• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexual orientation of forum members

I am:

• heterosexual male

Votes: 80 46.8%
  • non-heterosexual male

Votes: 36 21.1%
  • heterosexual female

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • non-heterosexual female

Votes: 24 14.0%

• Total voters

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Why so curious? Lookin' for a lover?

I jest, I jest. :D

But personally, the only instance I care what sexual orientation someone is... is if I might be having sex with them. Otherwise, I'm "meh, whatever."

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
That would fit in non-heterosexual ( you do NOT have a sexual attraction towards the opposite gender)

The fact you don´t have it towards any is another matter entirely :D
I have a number of reasons why it felt wrong to vote on non-heterosexual female. Non-heterosexual still assumes a sexual orientation and I don't see myself as actually having one. Also although I identify as female, it's more about aesthetics than identity. People usually feel uncomfortable if they look/feel too much like the opposite sex. In my case I get equally uncomfortable for both sexes. Therefore even if non-heterosexual female is right in a way it's still so far from how I identify that I didn't want to pick that.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I have a number of reasons why it felt wrong to vote on non-heterosexual female. Non-heterosexual still assumes a sexual orientation and I don't see myself as actually having one. Also although I identify as female, it's more about aesthetics than identity. People usually feel uncomfortable if they look/feel too much like the opposite sex. In my case I get equally uncomfortable for both sexes.

Ah I see. Interesting o.o

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
So now we get treated to the ...
I'm not voting because there's no option the precisely identifies my wonderfully unique contribution to the gene pool!​
... responses. Yes, I probably should have includes an option for asexual transgender empaths, but I suspect that its absence will do little to negatively skew the poll results.

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
So now we get treated to the ...
I'm not voting because there's no option the precisely identifies my wonderfully unique contribution to the gene pool!​
... responses. Yes, I probably should have includes an option for asexual transgender empaths, but I suspect that its absence will do little to negatively skew the poll results.
I assumed you wanted to get a real picture of the sexuality of RFers, not just a nice poll for people to click on. By the way, despite my orientation I'm happily married and we're doing just great. And sexual orientation isn't genetic. I thought you knew that.