• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sessions Discussed Campaign With Russia

tytlyf

Not Religious
So I guess that was Putin whispering in my ear, vote Trump, vote Trump?
That was the propaganda. Russian fake news spread by trolls, comment sections, etc. People believed the russian infiltrators because they used usernames that had a 'conservative' ring to it.

Russians would call themselves the usual usernames that attract conservatives. Patriot, Freedom, Liberty, etc. Mix in the right words and you can fool anyone. Russians even created usernames with military terminology knowing that it would appeal to conservatives and they'll trust what was being said.

Sad days in America when the populace has fallen to such a level that our enemies can dupe millions of people.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
That was the propaganda. Russian fake news spread by trolls, comment sections, etc. People believed the russian infiltrators because they used usernames that had a 'conservative' ring to it.

Russians would call themselves the usual usernames that attract conservatives. Patriot, Freedom, Liberty, etc. Mix in the right words and you can fool anyone. Russians even created usernames with military terminology knowing that it would appeal to conservatives and they'll trust what was being said.

Sad days in America when the populace has fallen to such a level that our enemies can dupe millions of people.

That wasn't what the whispers kept telling me. Every time the politicians would say something the voice kept telling me Liar Liar. Trump seemed to be saying the same thing. So I guess Trump was in league with the voice in my head that actually was Putin?

tytlyf

Not Religious
That wasn't what the whispers kept telling me. Every time the politicians would say something the voice kept telling me Liar Liar. Trump seemed to be saying the same thing. So I guess Trump was in league with the voice in my head that actually was Putin?
You voted for Trump? We know the Kremlin worked to influence the minds of vulnerable Americans to vote 1 way over the other.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
You voted for Trump? We know the Kremlin worked to influence the minds of vulnerable Americans to vote 1 way over the other.

You mean like by choosing Hillary to run against him, someone we dislike more than Putin?

idav

Being
Premium Member
You mean like by choosing Hillary to run against him, someone we dislike more than Putin?
Media chooses all kinds of things and I've been more than aware its influence on elections. What we had is people like Sessions more than happy to use Russian assistance to smear Clinton. Not that, that was too hard since the Clintons have been smeared for I don't know how many years now.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Media chooses all kinds of things and I've been more than aware its influence on elections. What we had is people like Sessions more than happy to use Russian assistance to smear Clinton. Not that, that was too hard since the Clintons have been smeared for I don't know how many years now.

Well, glad to see the Russians are good for something. So what is the problem?

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Correct, and who taught you to dislike Clinton?

It was a group effort, most every Liberal media program on tv, every democrat politician and most republican politicians. The corrupt Vatican and the whole rest of the world that Hillary caters too. But the straw that broke the camels back would have to be Obama trying to force transgender bathrooms into schools. And you know Hillary would have continued on that route.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Do Sessions' actions constitute treason?
Could be, even back when he testified in March, many thought that he perjured himself, which appears to be the case.

From the article
"One U.S. official said that Sessions — who testified that he has no recollection of an April encounter — has provided “misleading” statements that are “contradicted by other evidence.” A former official said that the intelligence indicates that Sessions and Kislyak had “substantive” discussions on matters including Trump’s positions on Russia-related issues and prospects for U.S.-Russia relations in a Trump administration.

Sessions has said repeatedly that he never discussed campaign-related issues with Russian officials and that it was only in his capacity as a U.S. senator that he met with Kislyak.

“I never had meetings with Russian operatives or Russian intermediaries about the Trump campaign,” Sessions said in March when he announced that he would recuse himself from matters relating to the FBI probe of Russian interference in the election and any connections to the Trump campaign."

tytlyf

Not Religious
It was a group effort, most every Liberal media program on tv, every democrat politician and most republican politicians. The corrupt Vatican and the whole rest of the world that Hillary caters too. But the straw that broke the camels back would have to be Obama trying to force transgender bathrooms into schools. And you know Hillary would have continued on that route.
Uhuh, I'm more interested in reality. Propaganda is powerful, have you learned to recognize propaganda when it's in front of you?

Nous

Premium Member
The question occurs to me whether the leaked info was coordinated with Trump's ongoing effort to humiliate Sessions out of office. Trump is obviously desperate to have an AG who will fire Mueller without the spectacle of a Saturday Night Massacre. Someone may have informed Trump he can make a recess appointment.

Under any other circumstance, I would support humiliating Sessions out of office--any office.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
So I guess that was Putin whispering in my ear, vote Trump, vote Trump?

I think you made that mistake all by yourself, and if I remember correctly you support the legalization of murder and think Christianity is about power, so who really cares what you think.