• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[SCRUBS]-Great show or the greatest show?

Scrubs:

• Great Show

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • The Greatest Show

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

DrWurm

I'm leaning towards greatest. Seen every episode, loved every one. New episode jan.4 be ready people.

M

Majikthise

Scrubs is ok from what I've seen, House is the greatest.:cool:

porkchop

I'm Heffer!!!
DrWurm said:
I'm leaning towards greatest. Seen every episode, loved every one. New episode jan.4 be ready people.

I totally agree with you, doc. Ive never laughed so much as when i watch scrubs! Youre lucky, with series 6 starting in Jan, series 5 ended bout 2 weeks ago and theres no word on when the next one will be shown. Keep me updated on whats going on!!:D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I could not vote. Scrubs is merely "ok" and rates a single Satanic Hampster held moderately high. : hamster :

I don't especially care for American sitcom humor and prefer the dry wit of English comedy. For lovers of House, starring Hugh Laurie, I heartily recommend his fantastic and hilarious series called "Jeeves and Wooster". It is classic stuff and brilliantly portrays the writing of P.G. Wodehouse.

That series is perhaps my all time favorite and never ceases to make me roll about on the floor with laughter. His character (of Bertie Wooster) couldn't be farther away from the character he portrays on House. Lauie is a truly gifted actor.

Two enthusiastic Satanic Hampsters, held high! : hamster :: hamster :

M

Majikthise

YmirGF said:
I don't especially care for American sitcom humor and prefer the dry wit of English comedy. For lovers of House, starring Hugh Laurie, I heartily recommend his fantastic and hilarious series called "Jeeves and Wooster". It is classic stuff and brilliantly portrays the writing of P.G. Wodehouse.

That series is perhaps my all time favorite and never ceases to make me roll about on the floor with laughter. His character couldn't be farther away from the character he portrays on House. Lauie is a truly gifted actor.

I will have to see that!!!! I busted out laughing just seeing that picture!

Littledragon

Questing Dragon
I agree with Mike. The only reason I voted the greatest show ever is there are no higher options! And House does come in a close second!

standing_on_one_foot

Scrubs is truly an excellent show. One of my favorite comedies. Jeeves and Wooster is excellent as well, although I keep expecting House when I see Mr. Laurie, and Wooster is...decidedly not House. Still good fun. And Hugh Laurie in Black Adder is quite funny as well.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
YmirGF said:
I could not vote. Scrubs is merely "ok" and rates a single Satanic Hampster held moderately high. : hamster :

That series is perhaps my all time favorite and never ceases to make me roll about on the floor with laughter. His character (of Bertie Wooster) couldn't be farther away from the character he portrays on House. Lauie is a truly gifted actor.

I love both Bertie and House, but in very different ways. I think that someone must have had pure, divine inspiration to cast Fry and Laurie as Jeeves and Wooster.

For those that love pure silliness and Hugh Laurie, I'd highly recommend his appearances in "Blackadder".

"Scrubs" is one of my favorite shows of all time. I tend to empathize with J.D. His frequent flights of fancy are very much akin to how my mind works. ('Exploratory surgery' with Turk donning an Indiana Jones hat and going into the patient- brilliant!) There's also a sweetness to the show that's hard to find elsewhere.