• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should people with STIs/STDs be tattooed?

Faint

Jensa said:
Out of curiosity, Faint, are you just playing devil's advocate here or...
:clap BRAVO JENSA!!!:clap

I was wondering how long this thread would go before someone asked that. If you read my first post, you'll see I never actually supported this idea--I was posing it as a question to get different viewpoints on it. However, everyone just seemed to assume I was promoting it, so I simply took the ball and ran with it. . .

Never take a hedonist too seriously.

ch'ang

artist in training
aw crap, I was gettin all fired up and was ready to give you a peice of my mind you could of at least waited a little longer :(

mr.guy

crapsack
Faint, you'd gone as far to say you'd considered opposition to your idea as immoral. Don't paint us all as over-reactive, "everyone" did not "assume" your position.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Faint said:
:clap BRAVO JENSA!!!:clap

I was wondering how long this thread would go before someone asked that. If you read my first post, you'll see I never actually supported this idea--I was posing it as a question to get different viewpoints on it. However, everyone just seemed to assume I was promoting it, so I simply took the ball and ran with it. . .

Never take a hedonist too seriously.
wait, what about the killing paedophiles thread, that too? argh crap :banghead3

Faint

mr.guy said:
Faint, you'd gone as far to say you'd considered opposition to your idea as immoral. Don't paint us all as over-reactive, "everyone" did not "assume" your position.
I'm the artist, and I'll paint you however I want. Deal with it.

Mike182 said:
wait, what about the killing paedophiles thread, that too? argh crap :banghead3
No no, I actually do think we should kill pedophiles (the ones who act on their desires, that is). I promise. Death. All of them.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Faint said:
I'm the artist, and I'll paint you however I want. Deal with it.

No no, I actually do think we should kill pedophiles (the ones who act on their desires, that is). I promise. Death. All of them.
are you thirsting for blood? look, i can see you drooling :eek:

mr.guy

crapsack
Be prepared to be a starving artist: I don't think you're gonna reap much from the merit of your arguing.

Beck63Don

Popeyesays said:
Condoms malfunction, and most people are not aware that ten per cent of the time there will be some kind of rupture in the latex, so it won't work absolutely.
That 10% figure seems ridiculously high. I bet you got that from some anti-sex propaganda source. That's one out of every ten condoms, just in case you can't do the math for yourself. That's way too high.

mr.guy

crapsack
Lady Moon said:
That 10% figure seems ridiculously high. I bet you got that from some anti-sex propaganda source. That's one out of every ten condoms, just in case you can't do the math for yourself. That's way too high.
It's not exactly high; the vatican, for example, quotes (read: guestimates) 10-15% condom failure. In part, they say this is due to misuse of condoms. An ironic statement considering who it's coming from. Industry standard for condom breakage is 2%. Lots of specialized or demographic studies palce it all over the map, however.