• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Serious Problem; the Watcher needs advice

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Hello all!! Thank you all so much for advice, tips, etc.... Yesterday I calmly (for the most part, a little shook up) approached him and told him what I found. He was so shocked. We talked for a little bit about it, and he swore that he never EVER would do anything like that. He couldn't explain why someone would have his name he used in a couple other forums (video games, & a pagan one). Knowing the kind of people that first of all, we know, and the other wierdos on the internet who would use someone's name from another forum... What can I say? I am inclined to trust him on this. So, as of know, we are not broken up and are fine. He actually told me last night (after I was calm and we were back to normal again) that he was glad knowing that something like that would devastate me so much. He of course got punched in the shoulder for that. Right now, I am so overly happy. Thank you all.
The Watcher

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Lightkeeper said:
Good job, Watcher. Just shows to go you what happens when we snoop.:)
Snoop? I'm hurt Lightkeeper! It was an accident! I was getting ready to type in Watcher and see what other results I pulled up. Needless to say, I was a little preoccupied with one of the first things I had seen after typing in his screen name! Thank you all for everything.