• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Setting The Bible Reader Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdAngel

Why do I have to prove that God does not exist? You are demonstrating that you do not understand the burden of proof.

Well that is not true. If you claim there is not God and your coming to a religious forum to say so the buden is on you to prove your claims. I am not the one coming to a religious forum claiming there is no God while having no proof for my claims, you are :)

3rdAngel

Context. You should try it someday. Now you are simply grasping at straws out of desperation.

Not really, you were provided context in the very post you were quoting from. Instead of responding to post # 281 linked which shows the context your ignoring and that your assumptions are in error and not in the scriptures, you simply choose to hand waive the scriptures as if they do not exist neither do you respond to this post that shows why you are in error. You are free to believe as you wish though in the bible this is called closing your eyes and ears *MATTHEW 13:15

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well that is not true. If you claim there is not God and your coming to a religious forum to say so the buden is on you to prove your claims. I am not the one coming to a religious forum claiming there is no God while having no proof for my claims, you are :)
What makes you think that I claim there is no God?

But you have a burden of proof. You do claim that there is a God.

3rdAngel

You seem to have a short memory...
3rdAngel said: Your just repeating yourself here and this content has already been addressed elsewhere. I noticed you avoided answering my question. Do you believe in God?
Your response in post # 242...
Subduction Zone said: Of course I don't believe in a God
Have you changed your mind now? If you claim there is not God and your coming to a religious forum to say so the buden is on you to prove your claims. I am not the one coming to a religious forum claiming there is no God while having no proof for my claims, you are.

Hope this helps :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sure you are. You were the one that said you do not believe in God then latter asked me to find where you said you do not believe in God did you not?
No, you are terribly confused because you do not know what atheism is.

So are you ready to prove that Bigfoot does not exist yet or are you going to confirm that you do not know what atheism is?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You seem to have a short memory...

Have you changed your mind now? If you claim there is not God and your coming to a religious forum to say so the buden is on you to prove your claims. I am not the one coming to a religious forum claiming there is no God while having no proof for my claims, you are
Nope, my memory is fine. There was no claim about the existence of God there. Once again you claim that you need to prove that Bigfoot does not exist.

I can tell that thinking logically is new to you. You can do it if you try.

Skwim

Veteran Member

But you have a burden of proof. You do claim that there is a God.

Nope, my memory is fine. There was no claim about the existence of God there. Once again you claim that you need to prove that Bigfoot does not exist.

popcorn.gif
Love it.

3rdAngel

No, you are terribly confused because you do not know what atheism is.
So are you ready to prove that Bigfoot does not exist yet or are you going to confirm that you do not know what atheism is?
Sure I do. Seems you do not. I directly asked you if you believe in God. You said no. o_O

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not really, you were provided context in the very post you were quoting from. Instead of responding to post # 281 linked which shows the context your ignoring and that your assumptions are in error and not in the scriptures, you simply choose to hand waive the scriptures as if they do not exist neither do you respond to this post that shows why you are in error. You are free to believe as you wish though in the bible this is called closing your eyes and ears *MATTHEW 13:15
No, there was no context that supported your claim there. If you want I go over over the context in Matthew with you, but we have to work on your other problems first.

3rdAngel

Nope, my memory is fine. There was no claim about the existence of God there.
You seem confused, let me post your words again which was a response to the question I asked you...
3rdAngel said: Your just repeating yourself here and this content has already been addressed elsewhere. I noticed you avoided answering my question. Do you believe in God?
Subduction Zone said: Of course I don't believe in a God

Have you changed your mind?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Why you were the one that said you do not believe in God not me :) ?
Think about it. Think about it very carefully.

(Sorry for butting my nose in, Subduction Zone. I just couldn't help it. I'll go back to my popcorn and leave you two alone,)

Status
Not open for further replies.