• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seven Years

Rakhel

Just a little over 7 years ago, yosi and I were watching tv, when he looked at me and said, "We should get married."
Knowing that he had dropped the ball once before, and knowing better than to get my hopes up, I said, "Sure. Okay."
He said, "No really. We should."

Thinking nothing of it, when he picked me up from work less than a week later, I was informed that the place and the date had already been chosen all I needed to do was talk to the rabbi.
I spent the next 3 months in shock. Yosi had even shocked the rabbi. "Usually, my weddings involve the groom doing nothing, saying nothing and told to 'just show up.' This is the first it has been the bride."
We picked our Ketubah and the Tallit that we would use as our Chuppah. Ring and dress bought, guests invited, honeymoon planned, and time off from work arraigned.

I can honestly say that the last seven years have not been a bed of roses, nor would I have wanted them to be, but I am about as happy as a wife could possible ask to be.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Yosi!!!
:hugkiss:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Happy Anniversary. May you fight and make-up for as many years as I have with my wife (38).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Congrats, newlyweds!

Be sure to let Yosi know that you could've done better, & that he's lucky.
(I've seen his avatar without its pants.)

Last edited: