• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shem

gnostic

The Lost One
Shem was born on 1558 JE (Jewish Era), and died 600 years later, 2158 JE.

Abraham was born in 1948 JE, and died at age 175, hence 2123 JE.

Shem died 35 years after Abraham. Shem was 565 when Abraham died.

See my webpage on Timeline of the Patriarchs from Dark Mirrors of Heaven, particularly the 2nd chart.

Note that JE referred to the time since the beginning. Adam died at age 930, so the Jewish Era would be 930 JE. Seth was born when Adam was 130, so 130 JE. When Enosh was born and Seth was 105, that would mean 235 JE (130+105=235 JE). That's how I work out each generation.

Noah was born in 1056 JE. It say that Noah was 600 when the Flood came, so that was 1656 JE.

There's only 367 years between the Flood and Abraham (at age 75) leaving Haran for Bethel in Canaan.

Last edited:

S-word

Shem was born on 1558 JE (Jewish Era), and died 600 years later, 2158 JE.

Abraham was born in 1948 JE, and died at age 175, hence 2123 JE.

Shem died 35 years after Abraham. Shem was 565 when Abraham died.

See my webpage on Timeline of the Patriarchs from Dark Mirrors of Heaven, particularly the 2nd chart.

Note that JE referred to the time since the beginning. Adam died at age 930, so the Jewish Era would be 930 JE. Seth was born when Adam was 130, so 130 JE. When Enosh was born and Seth was 105, that would mean 235 JE (130+105=235 JE). That's how I work out each generation.

Noah was born in 1056 JE. It say that Noah was 600 when the Flood came, so that was 1656 JE.

There's only 367 years between the Flood and Abraham (at age 75) leaving Haran for Bethel in Canaan.

Correct, now could Shem who was the heir apparent to Noah, have been the Spiritual centre and ruler of all of Noahs descendants, in other words, was he the Melchizedek who blessed Abraham and to whom Abraham gave a tenth of all the loot that he had taken?

gnostic

The Lost One
s-word said:
Correct, now could Shem who was the heir apparent to Noah, have been the Spiritual centre and ruler of all of Noahs descendants, in other words, was he the Melchizedek who blessed Abraham and to whom Abraham gave a tenth of all the loot that he had taken?

That could be a possibility, but I don't think we could ever know for sure.

So it is merely speculation....a very interesting speculation.

What make you think Shem is Melchizedek?

S-word

So is the answer 575? I also read that It appears that Nahor (brother of Abraham), Terah, Nahor, Serug, Reu, Peleg, Eber, Salah, Arphaxad, Shem, and Noah, all lived on the earth at the same time."

Correct, Shem died 35 years after the death of Abraham, and all ten flood surviving ancestors of Abraham were still alive at the time of his birth.

!0 completes a cycle, 10+1 is the beginning of the new cycle, Noah was the eleventh from the father of Adam, and Abraham was the eleventh from Noah.

From the ‘Book of Enoch the Prophet’ CVI: 1-6, “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

Enoch the only man to have been redeemed from the old world that was destroyed by water, was the seventh born, Jesus is 70 generations from Enoch, see Luke 3: 23-38, this makes Jesus the first of the new cycle; the eleventh of the seventh born sons of God, the second Adam. But this belongs to another Thread.

S-word

First of all, I have to agree with you that it is merely speculation, but everything within me tells me that Shem was in the line of succession to the first Melchizedek, who I believe was Noah the spiritual centre and king of all his descendants, but Noah was dead at the time of Abrahams wanderings in the land of Canaan.

My belief that Noah=Enoch, was the first Melchizedek, comes from a chapter in the ‘Book of the Conflicts of Adam,’ (Noah had taken the body of Adam into the ark) "Melchizedek and the three sons of Noah reach a spot where the rock opens and receives the chest containing the body of Adam and the four sacred tokens. There Melchizedek remains, clothed and girded with fire, to serve God before the body of Adam for all time." According to scripture, apart from possibly some young children, Noah was the only other man on earth besides his three sons, just after the flood.

It is written in the ancient scriptures that Michael taught Shem how the bodies of men should be buried. It was he who prepared the body of Adam and after placing it in a stone sarcophagus, the body of Adam was hidden inside a mountain, so that no one could do anything to his body until his rib will have returned to him in six days time.

At the close of the seventh day or seventh period of one thousand years, fire will descend from heaven and incinerate all physical life forms on the planet; it would be nice to think that the body of Adam was so well preserved that the cells of the earliest of mankind could still be able to be cloned. But don’t mind me, I’m just thinking aloud.

In the Book of the Secrets of Enoch, it is said that while in heaven, Enoch wrote 366 books, then the Lord commanded him to return to earth and reveal his writting to his sons, and an ancient angel colder than ice was called forward and commanded to touch the face of Enoch and the Lord said to him, "If thy face were not frozen here, then no man would be able to behold thee.

From the ‘Book of Enoch the Prophet’ CVI: 1-6, “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
s-word said:
It is written in the ancient scriptures that Michael taught Shem how the bodies of men should be buried. It was he who prepared the body of Adam and after placing it in a stone sarcophagus, the body of Adam was hidden inside a mountain, so that no one could do anything to his body until his rib will have returned to him in six days time.

According to the Haggada (see Legends of the Jews, Book I Chapter 3, under THE PUNISHMENT OF CAIN), it say that Adam and Eve did not know what to do with body, until they saw raven burying another (dead) bird.

Legends of the Jews said:
Nature was modified also by the burial of the corpse of Abel. For a long time it lay there exposed, above ground, because Adam and Eve knew not what to do with it. They sat beside it and wept, while the faithful dog of Abel kept guard that birds and beasts did it no harm. On a sudden, the mourning parents observed how a raven scratched the earth away in one spot, and then hid a dead bird of his own kind in the ground. Adam, following the example of the raven, buried the body of Abel, and the raven was rewarded by God.

gnostic and S-word state, "First of all, I have to agree with you that it is merely speculation, but everything within me tells me that Shem was in the line of succession to the first Melchizedek, who I believe was Noah the spiritual centre and king of all his descendants, but Noah was dead at the time of Abrahams wanderings in the land of Canaan."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melchisedec in scripture is not recognized in any line of succession, even though Melchisedec can be a knowledge within people from generation to generation.

Rather than an individual person reincarnated as the first, second, third, etc, Melchisedec throughout the Bible chronology unto Jesus, I've recognized Melchisedec as a spiritual continuation of God's eternal word (Ecc 3:14-15), "..Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.(Heb 7:1-3), which is why Jesus said that if you don't already know the word of God before you hear Jesus speak it then you cannot understand what Jesus says at all (John 5:30,37-39).

Last edited:

S-word

gnostic and S-word state, "First of all, I have to agree with you that it is merely speculation, but everything within me tells me that Shem was in the line of succession to the first Melchizedek, who I believe was Noah the spiritual centre and king of all his descendants, but Noah was dead at the time of Abrahams wanderings in the land of Canaan."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melchisedec in scripture is not recognized in any line of succession, even though Melchisedec can be a knowledge within people from generation to generation.

Rather than an individual person reincarnated as the first, second, third, etc, Melchisedec throughout the Bible chronology unto Jesus, I've recognized Melchisedec as a spiritual continuation of God's eternal word (Ecc 3:14-15), "..Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.(Heb 7:1-3), which is why Jesus said that if you don't already know the word of God before you hear Jesus speak it then you cannot understand what Jesus says at all (John 5:30,37-39).

Melchizedek, was a man whose parents are not recorded. He was the King and High Priest in Jerusalem, or Salem as it was called in that day; the Holy city of God. The man Jesus, after being brought to perfection through his sufferings, was declared by God, to be the new High Priest in the line of succession to Melchizedek.

The man Jesus, the biological son of Mary and her half brother Joseph the Son of Heli from the tribe of Levi, as opposed to his step father, Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah, did not take upon himself the hounour of High Priest, Instead, after he had been made perfect through sufferings, God made him High Priest with these words, "You are my son, Today I have become your Father."

For Jesus who was born according to the flesh as all men are, was born of God's spirit when he arose from the baptismal waters and the spirit of the Most High descended upon him in the form of a dove, and a voice was heard to say from heaven, "Thou art my beloved in whom I am pleased, this day I have begotten thee." see the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22.

It is for this reason that Mark who is believed to be the son of Peter, and John who is believed to be the beloved disciple of Jesus, begin their story of the Son of God, with the Baptism of Jesus when he was filled with the spirit of the only exception of all mankind to have ascended to the end of all time.

They ignored his physical birth as totally irrelevant to the story of the Son of Man, who came down to his own and his own received him not, but to as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the Sons of God, and Jesus was the first fruits to be chosen, the first of many brothers who will be gathered to the cornerstone of the new glorious Temple of God, which will dwell on earth among mankind.

For as mankind, the most high in the creation and Lord of creatures in whom is the old kingdom of God, (For the kingdom of God is within you) Is the current Tabernacle or tent of God, as he awaits the completion of his new glorious Temple of light which flesh and blood cannot inherit, the Temple which is being formed in heaven by the spirits of good people who are gathered to the cornerstone.

Acts 3: 13, The God of Abraham Isacc and Jacob, the one who promised that he would sometime in the future, send a prophet just like Moses and he would be an Israelite, who would be his obedient servant and do and say only that which he was commanded, in order that through his servant we might see him who has given divine glory to his servant Jesus. Act 17: 31, "For He, (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) has fixed a day in which he will Judge the whole world with justice by means of a man he has chosen. He has given proof of this to everyone, by raising that man from death."

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
You've mentioned the link between the flood survivor and the high priest, but I still don't know how Shem come to all this.

As to the link between Melchizedek and Jesus it's all fine and well, except that I am afraid that all this Paul's interpretation, not in Jesus' teaching in the gospels.

Last edited:
gnostic,
The speculations in these posts I won't mention, since evidence has little to do with an opinion, but Paul wasn't offering an off hand opinion about Melchisedec.

In Matthew 22:42-46 Jesus asked the Pharisees who had collected about Him, who was Christ the son of. The Pharisees answered that Christ was the son of David. Jesus' answer in Matthew 22:44 was a quote from Psalms 110:1. Jesus was not a one-verse-charlie, but was referring to the whole passage of Psalms 110, where in Psalms 110:4 the LORD said unto the Lord of David that David's Lord is the priest in the order of Melchisedec.

Jesus asked the Pharisees, If David called him Lord, how is He his son? Matthew 22:45

The Pharisee, not able to fathum the difference between genetic descendents and God's perpetual abode within the living (Matthew 22:29-32; Luke 17:21) shut their face and never talked about that stuff again (Matthew 22:46).

Last edited:

S-word

The speculations in these posts I won't mention, since evidence has little to do with an opinion, but Paul wasn't offering an off hand opinion about Melchisedec.

In Matthew 22:42-46 Jesus asked the Pharisees who had collected about Him, who was Christ the son of. The Pharisees answered that Christ was the son of David. Jesus' answer in Matthew 22:44 was a quote from Psalms 110:1. Jesus was not a one-verse-charlie, but was referring to the whole passage of Psalms 110, where in Psalms 110:4 the LORD said unto the Lord of David that David's Lord is the priest in the order of Melchisedec.

Jesus asked the Pharisees, If David called him Lord, how is He his son? Matthew 22:45

The Pharisee, not able to fathum the difference between genetic descendents and God's perpetual abode within the living (Matthew 22:29-32; Luke 17:21) shut their face and never talked about that stuff again (Matthew 22:46).

As you have no intention of debating the other facts mentioned in the post to which you are responding, apart from the fact that Melchizedek was a man, whose parents are not recorded, I will have to get back to you on this, as today is our shopping day; and as we have to travel 30 ks into town from our rural block, we like to make a full day of it. Get back to you later.

gnostic

The Lost One
davis esquire said:

Psalm 110 is matter of interpretation of who this lord is. It does not refer to anyway to the messiah (or christ). You could say that these verses referred to the messiah (hence Jesus), but Psalm 110 can also referred to the past as much as the future.

David's lord could just as well be Abraham himself in Genesis 14. That make much more sense, then the psalm referring to Jesus.

There are several factors that can link Psalm 110 with the Genesis, like Genesis 14, for example:
1. Abraham did meet Melchizedek, something that Jesus didn't do.

2. In Psalm 110
pslam 110:1 said:
The LORD said to my lord,
"Sit at My right hand
while I make your enemies your footstool."
And other parts, which mentioned enemies being crushed.
In Genesis 14:1-17, Abraham crushed the armies of the 4 kings.

Also, the same verse, seemed similar to the blessing that Melchizedek gave to Abraham:

Genesis 14:20 said:
...And blessed be God Most Hight
Who has delievered your foes into your hand."

Jesus, on the other hand, fought no war. His enemies (Pharisees) had him arrested, and managed to have the Romans crucified him. That's does not make victorious before his enemies.

3. Sitting on the right side, could be David's of indicating the important covenant that God had sworn for Abraham, making him the father of many nations.

Abraham was both a leader of his clan and a prophet.

As a chieftain, he was like a king. Later (in the next chapter actually, hence chapter 15) God revealed more of his covenant to Abraham. So Abraham is a king all but in name.

And as a prophet, it is close enough as being a priest; and like a priest, Abraham carried out rituals or customs of his people.

4. And this is the most important bit:

David's lord, don't necessarily mean the messiah. As I've said in the beginning of this reply, David could just as easily be referring to the past.

David's lord could mean David's sire, because David had come from Abraham's line. So Abraham could indeed be David's Lord.
Just because Jesus might have quoted Psalm 110, doesn't really mean much. You can twist the meaning of the Psalm to your liking, but the fact remain, Abraham fit the profile a lot better than Jesus.

S-word

Noah and Imotep are Melchizedek.
It was in the days of Enoch’s father, ‘Jared,’ which name means “Descending” that the Sons of God came down and defiled themselves with the daughters of men, and by possessing the bodies of the men while they were with their wives they were able to pass on their issue and giants were born in the earth.

In ancient Jewish tradition, both Enoch and Noah were giants. Enoch, who was born of the physical seed of his earthly father ‘Jared,’ was born of the spiritual seed of his heavenly father Cain the shinning one. Enoch is the one year old unblemished Lamb of God. At the Age of 365, the number of days in a calendar year the unblemished one who had walked with God all his days, was carried up to heaven where he was translated from a being of flesh to a being of brilliant light, as was the body of the man Jesus from Nazareth, which blinded the eyes of Saul=Paul.

In heaven, the Lord commanded Michael to strip Enoch of his mortal garment and to anoint him with the sweet smelling ointment of God which shone with a greater brilliance than the sun, and behold, Enoch was as one of the glorious ones. There, girded and clothed with fire, he was to serve God before the body of Adam (Mankind) into all eternity. He was then command to write down the soul of every person who would ever live and record the position for each soul into all eternity, for all souls are prepared to eternity.

After the author of the book of life, had written 366 books in his ascent to the ends of all things, where he witnessed the heavens roll up as a scroll with a great hissing noise and watched as the universal elements burned up and fell as massive columns of fire beyond all measure in height and depth into the Great Abyss that is the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven, he was then commanded to return to earth and reveal his writings to his children.

Among those writing, we read in the Book of Jubilees, that Enoch the accuser of his brothers wrote down the condemnation and judgment of the world, and all the wickedness of the children of men. And on account of it, his heavenly father brought the waters of the flood upon all the land etc. An ancient angel colder than ice was then called forward and commanded to touch the face of Enoch, and the Lord said to him, “If thy face were not frozen here, then no man could behold thee.”

The pre-existing Spirit that opened the mouth of that angelic like body that was named Noah, was that of Enoch, the only spirit to have been redeemed from the old world, that was destroyed by water. The baptismal waters in which Adam, the old indwelling father spirit died, and from which Baptismal waters, the new man arose.

As the wife of Noah and the wives of his three sons were all descendants of Enoch’s six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion and Giadad, then every descendant of Noah, is a tent or tabernacle of the chosen heir to the throne of Godhead of the previous world.

Behind the veil that hangs before the inner most sanctuary of every tabernacle descended from Noah, dwelt the Father who rose Jesus from death and placed him in his heavenly throne as the cornerstone to the new Temple that he is building, in which Glorious Temple of light that flesh and blood cannot inherit, the Lord Almighty will dwell on earth among mankind.

After revealing himself through his obedient servant Jesus, to whom he has given divine glory by placing him in his throne; He, who could never die, having been given the gift of eternal life, was torn asunder and his immortal body was poured out as fire on all they who believed his words as spoken through his obedient servant Jesus, who did, nor said one word other than that which he was commanded to say and do by our Father who revealed himself through his earthly image Jesus.

After he had been made dead in the flesh, but alive in spirit, Jesus descended to preach the Good News to those who were dead relative to those who lived during the Roman Empire, Jesus the obedient servant to the Father of Israel who came to his own and was rejected, and who was placed in his throne in the line of succession to Melchizedek, opened the mouth of the angelic like Baby who was called Noah and conversed with the Lord, through which body of Noah, He who is now our indwelling Father, preached the Good News also to those who were disobedient in the days when the Ark was being built.
Christ: “The Anointed one”—is Enoch. From the Book of Enoch the prophet 37: 4, “Till the present day such wisdom has never been given by the Lord of spirits as I have received according to my insight, according to the good pleasure of the Lord of spirits by whom the lot of eternal life has been given to me.” This is verified in Genesis 5: 24, and Hebrews 11: 5, “By faith Enoch was translated in order that he should not experience death. He was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony that he had pleased God.

Last edited:

S-word

And now we will talk of Imhotep, “Father of Medicine” from about 2980 B.C., around the same date as the translation of Enoch. Imhotep was called the “God of Medicine,” “Prince of Peace,” and a type of Christ,” as was Melchizedek. Imhotep was worshipped as a god and healer from approximately 2850 B.C. to 550 B.C.

Early Christians worshipped him as the “Prince of Peace” and as one with Christ.
Imhotep was a known scribe, (In my belief the author of 366 books including the book of life in which all names have been recorded, those who are to enter into the eighth eternal heaven, and those who are to be cast back into the refining fires of another cycle of physical universal activity) he was also known as chief lector, priest, architect, astronomer, and a creator of drugs and medicines from plants.

For 3000 years he was worshipped as a god in Greece from where came the son of Heli, 'Joseph the Levite from Cyprus' who was the biological father of Jesus who was the spiritual son and heir of Enoch, who said to him as he rose from the baptismal waters, “You are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, this day have I begotten you.” He was also worshipped in Rome, the birth place of Paul’s mother, where the early Christians worshipped him as “The Prince of Salem” which means “Prince of Peace.” He was also a poet and philosopher. It was Imhotep who coined the saying, “Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.”
Like the man Jesus who is said to be the son of the living God, who was born of a mortal woman by the name Mary: As the son of “Ptah,” Imhotep’s mother was also a mortal woman whose name was Kheredu-ankh, who like Mary, was later elevated to semi-divine status. Imhotep’s mother was sometimes claimed to be “Sekhmet,” the patron of Upper Egypt, whose consort Ptah was often said to be. It was said, that people used to bring offerings to his cult center, which included mummified Ibises and sometimes, clay models of diseased limbs and organs in the hope of being healed.

James Henry Breasted says of Imhotep: “In priestly wisdom, in magic, in the formulation of wise proverbs; in medicine and architecture; this remarkable figure of Zoser’s reign left so notable a reputation that his name was never forgotten. He was the patron spirit of later scribes, to whom they regularly poured out a libation from the water jug of their writing outfit before beginning their work. The people sang of his proverbs centuries later, and 2500 years after his death, (Although no tomb or even any evidence of his death has ever been found) He had become the a god of medicine in whom Greeks, who call him Imouthes, recognised their own Asklepios. A Temple was erected to him near the Serapeum at Memphis, and at the present day, every museum possesses a bronze statue or two of the Apotheosized wise man, the proverb maker, physican, and architect of Zoser.

Here we see Melchizedek as preached by Paul the son of a Roman mother and disciple of the Greek speaking Jew from Northern Galilee, named Jesus of Nazareth, whose half brother Jude, quotes verbatim from the writtings of Enoch the righteous.

Last edited:
S-word,
Jesus' last name is not Christ, but the testimony He learned (Jer 10:23-24; John 5:30) is the Christ (John 5:30; 1Cor 10:3-4), even though "..BY THE SAME WORD (2Pet 3:7)..." many have been fooled by priests (Jer 23:1-3,15,28-30; Ps 1:1-4) and can't tell the difference (Heb 9:17; 2Cor 5:19; Heb 9:28; 2Cor 5:21).

The priest Melchisedec speaks the word that always was, is and will be (Eph 3:14-15). A Son of God hears it as God defines it (Num 23:19; Luke 16:16,31; 17:21), and the Christ is both Son of man and Son of God who came to confuse idiots who believe each other (Matt 10:34-36; Micah 7:4-6; Matt 19:17; Micah 7:7)

Jesus did His work well (Matt 22:29-32; Heb 9:28; 2Cor 5:20).

S-word

Jesus' last name is not Christ, but the testimony He learned (Jer 10:23-24; John 5:30) is the Christ (John 5:30; 1Cor 10:3-4), even though "..BY THE SAME WORD (2Pet 3:7)..." many have been fooled by priests (Jer 23:1-3,15,28-30; Ps 1:1-4) and can't tell the difference (Heb 9:17; 2Cor 5:19; Heb 9:28; 2Cor 5:21).

The priest Melchisedec speaks the word that always was, is and will be (Eph 3:14-15). A Son of God hears it as God defines it (Num 23:19; Luke 16:16,31; 17:21), and the Christ is both Son of man and Son of God who came to confuse idiots who believe each other (Matt 10:34-36; Micah 7:4-6; Matt 19:17; Micah 7:7)

Jesus did His work well (Matt 22:29-32; Heb 9:28; 2Cor 5:20).

Enoch, the only exception of all mankind to have ascended to the ends of this universal cycle and witnessed the heavens falling as fire into the Great Abyss that is the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven. Enoch the one year old unblemished Lamb of God who, at the age of 365, the number of days in a calendar year, he was carried to heaven and stripped of his mortal garment and anointed with the sweet smelling ointment of God which shone with the brilliance of the sun, and behold he was as one of the glorious ones. There, girded and clothed with fire, he was to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity. Christ: "Anointed." Jesus the first of his sons carrys the name, 'Christ.'

Jer 10:23-24; “Lord, I know that no one is the master of his own destiny; no person has complete control over their own life.
Correct your people, Lord, but don’t be too hard on us or punish us when you’re angry.” So, what are you getting at by quoting this particular verse?

John 5:30; “I can do nothing on my own authority: I judge only as God tells me, so my judgment is right, because I am not trying to do what I want, but only what he who sent me wants.”

This simply verifies that the man Jesus saw himself as the obedient servant that “I Am Who I Am” had promised Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18; that he would choose from among the Israelites and send him in his name to say and do only that which he was commanded.

But first, he had to learn to be totally obedient to his ancestral spirit who dwelt behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of his being, in order that our Father could be revealed to the world through his obedient servant who would be his earthly image.

And so we read in Hebrews 5:11; “In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him (For what reason was he heard) because he was humble and devoted.
Even though he was an Israelite and therefore A son of God, he still had to learn through suffering to be obedient.

(Psalms 82: 6; to the Israelites God says, ‘You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are sons of the Most High.’) When he was finally made perfect in his total obedience, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who would obey the words of the Lord as spoken through his obedient servant who spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say. And God then declared him to be high priest in the line of succession to Melchizedek. Jesus did not take upon himself the honour of high priest, instead, after he had been brought to perfection in his obedience to our inner ancestral spirit, he was made high priest when God said to him, “You are my Son, Today I have become your Father.

This happened as he rose from the baptismal waters, as did our ancestral Father “Enoch,” the only exception of all mankind to have ascended to the eighth eternal heaven in the body of all the descendants of Noah, and it was then that Jesus was filled with the spirit of the Lord which descended upon him in the form of a dove, and the voice from heaven was heard to say, “You are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, Today I have become your Father.” See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22.

It is for this reason that Mark and John ignore the physical birth of the man Jesus as totally irrelevant to the story of ‘The Chosen Son of God’ and begin their account of the story of the heir to the throne of godhead, with the Baptism: the day that the man Jesus who was born of the flesh as all are born and whose biological parents are recorded in scripture, was born of the spirit of God.

This post is just an example.
Say that which you intend to say then by all means nominate the chapter and verses from which you obtained the material to substantiate your claims.

Simply nominating a series of chapter and verses and expect people to search through the bible to find them and then try to decipher what in heaven’s name you’re trying to get at, doesn’t work, and only an idiot would have the audacity to call other people idiots.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
s-word said:
Enoch, the only exception of all mankind to have ascended to the ends of this universal cycle and witnessed the heavens falling as fire into the Great Abyss that is the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven.

What about Elijah? Didn't he ascend as well?

Taken by chariot of fire, if I recalled it correctly....

S-word

What about Elijah? Didn't he ascend as well?
Taken by chariot of fire, if I recalled it correctly....

Correct, in the Book of the Secrets of Enoch, it is written that Elijah the fiery prophet that slaughtered all the prophets of Baal, who dared to worship the immortal God in the form of a mortal man, was carried up to stand by Enoch. But his spirit remained on earth to continue on in evolution or the slow process of growth.

Just as Enoch remained in the valley of mankind for three days, or three periods of one thousand years before he was reborn as Jesus, to understand my concept of how I believe this rebirth occurs, see my post, Num 10, in the thread (“Christians: joint heirs with Jesus- what does it mean?”) the spirit of Elijah which had to remain within the inner dimension that co- exists within our physical world, for three days, is soon to be reborn on earth in his chosen servant in this the close of the sixth day, or the sixth period of one thousand years.

Before Elijah was carried up to Enoch, he said to his chosen successor Elisha, “Ask what I can do for you before I am taken away.” And Elisha answered, I pray that a double portion of your spirit, be upon me.” Or as a more modern translation would put it, “Let me receive the share of your spirit that will make me your heir” And the sole heir receives as his inheritance, all that his Father possesses.

From Elisha, the spirit of Elijah entered the dead body of a young lad, who was thrown unto the bones of the dead Elisha and the boy was raised to life, then Later on, we see John the Baptist come in the power of the spirit of the living Elijah. John came to bear witness to Enoch, the only exception of all mankind to have ascended into the eighth eternal heaven of light: the Light of Man, or the spirit of mankind that had developed within the body of mankind, as the spirits of good people who had died in righteousness were gathered to the bosom of Abraham=Enoch, which you will understand if you read the post that was recommended.

John the fire and brimstone preaching prophet, came with the water baptism that represented the flood in which the old inner man Adam descended and the new inner man ‘Enoch” arose.

Knowing that his cousin Jesus was greater than he in wisdom, knowledge and insight, John was reluctant to baptise him; but he did not know at that time, that Jesus was the one chosen as the heir to Enoch the indwelling Father spirit who had sent John with the water baptism, and John=Elijah, himself admits this. John 1: 33, “I still did not know that he was the one, but God, the one who sent me to baptise with water, had said to me, ‘You will see the spirit come down and stay on a man; he is the one who baptises with the Holy spirit.’ John did not see this happen until after he had baptised his cousin Jesus, who was filled with the spirit of the Lord which descended upon him in the form of a dove as he came up from the baptismal waters and the voice from heaven was heard to say, “You are my beloved with whom I am pleased, this day I have begotten you: see the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22.

Elijah is the promised Messiah of the Jews, and Elijah is soon to appear. Malachi 3: 1-2; The Lord Almighty answers, “I will send my messenger to prepare the way for me, Then the Lord you are looking for will suddenly come to his temple. The messenger you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant.” But who will be able to endure the day when he comes? Who will be able to survive when he appears? The messenger who prepares the way for the thousand year rule of the risen body of Christ, is Elijah the prophet of fire.

If there is a physical body says Paul in 1 Corinthians 15: 44; then there is also a spiritual body, but it is the physical body that comes first, life will continue on, long after this earth and even this galaxy is no longer able to sustain physical life forms. Elijah is the first of the second Temples of the Most High, mankind being the first. It is Elijah of who Benjamin speaks of in his last Testament.

The Testament of Benjamin 9: 1-5; And I believe that there shall be evil doings among you, from the words of Enoch the righteous: that ye shall commit fornication with the fornication of Sodom, and ye shall perish, all save a few and shall renew wanton deeds with women; and the kingdom of the Lord shall not be among you, for straightway He shall take it away.
Nevertheless the Temple of God, (The spiritual body that comes after the physical body) shall be in your portion, and the last Temple shall be more glorious than the first, and the required number of Jews and Gentiles will be gathered there, (At the second more glorious temple) until the Most High shall send forth His salvation in the visitation of an only begotten prophet. And he shall descend and enter into the first temple (The man Jesus), and there shall the Lord be treated with outrage, and He shall be lifted up upon a tree. And the veil of that temple shall be rent, and the spirit of God shall pass onto the gentiles as fire poured forth. And he shall ascend from Hades and shall pass from earth into heaven. And I know how lowly he shall be on earth, and how glorious in heaven.

It was John the Baptist who came in the power of the spirit of Elijah who is the promised Messiah to which all the prophets looked forward, Jesus was Enoch made manifest, who descended and paid the penalty for what his chosen heir Elijah must do to subdue the nations of the world and prepare the way for the peaceful rule of the risen body of Christ who will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule the seventh period of one thousand years from Adam who died on the first day at the age of 930.

Mark 9: 11—13; And the disciples asked Jesus, “Why do the teachers of the law, say that Elijah has to come first?” His answer was, “Elijah is indeed coming first in order to get everything ready. (Jesus is speaking here of a time in the future which has not yet occurred.) Yet why do the scriptures say that the Son of Man will suffer much and be rejected? I tell you however, that Elijah has already come and that people treated him just as they pleased, as the scripture say about him.
Where in the Old Testament, which Jesus was referring to, as there was at that time no New Testament, is it written about the rejection of John the Baptist? And yet according to Matthew 17: 13, the disciples understood that he was identifying Elijah the promised Messiah of the Jews who is still destined to come, with John the Baptist.

Last edited: