• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

What does that have to do with the comment I made about you speaking about sex in a discussion about Jesus?
I am not about the ultimate love expression (which is sex), but about
social skills. You do not trust my paper, because you had no physical
contact with me. We haven't been on conference somewhere. Hence, your
instinct and immunity tell you to ignore me as I would be a virus or a
monster.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
monster.

I can promise you one thing, As a A-sexual person I do not have sex ;) So no worries there buddy

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
You do not trust my paper, because you had no physical
monster.

I haven't (knowingly) physically met anybody on this forum. Some of them speak sense and I agree with them, some of them don't and I point out the problems. You post supposed 'proofs' that are riddled with mistakes and I'll point them out. It really isn't about something personal.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Nobody loves my paper, not because of flaws. Simply, we had no sex or other type of personal contact.

You are quite wrong here.

And i don't see any short proof of JC in your OP or anything you posted.

If proof did exist and you provided it, how would you feel about destroying the faith of billions if people?

A proven concept needs no faith

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Firstly...sex and physical contact are not the same...also What. the. hell. are. You. talking. about. I disagree with you cuz you have flaws in your logic not cuz of lack of physical contact.

VoidCat

The difference is this:
1. Sex happens after two people are married.
2. Holding hand can happen between friends.
But that all are acts of love.
Sorry to burst your bubble but some folks have sex outside of marriage. Sex and love are not the same. Sex can be an expression of love but not always. And you have implied folk disagree with you cuz they don't have sex with you which has nothing to do with you being wrong or right.

questfortruth

Sorry to burst your bubble but some folks have sex outside of marriage. Sex and love are not the same. Sex can be an expression of love but not always. And you have implied folk disagree with you cuz they don't have sex with you which has nothing to do with you being wrong or right.
I use the point of view of Jesus Christ. There are two major points of view: Jesus and satan.

VoidCat

It has to do. There is no neutral position. The satan wants the people dead, Jesus gives them life.
Im really consider just responding to your posts with memes. Just cuz what you say is so ridiculous at times the memes at least would make sense. But I'm not sure the mods would be ok with that. So I won't. This has nothing to do with your thread.

Nimos

Nobody loves my paper, not because of flaws. Simply, we had no sex or
other type of personal contact. To get loved by the communities,
you need good social wellness and ability. Otherwise, your work won't be
loved. The more of love, the fewer mistakes they see in your work.

monster.
Really confused, what are you talking about?

What do you mean that the ultimate love expression is sex? Most parents will probably die out of love for their kids, yet not have sex with them? its been a while since I have read anything so confusing as this. Can you explain what exactly you are talking about, because none of it makes any sense to me, and what on Earth does that have to do with Jesus and proof?