• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Children Be Heavily Medicated?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Has the time come to heavily medicate all children until they reach the age of reason (which in the United States is about age 40)?

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
Heavy medication is so obviously not a good idea, or plan for the future. How can you reach an age of reason whilst medicated??

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Heavy medication is so obviously not a good idea, or plan for the future. How can you reach an age of reason whilst medicated??

How can you possibly reach the age of reason without heavy medication in today's society?

texan1

So you think when I'm 40 I will have reached the age of reason? I have my doubts. But I am willing to medicate myself with margaritas (and hey, maybe a little botox) until then to test your theory.

+Xausted

Has the time come to heavily medicate all children until they reach the age of reason (which in the United States is about age 40)?
:hugkiss: i love you i love you i love you i love

because on this theory i am still a child. i am throwing away the bills. the kids. the husband...in fact all the responsibility
pass me the tablets please