• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

I certainly hope so.
For example, having the universe started 6000 years ago, the theist-scientist understands, that history prior to 4000 BC is virtual, with the virtual matter. Thus, he concludes that the Dark Matter and Dark Energy is also virtual matter. Do you need another achievement of my Religion?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
For example, having the universe started 6000 years ago, the theist-scientist understands, that time prir to 4000 BC is virtual, with the virtual matter. Thus, he concludes that the Dark Matter and Dark Energy is also virtual matter. Do you need another achievement of my Religion?

No, not really. Our idea of 'achievement' is so different we might as well be speaking different languages.

questfortruth

No, not really. Our idea of 'achievement' is so different we might as well be speaking different languages.
Allow me to talk to the public then: the second achievement of my Religion is the fact, that Heaven and hell are not in the parallel universes, but are in our universe. However, we do not interact with them just like there is no interaction between Dark Matter and underground detectors of Dark Matter. Indeed, it is not possible to open the spacetime portal for travel to distant galaxies or universes, because the space curvature tends to infinity for small portal. One can not open it! The curvature is calculatable as the C=1/R, where R is the radius of portal. Do you want to know the 3-th achievement of my Religion?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Allow me to talk to the public then: the second achievement of my Religion is the fact, that Heaven and hell are not in the parallel universes, but are in our universe. However, we do not interact with them just like there is no interaction between Dark Matter and underground detectors of Dark Matter. Indeed, it is not possible to open the spacetime portal for travel to distant galaxies or universes, because the space curvature tends to infinity for small portal. One can not open it! The curvature is calculatable as the C=1/R, where R is the radius of portal. Do you want to know the 3-th achievement of my Religion?

Not in a science thread, no.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
There was the university subject "Scientific Atheism" in the USSR. Why?

Never heared of it.
As for "why"... an informed guess would be "communist propaganda".

What are the options for a naturalist in the realm of faith and spiritual?

About the same as for an astronomer in the realm of astrology and tarrot cards.

Thus, remains: the scientists follow atheism and naturalism. Indeed, they have put it as their basic method: methodological naturalism.

The only reason science employs methodological naturalism, is because it's the only thing that can be tested. If tomorrow you can demonstrate the existance of "supernaturalism" in testable ways, it will be included in the sciences.

It has nothing to do with (a)theism and everything with testability.

Consequence:
God can not be proven scientifically,

No, that's not the consquence of methodological naturalism. Instead, it is THE REASON for methodological naturalism. Or the cause of it, if you will.

You have it exactly backwards.

because the atheism is the ground-making part of science

No.
Science is completely neutral when it comes to (a)theism. It can't say anything about it, because science can only deal with testable things.

However, unscientifically He is proven, for example, by Jesus Christ and Thomas Aquinas (the "5 ways").

Faith based beliefs and fallacious arguments, in no way "prove" anything.

And Evolutionism is "scientifically proven" as well, however, it is absurd (trust your common sense, no monkey ever has produced humankind).

Maybe first learn what evolution actually says. That way, you can avoid saying stupid and ignorant things like what you just said there.

FUTURE:
The study of nature will be conducted in the Natural department of Theology -- it has not the atheism, but the theism as the ground-making method.

That has already been tried in the past. There's a reason why science moved on from that. And that reason is that it didn't work.

NEWS: Legendary Martyr Kent Hovind is still active:

Kent Hovind? For real? You are not joking?

Don't tell me he is one of your heroes.........................

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Google: exorcism. The devil can be not only in the sick people but in devices as well. No experiment is reliable without the prayers to God.

So if I drop an apple without saying a prayer to the god of your personal preference, it might actually shoot off into space instead of falling to earth?

:rolleyes: