• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Setting The Bible Reader Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdAngel

Think about it. Think about it very carefully.

(Sorry for butting my nose in, Subduction Zone. I just couldn't help it. I'll go back to my popcorn and leave you two alone,)

No need that is where the burden of proof lies. Same applies to you. I am not the one claiming there is no God in a religious forum :)

3rdAngel

Nope, I am not the only one that realizes that you are confused.
By the way, you have been regularly breaking the Ninth Commandment.

Not really. I simply told you the truth. You do not believe it though because sadly you do not know God or believe his Word.

3rdAngel

I saw that and took it as a dishonest dodge.
An inability to learn from one's errors is not a good sign.

If it was a dishonest dodge prove it. It is only because the post proves why you are in error and your not able to respond to is that you do not address it. If you could you would have done so already. :) Post # 281 linked if you want to try again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If it was a dishonest dodge prove it. It is only because the post proves why you are in error and your not able to respond to is that you do not address it. If you could you would have done so already. :) Post # 281 linked if you want to try again.
It is dishonest because it is the same sort of foolish and rather ignorant demand that you are making of others.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not really. I simply told you the truth. You do not believe it though because sadly you do not know God or believe his Word.
Actually understanding the Bible is one of the quickest roads to atheism.

First off it is an error, in fact it its blasphemy to call it "God's Word".

3rdAngel

Actually understanding the Bible is one of the quickest roads to atheism.
First off it is an error, in fact it its blasphemy to call it "God's Word".

As posted earlier these are simply your words denying God's Word. All I see here is you proving the bible true. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned *1 Corinthians 2:14. For someone that that does not believe in God you sure like to talk about him a lot. I think deep down inside you do not know and it worries you :cool:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As posted earlier these are simply your words denying God's Word. All I see here is you proving the bible true. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned *1 Corinthians 2:14. For someone that that does not believe in God you sure like to talk about him a lot. I think deep down inside you do not know and it worries you :cool:
No, that is called confirmation bias. And you were warned about defensive verses. You are now "proving" that the Koran is true. You need to work on your ability to think rationally.

And why are you claiming that your God is evil? You probably do not realize that you just did.

3rdAngel

No, that is called confirmation bias. And you were warned about defensive verses. You are now "proving" that the Koran is true. You need to work on your ability to think rationally.And why are you claiming that your God is evil? You probably do not realize that you just did.

No. That is called you fulfilling and proving God's Word true. You do not believe God's Word because you do not believe in God. I just posted the scripture that says so.

Status
Not open for further replies.