• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science Proves Nature Was Created

Shad

Veteran Member
Gravity is real....space is real....movement is real.....
time is a measure.
time is all in your head.

Wrong again. Look up General Relativity. You are about 8 decades behind modern physics. Time to catch up.

Shad

Veteran Member
try Wikipedia.....
I was there a moment ago....

At least you identified the reason for your rejection. Your knowledge on the topic is based on wiki. Next time try a university. Also space-time is covered in the wiki. So maybe you should start reading what you cite before you cite it. Section 4.1, time dilation, which has a link to a page about time dilation... Which has the very experiments I cited. You just quoted a source refuting your argument. Congratulation

https://einstein.stanford.edu/SPACETIME/spacetime2.html

Thief

Rogue Theologian
At least you identified the reason for your rejection. Your knowledge on the topic is based on wiki. Next time try a university. Also space-time is covered in the wiki. So maybe you should start reading what you cite before you cite it. Section 4.1, time dilation, which has a link to a page about time dilation... Which has the very experiments I cited. You just quoted a source refuting your argument. Congratulation

https://einstein.stanford.edu/SPACETIME/spacetime2.html

Let's seek common ground.
Time is not a force or substance.
It is only a calculation.

oh btw....I got Albert's book.....
I got it.....
I really did.

Shad

Veteran Member
Let's seek common ground.
Time is not a force or substance.

Your common ground is nothing more than "agree with me". Sorry the common ground is modern physics. When you get to this point let me know.

gnostic

The Lost One
dude...really....
Time is not a force or a substance.
one number divided by another.
No one has called time - "substance" - so you are flogging the same straw man over and over again.

However, force is related to both mass and indirectly to time, via acceleration.

If time was merely logic and mathematics, without real-world applications, as I think you are saying, then modern technology would exist.

If time, there wouldn't be any electronic devices, like mobile phones, radio, TV, computers, microwave oven. There would be vehicles, like ships, cars, aircrafts and spacecrafts. Because forces, rely on mass, distance and time, then time matters, when you build buildings, bridges, and other civil engineering of today, that are optimally strong and sound.

And speaking of all those electronics devices that rely on radio waves, infrared, microwave, X-ray, etc, electromagnetic spectrum, often use the term "frequency", in which time is a factor in finding the frequency. And you need time to understand fibre optic and laser.

Gravity is another name for acceleration, so again it is related to distance and time. Understanding gravity,is not only important with flying or space travel, but day-to-day application in hydrology, like layout of water mains and pipes, irrigation and sewers, understand how time is related to water flow and pressures.

You have heard of "applied science", haven't you?

And it is not just science. In music, time mean everything, because without time, then there wouldn't be any beat or rhythm.

No, thief. There are far more to time than mere logic and mathematics. You should go back to school, and study science, if you think time don't play any part in the real world.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Your common ground is nothing more than "agree with me". Sorry the common ground is modern physics. When you get to this point let me know.
You cannot approach the topic.....creation....
with the crutch of numbers in your head.
no science can do so.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No one has called time - "substance" - so you are flogging the same straw man over and over again.

However, force is related to both mass and indirectly to time, via acceleration.

If time was merely logic and mathematics, without real-world applications, as I think you are saying, then modern technology would exist.

If time, there wouldn't be any electronic devices, like mobile phones, radio, TV, computers, microwave oven. There would be vehicles, like ships, cars, aircrafts and spacecrafts. Because forces, rely on mass, distance and time, then time matters, when you build buildings, bridges, and other civil engineering of today, that are optimally strong and sound.

And speaking of all those electronics devices that rely on radio waves, infrared, microwave, X-ray, etc, electromagnetic spectrum, often use the term "frequency", in which time is a factor in finding the frequency. And you need time to understand fibre optic and laser.

Gravity is another name for acceleration, so again it is related to distance and time. Understanding gravity,is not only important with flying or space travel, but day-to-day application in hydrology, like layout of water mains and pipes, irrigation and sewers, understand how time is related to water flow and pressures.

You have heard of "applied science", haven't you?

And it is not just science. In music, time mean everything, because without time, then there wouldn't be any beat or rhythm.

No, thief. There are far more to time than mere logic and mathematics. You should go back to school, and study science, if you think time don't play any part in the real world.
I was ranked 'superior' by a government nationwide comparison test ....in grade school.

I've gotten a LOT better since then.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
It seems the study work of numbers can cripple the thinking of some people.
Numbers were created by Man to serve Man.
They are no more than a means of measure.
numbers assist our comprehension of the real world.
they are not the real world.

Shad

Veteran Member
no science can do so.

There is no evidence of the creator so no need to approach the topic since the topic has no merit. It is a metaphysical position. Your sophistry is entertaining.

gnostic

The Lost One
no science can do so.
You seemed to have limited understanding to science or of nature, because you rely on your religion and superstition as a crutch. You have proven this time and again, that you favour religion over understanding nature.

You cannot provide any evidence to the existence of your God, which mean you cannot demonstrate that there are any creator being involve with any creation, other than your personal belief.

You speak of "crutch of numbers in your head", but what about your crutch of deluded fantasy that some all-mighty creator was somehow nvolve with the creation of the universe. Sorry, mate, but your imaginary faith, your baseless belief and your illogical superstition of this god of yours - are only in your head, with no basis in reality.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You seemed to have limited understanding to science or of nature, because you rely on your religion and superstition as a crutch. You have proven this time and again, that you favour religion over understanding nature.

You cannot provide any evidence to the existence of your God, which mean you cannot demonstrate that there are any creator being involve with any creation, other than your personal belief.

You speak of "crutch of numbers in your head", but what about your crutch of deluded fantasy that some all-mighty creator was somehow nvolve with the creation of the universe. Sorry, mate, but your imaginary faith, your baseless belief and your illogical superstition of this god of yours - are only in your head, with no basis in reality.
I have no religion.

Science can take you to the singularity...but cannot assist at that 'point'.
For the singularity to be truly singular....no secondary point can be allowed.
Without a secondary....no number system....no equations.
Without a secondary....no distance.....no measure.
Without distance no motion.....no time.
nothing

Science cannot prove creation.
There will be no photo, no fingerprint, no equation and no repeatable experiment.

However, science would still insist on some things.
substance does not move of it's own volition.
Something must cause the movement.

I say Spirit First.

gnostic

The Lost One
Again, with the idiotic motto - "spirit, first".

Define spirit.

Then show that spirit exist and that the spirit is real, and not more of your delusion or wishful thinking.

Then prove that this stupid spirit of yours, is somehow involve with creation.

Repeatedly saying "spirit first" does not in any way prove spirit is real or that the spirit is a creator.

Saying spirit first over and over again, only demonstrate that your ranking was a mistake, because if you understood anything about science, then evidences are paramount in objectively finding if the knowledge is true or not.

So far, you are only expressing your personal and somewhat misguided opinion.

gnostic

The Lost One
Why spirit?
He might as well as say "fairy", instead of spirit, because that's what he is implying.

You could substitute spirit with fairy, ghost, alien, big foot, yogi bear, or Teletubbies, because it is all the same nonsense.

dust1n

Zindīq
He might as well as say "fairy", instead of spirit, because that's what he is implying.

You could substitute spirit with fairy, ghost, alien, big foot, yogi bear, or Teletubbies, because it is all the same nonsense.

I prefer the term endobioforce.