• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
One obvious way to prevent invasion is for the Nations to agree on set boarders and agree that the invasion of those borders would be dealt with be all the nations arising to protect against that invasion.

As part of this, weapons of mass destruction will not needed and will be eliminated from the world arsenal.

Large National Armies will also not be needed and will give way to an international force, who are we'll equipped, who will be under the control of a world tribunal.

When this is done, no one would dare to invade another Nation.

download (2).jpeg

This is in the General Debate section as I could not find a discussion area suited.

As this also has to be a global effort, with people putring aside conflicting political agenda's, I also see it rises above divisiveness found in party political debate.

So what will be the process needed for Nations to agree to setting borders, getting rid of weapons of mass destruction, reducing their Armies and weapons, (but contributing to a world force), to a level need for internal security and give a world tribunal the power to police those borders?

Have you thought how a World can function as a united whole?

Just a note to say I am here to discuss, I will not argue a point beyond friendly exchange.

Thanks for considering and if you wish, joining in the discussion. Regards Tony

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Given what's going on in the Ukraine, for example, the idea of agreed on national borders and so forth is impossible at this time. When the human race is more mature, conflicts over borders, wars and rumors of war will fade into insignificance. That day is coming but not today.

Nimos

One obvious way to prevent invasion is for the Nations to agree on set boarders and agree that the invasion of those boarders would be dealt with be all the nations arising to protect against that invasion.

As part of this, weapons of mass destruction will not needed and will be eliminated from the world arsenal.

Large National Armies will also not be needed and will give way to an international force, who are we'll equipped, who will be under the control of a world tribunal.

View attachment 60132

This is in the General Debate section as I could not find a discussion area suited.

As this also has to be a global effort, with people putring aside conflicting political agenda's, I also see it rises above divisiveness found in party political debate.

So what will be the process needed for Nations to agree to setting boarders, getting rid of weapons of mass destruction, reducing their Armies and weapons, (but contributing to a world force), to a level need for internal security and give a world tribunal the power to police those boarders?

Just a note to say I am here to discuss, I will not argue a point beyond friendly exchange.

Its a noble idea and could it work it would probably work, but I think there is to much distrust in the world for that to happen.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Given what's going on in the Ukraine, for example, the idea of agreed on national borders and so forth is impossible at this time. When the human race is more mature, conflicts over borders, wars and rumors of war will fade into insignificance. That day is coming but not today.

Can we consider we should act to bring about that day, expedite our actions, from wait to let's start now?

I see we can start by becoming a world citizen in our own thoughts an actions and in that way it will spread a lot quicker. We have to be proud to be of the Nation we are born in, but not let Nationalism give rise to predudices thay prevent actions on a global scale.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Its a noble idea and could it work it would probably work, but I think there is to much distrust in the world for that to happen.

Yes indeed. We can see that both the lack of truthfulness and trustworthiness has made it difficult to see a bigger more united effort.

I would hope it does not take another global conflict to show us we can work together in our diversity, as long as all Nations know they can administer their own affairs.

I do not see the success of internal affairs in Nations can happen with dictatorships, or self elected militant governance. There will have to be a democratic system where all get to vote who will govern the Nation affairs. I see that royalty can still play a part in good governance. I am in no way talking about party and divisive politics.

Regards Tony

Nimos

Yes indeed. We can see that both the lack of truthfulness and trustworthiness has made it difficult to see a bigger more united effort.

I would hope it does not take another global conflict to show us we can work together in our diversity, as long as all Nations know they can administer their own affairs.

I do not see the success of internal affairs in Nations can happen with dictatorships, or self elected militant governance. There will have to be a democratic system where all get to vote who will govern the Nation affairs. I see that royalty can still play a part in good governance. I am in no way talking about party and divisive politics.

Regards Tony
I have no clue how to deal with it to be honest. Also there is a lot of money in war and the whole military setup. And then you obviously have the political, like the big nations having a "threat" over the smaller nations etc, and I also doubt that they would give up this. I think once you dive into it, there are a lot of things besides simple distrust that would prevent something like this from working.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have no clue how to deal with it to be honest. Also there is a lot of money in war and the whole military setup. And then you obviously have the political, like the big nations having a "threat" over the smaller nations etc, and I also doubt that they would give up this. I think once you dive into it, there are a lot of things besides simple distrust that would prevent something like this from working.

I like it that there are goals we can achieve, we can aspire to.

Yes for it to happen it will take a lot more people, that are in decision making roles, to aspire to those goals.

Regards Tony

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
One obvious way to prevent invasion is for the Nations to agree on set boarders and agree that the invasion of those boarders would be dealt with be all the nations arising to protect against that invasion.

View attachment 60132

So what will be the process needed for Nations to agree to setting boarders, getting rid of weapons of mass destruction, reducing their Armies and weapons, (but contributing to a world force), to a level need for internal security and give a world tribunal the power to police those boarders?

Sounds like creating a big monster to keep the little monsters in line.

One monster to rule them all?

Twilight Hue

If you see the push for justice and peace for all humanity a monster, then personally I do not see that it that way?

Regards Tony
Give people a lot of power, even more power than they could ever dream of, and it's not too hard to see where it always leads if history is any indication.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Give people a lot of power, even more power than they could ever dream of, and it's not too hard to see where it always leads if history is any indication.

I have confidence in humanity as a whole, that we will be able to implement Justice in a Love for all humanity.

I see that is really the majority, we just need to elect those people and steer clear of the minority that after mainly after fulfilling their self interests.

Regards Tony

Twilight Hue

I have confidence in humanity as a whole, that we will be able to implement Justice in a Love for all humanity.

I see that is really the majority, we just need to elect those people and steer clear of the minority that after mainly after fulfilling their self interests.

Regards Tony
Problem is we as a species are just not that homogenized to make things like that work.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Problem is we as a species are just not that homogenized to make things like that work.

Does not history show we are getting better at it?

We started after 1st world war with League of Nations, then after 2nd world war with United Nations.

Will we make the United Nations work and their Resolutions forceful, or will their be a 3rd world war and a world tribunal of nations?

There seems to be a noticeable progression though.

Regards Tony

Twilight Hue

Does not history show we are getting better at it?

We started after 1st world war with League of Nations, then after 2nd world war with United Nations.

Will we make the United Nations work and their Resolutions forceful, or will their be a 3rd world war and a world tribunal of nations?

There seems to be a noticeable progression though.

Regards Tony
No at least on the long term. We have periods of apparent stability that last longer, but appearances can be deceiving as to what the undercurrent could be.

Particular with less subtle signs of increasing mass surveillance, warrantless invasion, and increasing technological usage that to me, provides the signs indicating things are getting much much worse.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No at least on the long term. We have periods of apparent stability that last longer, but appearances can be deceiving as to what the undercurrent could be.

Particular with less subtle signs of increasing mass surveillance, warrantless invasion, and increasing technological usage that to me, provides the signs indicating things are getting much much worse.

Sometimes that has to happen before it gets better.

All the best, Regards Tony

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Why do you persist with silly ideas?
We are setting borders with Pakistan since 1947 and with China since 1962, and have not succeeded till now. :)
There will have to be a democratic system where all get to vote who will govern the Nation affairs. I am in no way talking about party and divisive politics.
Another silly idea. If it is a democratic system, then their will be opinions, parties and divisive politics.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As borders were established in the past via a lot of human suffering. Humanity has suffered enough.

I agree that we need to be united versus any one brothers demands against his brother.

As we are family first.

I look at reasons. Mind and human behaviour consciousness itself.

Irradiated science owning a common human man thinkers belief going back in time.

As land grabbing today seems to relate to humans claiming once when I was more powerful a country I owned.

As if they are travelling back in time.

When family living anywhere has to live on the land anywhere to survive.

Family is first.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why do you persist with silly ideas?
We are setting borders with Pakistan since 1947 and with China since 1962, and have not succeeded till now. :)Another silly idea. If it is a democratic system, then their will be opinions, parties and divisive politics.

It is never silly to envisage that humanity can unite and work together for the good of all and this planet.

The future will be great.

Regards Tony