent paint for extra shimmer.
It was part of a series. I called it "Peace Flag". Another favorite of mine from the series was "Flesh Flag". Where all the stripes were different skin tones, shot through with blood vessels and neurons and stuff.
Tom

Love the skin tones concept!