• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science Proves Nature Was Created

dust1n

Zindīq
Ah, that would explain it.

All I was doing is guessing what "endo" means. I thought it might be something related to bacteria or some other cellular lifeform, because it either a Greek or Latin word...can't remember which.

Means "within" like endosymbiosis, the state of life being symmetrically beneficial with another life within itself.

gnostic

The Lost One
He might as well as say "fairy", instead of spirit, because that's what he is implying.

You could substitute spirit with fairy, ghost, alien, big foot, yogi bear, or Teletubbies, because it is all the same nonsense.

To Jaiket:

Thief has littered his "spirit first" craps all over the debate forums, without once, backing up his claim with something other than his illogical wishful thinking.

Yerda

Veteran Member
All I was doing is guessing what "endo" means. I thought it might be something related to bacteria or some other cellular lifeform, because it either a Greek or Latin word...can't remember which.
Were you thinking of the cellular process called endocytosis, perhaps? Its roots are Greek apparently.

gnostic

The Lost One
Were you thinking of the cellular process called endocytosis, perhaps? Its roots are Greek apparently.
Ah, thank you, Jaiket. I thought it might have been a Greek root word, but I wasn't certain. As you can tell, I am not a biologist, not a linguist expert.

dust1n

Zindīq
You mean like a parasite?

Kind of. Symbiotic relations imply that the "parasite" and the host benefit for their interactions one another, as oppose to parasites which basically harms and gives no benefit to the host. An endoparasite would be an internal parasite, like... pst, I don't know, like how a cat gets worms. An exoparasite would be like a leech.

The bacteria in the human gut is an example of an endosymbiotic relationship, as both the bacteria gets to exist and thrive there and get free food, and in exchange we get some extra digestion power. It's important in cellular biology because it's hypothesized that many, if not all, of the organelles inside cells are we know them, especially mitochondria and chloroplast, which have their own individual DNA, but live in every animal and plant cell that has it's own individual DNA, are derived from ancient cells basically eating one another and forming these mutually beneficial relationships.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Why spirit?
the entire universe is moving.
it's been moving since the beginning.
science takes you to the beginning and cannot do more.

substance does not move of it's own volition.

Someone....set all of this in motion.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
He might as well as say "fairy", instead of spirit, because that's what he is implying.

You could substitute spirit with fairy, ghost, alien, big foot, yogi bear, or Teletubbies, because it is all the same nonsense.
I will correct you.....do not put words in my mouth.....
it's against the forum rules.

I use the word Almighty in reference to God.
self explanatory

Thief

Rogue Theologian
To Jaiket:

Thief has littered his "spirit first" craps all over the debate forums, without once, backing up his claim with something other than his illogical wishful thinking.
Cause and effect is not wishful thinking.

go back and read the postwork til you get it right.

gnostic

The Lost One
the entire universe is moving.
it's been moving since the beginning.

Yes, the universe is moving, but nothing say that this spirit is causing the movement.

science takes you to the beginning and cannot do more.

Wrong. Science don't take you to the beginning; it will only go so far as what is observable in the universe. Beyond what is observable, scientists can only conjecture.

This spirit of yours tell me nothing but your wild imagination, or worse your delusion, since you keep pushing this "spirit first" crap, without backing up what you are saying with evidences.

Rogue theologian, my ***. You are as dogmatic as any creationist I have ever known.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Yes, the universe is moving, but nothing say that this spirit is causing the movement.

Wrong. Science don't take you to the beginning; it will only go so far as what is observable in the universe. Beyond what is observable, scientists can only conjecture.

This spirit of yours tell me nothing but your wild imagination, or worse your delusion, since you keep pushing this "spirit first" crap, without backing up what you are saying with evidences.

Rogue theologian, my ***. You are as dogmatic as any creationist I have ever known.
You completely misjudge me and in the same breath speak as I would.

Science can take you to the singularity.
It cannot go further.
that would be the observable you mentioned above.

at the point of singularity....you have a choice.
but as substance is not 'self' starting.....
Spirit first.

gnostic

The Lost One
but it is the base and foundation of science.
deny cause and effect and science is no longer your support.

What you keep denying is that CAUSE needs evidences too, for it (CAUSE) to be linked in any way to the EFFECT.

In science you can't have CAUSE without evidences.

So you flogging straw man again.

Let me sum it up for you.

CAUSE = require evidences
EFFECT = require evidences
and of course, CAUSE-AND-EFFECT = require BLOODY MORE EVIDENCES!!!!​

Are there any evidence to bloody SPIRIT, other than you wishful opinion?

No. There are no evidences for SPIRIT, so that could only mean that SPIRIT is not the BLOODY CAUSE for the UNIVERSE!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The universe is the effect.....God is the Cause.

can't have one without the other.
( the universe IS the evidence)

gnostic

The Lost One
Science can take you to the singularity.

No, Thief. You are wrong again.

The singularity is only speculation and conjecture at the moment, Thief.

The Big Bang cosmology ONLY EXPLAIN the "observable universe". This is what they can account for.

In fact, scientists of the Big Bang can only hypothesize the FIRST 10 seconds after the instance of the Big Bang.

Talking of the singularity is only theoretical. No one have yet come up with more definitive answer to what this singularity is.

Adding your SPIRIT to modern cosmology, don't add anything new to our universe, other than your persistent to this non-existing SPIRIT of yours, which is nothing more than your personal belief and superstition.

You cannot say it isn't your superstition that you are projecting. It is just more of superstition and your brand of rogue theologian pseudoscience.

If you think this SPIRIT is real, then please provide EVIDENCES for it.

gnostic

The Lost One
The universe is the effect.....God is the Cause.

can't have one without the other.
( the universe IS the evidence)

No. You need EVIDENCES for the CAUSE too.

I could say the same illogical goofball that you are claiming, by saying the "the universe is the effect...and my grandmother is the Cause."

For God to be the CAUSE, then you have to provide EVIDENCES that God exist. If you can't, then is nothing more than your personal opinion.