• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Self acknowledgement of RF Achievement!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I just noticed that sometime recently--like, within the past couple of weeks or so--I have entered into the rarefied heights of having at least 10,000 posts...achieved in a period of about six years...and most of that in the last roughly year-and-a-half, as that reflects my declining state of mind and concurrent increase in spare time to spend here on RF...which I justify as being good for my noggin, since I can't remember jack, and have a severely shortened attention span...:cool:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I just noticed that sometime recently--like, within the past couple of weeks or so--I have entered into the rarefied heights of having at least 10,000 posts...achieved in a period of about six years...and most of that in the last roughly year-and-a-half, as that reflects my declining state of mind and concurrent increase in spare time to spend here on RF...which I justify as being good for my noggin, since I can't remember jack, and have a severely shortened attention span...:cool:
What? I lost the point after the first few words....
"Oh, look, a bunny!"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Thank you for your many contributions to the Forum. Except for that one contribution. That was petty bad. But all the others? Outstanding!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We could all start referring to @Revoltingest as Rev. Pope.
Tom
I actually was briefly "The Pope" on The History Channel forums long ago.
I posted as I imagined a kind, thoughtful & humorous pontiff would.
Oddly, when I quoted scripture, no one seemed to notice it was entirely invented.

Oh, the good ole days.... @Wirey & I had such illicit fun....not the kind you're imagining.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
amazingly enough, so did I! :D:eek::oops::rolleyes:
0_58624_3ed24db8_M.gif

Wirey

Fartist
I actually was briefly "The Pope" on The History Channel forums long ago.
I posted as I imagined a kind, thoughtful & humorous pontiff would.
Oddly, when I quoted scripture, no one seemed to notice it was entirely invented.

Oh, the good ole days.... @Wirey & I had such illicit fun....not the kind you're imagining.

He's not kidding. Greatest day on the internet ever. We had a guy whacked out on something show up and earnestly try to explain that Jesus had invented sleeping in a bed while a crazy woman from New York told us about her personal meeting with the real Pope. My favourite was when an old pal named netpilot asked what was under the Pope's robe and the reply was "Your mother's lipstick".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He's not kidding. Greatest day on the internet ever. We had a guy whacked out on something show up and earnestly try to explain that Jesus had invented sleeping in a bed while a crazy woman from New York told us about her personal meeting with the real Pope. My favourite was when an old pal named netpilot asked what was under the Pope's robe and the reply was "Your mother's lipstick".
I miss many of those guys.
I even tried to help Toejam stay here, but he dun got hisself banned....in record time.