• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should I Change My Username To Lightstone?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I've been thinking of changing my username to Lightstone. I would appreciate what you think of the name?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hmmm. We would miss Sunstone! I personally don't like it when someone changes their user name. Makes me sad....you don't want to see me cry do you? :D How about you change your avatar if you're looking to do something different?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Maize said:
I would think I was seeing a ghost....

I agree. I was also thinking of Stonelight. It has the advantage of not making that association, I think.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
divine said:
is there some special reason?

Mostly just for a change, I guess.

i always wondered about your username anyway.

I was up in the Rockie Mountains one day, watching the afternoon sun play on some folded rocks. It struck me the rocks, in the way the light played on them, looked like they were laughing. Hence, the name Sunstone.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Sunstone said:
I was up in the Rockie Mountains one day, watching the afternoon sun play on some folded rocks. It struck me the rocks, in the way the light played on them, looked like they were laughing. Hence, the name Sunstone.
Hmmm, and i figured it was because you're such a big Pokemon fan, lol :D

Why not Uncle Sunstone, it adds an air of authority...

A

angellous_evangellous

Sunstone said:
I've been thinking of changing my username to Lightstone. I would appreciate what you think of the name?

Don't change your name. Some imposter may take the name "Sunstone" and that would be annoying.

Sunstone is as confusing enough as it is. :eek: