• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Search for The Absolute Truth

Antuna

All authentic scriptures have been revealed according to time, place, and mentality of the people. The revelations are meant to gradually elevate human beings.
The one text that gives the complete Truth is Srimad Bhagavad Gita. Try 'Hidden Treasure of The Sweet Absolute'.
How do you know the Bhagavad Gita presents complete Truth? Couldn't it be that some future text will present a more complete truth? You said all authentic scriptures have been revealed according to time and place.

How do you know the Bhagavad Gita presents complete Truth? Couldn't it be that some future text will present a more complete truth? You said all authentic scriptures have been revealed according to time and place.
You are right about that. I have read the Holy Bible, heard the Holy Quran, and other significant texts. From the context of Srimad Bhagavad Gita - there are really no contradictions. I now appreciate much more what Jesus really did for humanity. How empowered he really was.
Srimad Bhagavad Gita is spoken from the platform of the Absolute, therefore there are no mistakes. This text presents the essence of all religious principles. Contrary to popular belief, not a single verse from Srimad Bhagavad Gita (total of 700 verses) limits it to 'Hindus', or Christians, or Muslims, or any religion we may be familiar with. Our religious orientation may change, but as pure spirit soul, as pure consciousness - our eternal occupation to render loving service to the Supreme Godhead cannot change. This is my religion - Love of God.
This text is for all humans. Finally, the proof is in the pudding - if i am using the correct expression. If you are interested - you can start reading it with a little faith and humility - not in a challanging spirit - then you will understand it yourself. I offer to help in whatever little capacity I can.
I do agree with you about the fact that there are more advanced texts - but they cannot be understood by us in the current condition. When we are cleansed enough - those will be revealed so we are able to go back home, back to Godhead, where we all truly belong. That is where the real 'party' is. And we are missing out on all the fun:).

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
This text is for all humans. Finally, the proof is in the pudding - if i am using the correct expression.
And some of us have eaten a rather lot of the pudding, my friend.

If you are interested - you can start reading it with a little faith and humility - not in a challanging spirit - then you will understand it yourself.
Yes, to an extent, I agree. It worked for me, but then I began to understand that I didn't need to have faith in something that was standing right in front of me, well... sedately reclining, actually. It was right in front of me and all I needed do it reach out and touch and be touched.

That is where the real 'party' is. And we are missing out on all the fun:).
Well, when people pluck up enough courage to put aside their amusing thinking they are more than welcome to join in on the festivities.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
okay, i'm gonna look for this book and give it a read. but for future reference, don't use all that absolute sweet truth stuff and just give us some factual data. I could care less about your love for god, but i sure do care if there is anything that can prove his existence. Or, if as you claim, this book can somehow allow me to transcend to a mental purity that will allow me to speak to god, whatever, it comes to the same thing.

Though i will throw this out there, what if this being you speak to is simply a super ego. You know, like the ultimate unconscious collection of basic egos. You know, like the theory we are all one. Except that our minds, unconsciously, mesh, and create a new ego, and that is what you speak to? So of course, this ego would die if all humans died.

Eh, don't pay much attention to this, im just trying to sound smart:). I will really try to read that book though.

Bishadi

Well, there is one poster here on RF who is 100% convinced that he has found the absolute truth. Let's just hope you agree with him. If you don't, things are gonna get nasty!

Welcome to RF, by the way! We're happy to have you here.

not sure if that is towards me, but i would rather be hated and true, than loved and fibbing

But please, it is not 'agreeing with' that is important. What is important is do others learn from the articulation and can questions be observed so i can learn how to communicate. (its a back scratching issue and why i even come to these forums)

Some want to be accepted, some give so others can live (understand.)

I believe you know my intent; 'free the people' (give until i can't give any more; not breathing)

:beach:

Bishadi

God is defined as 'The Supreme Being', 'The Supreme Controller', etc.,
and as you put nicely in another post; mother nature is who we will all succumb to; perhaps bridge mom and dad, as ONE! (mother nature/existence/God)

but these definitions tend to overlook the fact that God is The Absolute Truth.
i believe that to understand how mass and energy works, would be revealed in nature (God's house), and to be able to describe the 'process' of how it works; then the 'absolute truth' could be defined by a mathematical rendition (the name of God)

most all the religions share that the bosses 'name' is the 'last word' to all argument

but now you can understand the concept in pure 'light'

From Whom everything originates.

nothing in existence is 'outside' of existence..... so all that exists is of the Boss (alpha/omega, first and last, beginning and ending; the boss/mother nature/existence itself)

the trinity of this is easy: all mass, all energy, all time= ONE

the 'name' is just describing the process

just as your name when mentioned will often be remembered by what you do/did.

I like truth, how about you?

p/s... the omnipotent 'magic' people believe in, as coming from the non-local or god, is a phenomenon know as entanglement. (mass is entangled by 'light'....a fact) Nothing magical about it but as knowledge evolves mankind learns.

That pinnacle is what the soso is to reveal; "the name of God"

look it all up and enjoy the ride

my 'intent' is for the children to have the chance to know life and be able to make choices pure to existence (God)............ since no one ever provided us with the 'absolute truth'......... i guess is takes an arrogant brat, to just stand up and do the work, by choice!

:run:

Bishadi

The Absolute Truth is knowable by scientific inquiry into the realm of subjectivity.

or just calling the truth as we can experience it and from there adding up the gifts left by the contributers through-out time. The key is 2-fold, being honest with the self and removing bias from the pursuit.

The contributers don't give to be accepted, they gave so others can have a chance.

We are pure spirit souls aka consciousness, who have misidentified ourselves since time immemorial. This 'dust' that has accumulated upon our pure consciousness once removed - reveals our true constitutional existance.

life is the light upon mass

consciousness can be defined as an assembly of life combining into a coherant light (aura)

but remember, a human being can be alive and not conscious (autism)

that consciousness (self awareness) does not continue upon death but the light does

a method of understanding this is each night you go to sleep; sure the mass is alive but you don't know it. (sleeping is like practicing physical death each day)

In that state of pure existance - we can actually percieve The Sweet Absolute, talk with Him, and Love Him.
i talk to myself all the time and when i talk to a tree, bird or fly; i am also talking to God.

Knowing God is 'all that exists' is what offers the mind to comprehend HIM at each step or action we cause to exist.

I liken a tap on flat pond as the waves we cause to existence. When 'good' is caused the wave is combining with other life and the combination is living a little longer based on the gift. Now 'bad' is like the wave trying to fight existence and jump out of the pond because it don't believe it is a part of the whole lake. (a self defeating; 'loss to the common')

but the boss is not some dude sitting on a thrown, in some lala land. You sitting within HIM each moment you are aware; so don't do anything bad to him/us/existence/your very life!

To love Him is the eternal religion of the Soul.
to love him is to be responsible to him; not worshipping, kissing the dirt...etc....etc....

ever notice even jesus removed the homage commands? (the injeel)

We suffer in the material existance because we have turned our backs on Him. Once we revive our original relationship - we can join the Kingdom of God - where we really belong.

back to nature (the garden of eden)

Where we fell from - trying to enjoy in forgetfulness of The Sweet Absolute.
oooops... we fell when mankind created words, as words are what can cause a person to believe something not true (all evil is created by mankind)

To enable us to fulfill our contaminated propensities - He created this world - working under His direction - Mother Nature being in-charge directly tries to remind us again and again of this fact.

close and fair, i guess

One needs to ask why am I forced to die when I do not want to die.
you percieve being dead as to not have choice is being dead to most.

but if i give of my energy and plant a grove of redwoods; my energy (life) is being given by my choice, to plant (not on rock) in good soil by understanding, and that life (trees) will perhaps live 1000's of years beyond my period of choice; i live in what i do, and know it (bliss)

procreate; give a single cell, like all our parents, in which the light of me and my parents combines with another to make a new shade (a baby)........ we live in our children beyond the grave.

likewise; your whole lineage of fathers/mothers is alive in you as you stand. It is why none should do wrong, as you then 'dishonor your mother and father'

your whole family is alive in you; don't screw it up!

p/s..... that is what "raising the father to the flesh" is all about (be happy, go to the mirror and scream....'we made it' and go contribute so they can live forever too)

i will be back later.

did this post help any?

:faint:

or just calling the truth as we can experience it and from there adding up the gifts left by the contributers through-out time. The key is 2-fold, being honest with the self and removing bias from the pursuit.

Dear Bishadi, I respect your effort, but let me be honest:

1) The key is to start knowing that the self is NOT GOD. You and I are minute fragmental parts of God.

2) When people talk with trees and birds thinking they are also talking with God - they are either delusional or in God Consciousness. However, in either case - you do not know about the Supreme Personality of Godhead. So, please hear from revelaed scriptures and surely the entire truth will be revealed in time.

The contributers don't give to be accepted, they gave so others can have a chance.

life is the light upon mass

consciousness can be defined as an assembly of life combining into a coherant light (aura)

but remember, a human being can be alive and not conscious (autism)

that consciousness (self awareness) does not continue upon death but the light does

a method of understanding this is each night you go to sleep; sure the mass is alive but you don't know it. (sleeping is like practicing physical death each day)

Let me clear a few of your misconceptions:

1) You are confusing between 'biological consciousness' and the Self - the real you.
Read some good literature on the subject of biological consciousness and your fundamentals will clear up.

2) Each night when you sleep, your gross body is inactive. But your subtle body is still active - so you dream. At the state of pure conscious existance - you loose your subtle body entirely. So, no dreams.

i talk to myself all the time and when i talk to a tree, bird or fly; i am also talking to God.

Knowing God is 'all that exists' is what offers the mind to comprehend HIM at each step or action we cause to exist.

I liken a tap on flat pond as the waves we cause to existence. When 'good' is caused the wave is combining with other life and the combination is living a little longer based on the gift. Now 'bad' is like the wave trying to fight existence and jump out of the pond because it don't believe it is a part of the whole lake. (a self defeating; 'loss to the common')

This part sounds like a dream.

but the boss is not some dude sitting on a thrown, in some lala land. You sitting within HIM each moment you are aware; so don't do anything bad to him/us/existence/your very life!

In total agreement

to love him is to be responsible to him; not worshipping, kissing the dirt...etc....etc....

ever notice even jesus removed the homage commands? (the injeel)

back to nature (the garden of eden)

Sorry, but eden is within creation. He is beyond all created.

oooops... we fell when mankind created words, as words are what can cause a person to believe something not true (all evil is created by mankind)

Not true - Good and Bad both are created by Mother Nature and filtered through the false ego.

you percieve being dead as to not have choice is being dead to most.

but if i give of my energy and plant a grove of redwoods; my energy (life) is being given by my choice, to plant (not on rock) in good soil by understanding, and that life (trees) will perhaps live 1000's of years beyond my period of choice; i live in what i do, and know it (bliss)

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Please be careful. I am not interested in someone speculating.

:faint:[/quote]

okay, i'm gonna look for this book and give it a read. but for future reference, don't use all that absolute sweet truth stuff and just give us some factual data. I could care less about your love for god, but i sure do care if there is anything that can prove his existence. Or, if as you claim, this book can somehow allow me to transcend to a mental purity that will allow me to speak to god, whatever, it comes to the same thing.

Thank you. Please read the book. The Absolute is sweet. This is a fact. Just as in a diseased condition - esp jaundice, all sweet things taste bitter.

Though i will throw this out there, what if this being you speak to is simply a super ego. You know, like the ultimate unconscious collection of basic egos. You know, like the theory we are all one. Except that our minds, unconsciously, mesh, and create a new ego, and that is what you speak to? So of course, this ego would die if all humans died.

There is no such thing as a super ego. This material creation consists of a total of 24 elements called the Mahat - Tattva. Ego is simply a subtle material element.

Eh, don't pay much attention to this, im just trying to sound smart:). I will really try to read that book though.

Thank you again and please let me know if there is any assistance you may need in the process. Please pardon my reply posts - I am still trying to figure this out.

dogsgod

God is defined as 'The Supreme Being', 'The Supreme Controller', etc., but these definitions tend to overlook the fact that God is The Absolute Truth. From Whom everything originates. I want to put this out to all members for discussion and opinions.

My imaginary little God friend has the absolute truth. There can only be one so yours is just a pretender, a cheap impostor.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
God is defined as 'The Supreme Being', 'The Supreme Controller', etc., but these definitions tend to overlook the fact that God is The Absolute Truth. From Whom everything originates. I want to put this out to all members for discussion and opinions.

If God is "Absolute Truth," then we are a prism that breaks God up into a spectrum.

Taste the rainbow. :cool:

Bishadi

Dear Bishadi, I respect your effort, but let me be honest:

1) The key is to start knowing that the self is NOT GOD. You and I are minute fragmental parts of God.
OK....

"self" is not God

we are a part of God............... Check!
2) When people talk with trees and birds thinking they are also talking with God - they are either delusional or in God Consciousness.
and you are who tells us who is who, right?

Meaning; you say the person is either/or...... and you are who tels who whether they are delusional or of bliss?

seems to me, you on a power trip or like many of religion; biased

However, in either case - you do not know about the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
seems we are bumping heads already........... as you are telling me what i think.

you now stepping on toes as well removing possibilities based on ignorance. (selfish pride)

So, please hear from revelaed scriptures and surely the entire truth will be revealed in time.
go jump in a lake

the thread was asking for others 'opinions'............ so your premise was BS on the opening post.

are you ted haggart?

why not put up some Gita to back up your claims as to find someone a little more versed in your own theology may open your eyes?
Let me clear a few of your misconceptions:

1) You are confusing between 'biological consciousness' and the Self - the real you.
There is no 'self' of any person without biology. Get over it!

Read some good literature on the subject of biological consciousness and your fundamentals will clear up.
from physics to how the brain retains memories, to how life even exists upon mass; you talking to 'the huckle-berry"
2) Each night when you sleep, your gross body is inactive. But your subtle body is still active - so you dream.
point is, in sleep (recording memories) you...(the self) has no choice. Consciousness is based on 'self awareness'..........

enlightenment is knowing both......... "awareness' of existence and the point of ONE
At the state of pure conscious existance - you loose your subtle body entirely. So, no dreams.
but that don't happen in sleep........ you mixing up 2 states.

This part sounds like a dream.

it was an analogy of conveying so that others can comprehend life and actions imposed to exist (by choice)

no dreaming about it.............

Sorry, but eden is within creation. He is beyond all created.

now you just separated yourself from God, by choice (ignorance)

that type of conveying coupled with you ignorance of pride and false premises of intent (the thread opening) .............shares purely; you not of conveying truth, but of presenting a belief (religious system)
Not true - Good and Bad both are created by Mother Nature and filtered through the false ego.

Good and bad are not of mother natures actions, but of mankind; all cases.

And your ego is why you failing to comprehend the responsibility behind truth.

meaning; you lying through your teeth, since the threads inception

then when observing material knowledge that is grounded to reality, with analogy to ease of use, your pride is stepping in to discount rather than being of compassion to articulate.

sorry kid, you got the gogo ego, running your world RIGHT NOW!

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Please be careful. I am not interested in someone speculating.

i don't speculate in matters of such like you are

each item stated can be grounded and cross referenced within more theology, science and philosophies, than you have been exposed too

:slap:

Last edited:

mordorf

Search for The Absolute Truth...
The truth for what, what we have learned so far is that we can't know everything, but somethings we know that there can't be a square-circle or that an apple can and can't be an apple the same time it can only be one thing and that is that it' an apple. Or that the earth is not flat or that earth is not center of universe or it's only 6 or 12 thousand years old, and that we have learned through studies of life and the universe and the earth.