• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science gets it wrong again.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
In trying to prove how everything started I settled on energy. Energy can never be created or destroyed. God could be energy a great fit.

Only problem all energy must be created by matter. Without matter you cannot have energy. Oh you could have potential but last time I checked potential isn't a real thing.

Energy is actually the movement of matter to different potentials. A rock rolls down the hill because the top is higher then the bottom and the potential of the earth gravity pulls it down. Electricty is the movement of electrons from negative potential to positive potential. Magnetic motion is the movement of Iron or magnetics subtances from North pole to south pole or away from similar poles. Light actually has photons(matter) in it. Heat and Sound is the vibration of molecules Sound(air mainly) heat(any thing that vibrates)

You can not have energy without matter. Yet science believes it is a thing. Prove me wrong.

This lead me down the wrong path several times it is why I say I question everything.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
You know so little about what you're talking about that your post doesn't even make sense. I suggest that you take an introductory physics course before deciding that science is wrong. Just a suggestion. For starters, it is not the case that energy cannot be created or destroyed.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
You know so little about what you're talking about that your post doesn't even make sense. I suggest that you take an introductory physics course before deciding that science is wrong. Just a suggestion. For starters, it is not the case that energy cannot be created or destroyed.

First I have taken advanced physic's

It is called the Law of the conservation of energy. Google it.

Second my statement is that energy cannot exist without matter and is not a thing by itself which science claims can you disclaim this statement.

Either disclaim that energy is not a thing
or
The science doesn't claim it is.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I also have always had problems with Einsteins theory of relativity but can't prove anything yet. With some luck that will be my next post.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Conservation of energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now i have a qeustion for you is electricity a gas, liqued, solid or plasma?

Electricity is the movement of electrons. I believe electrons are matter. All these electrons come from other matter as in batteries or a magnet and metal somewhere. They are not free floating electrons. Without matter give me electricity. My question is to show me energy without matter. I don't care about the form of the matter.

From wikipedia

The law of conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant. A consequence of this law is that energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Last edited:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
*edit*

It is called the Law of the conservation of energy. Google it.
The law of conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant. [wiki] Not that energy cannot be created or destroyed. See the difference? Did they cover it in your Advanced Physic's [sic] class?

Second my statement is that energy cannot exist without matter and is not a thing by itself which science claims can you disclaim this statement.
This doesn't make sense. Matter and energy are two forms of the same thing, and can be converted into one another.

Either disclaim that energy is not a thing
or
The science doesn't claim it is.
Pardon? Maybe if you cut down on the negatives? I don't know what you're trying to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Did you pass? btw, a basic English class wouldn't hurt either.

The law of conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant. [wiki] Not that energy cannot be created or destroyed. See the difference? Did they cover it in your Advanced Physic's [sic] class?

This doesn't make sense. Matter and energy are two forms of the same thing, and can be converted into one another.

Pardon? Maybe if you cut down on the negatives? I don't know what you're trying to say.

Simple Matter and energy are two forms of the same thing and can be converted into one another. Show me energy without matter.

As to Wilkipedia I have the full quote. Right after the state law it says see the quote above. This means energy can neither be created or destroyed. Copied right out of wilkipedia.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Simple Matter and energy are two forms of the same thing and can be converted into one another. Show me energy without matter.
Exactly.

As to Wilkipedia I have the full quote. Right after the state law it says see the quote above. This means energy can neither be created or destroyed. Copied right out of wilkipedia.
Only in a simple closed system. Energy can be converted into matter; plants do it every day.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Exactly.

Only in a simple closed system. Energy can be converted into matter; plants do it every day.

So then I am right. Energy is not a thing but a state of matter.

If I understand what you are saying you are saying that science states that energy is not a thing.

A thing is a unit that can exist by itself. Energy can not.

Elessar

So then I am right. Energy is not a thing but a state of matter.

If I understand what you are saying you are saying that science states that energy is not a thing.

A thing is a unit that can exist by itself. Energy can not.

But matter cannot exist without energy. Why could you not, also, say that matter is naught but a state of energy?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
But matter cannot exist without energy. Why could you not, also, say that matter is naught but a state of energy?

Matter does not have energy just the potential for energy. Potential is not a thing.

What I am stating is that energy is just the term for the movement of matter. Yes anything can move but just because it can move is movement a thing or a result.

Energy is a result of matter moving though potentials to clarify.

From all I have learned, energy is treated as a thing in science. In fact if you read special relativity Einstein is given a special exception to make matter and energy =. Only is certain circumstances that exist in space.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
The trinity 3 = 1 God + Son + holy spirit = god

In this case it is only 2 Matter and energy = matter

Potential could = the soul. Show me the potential.

I have always said science is just a religion.

Last edited:

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Light actually has photons(matter) in it.

Wrong. Light and photons do not contain matter.

Heat and Sound is the vibration of molecules Sound(air mainly) heat(any thing that vibrates)

Right, but heat is not matter. Heat is a force that acts on matter.

You can not have energy without matter. Yet science believes it is a thing. Prove me wrong.

Huh? First you have to explain what this means.

This lead me down the wrong path several times it is why I say I question everything.

What is your point here? Do you really think you've disproved something integral to science here?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Wrong. Light and photons do not contain matter.

Right, but heat is not matter. Heat is a force that acts on matter.

Huh? First you have to explain what this means.

What is your point here? Do you really think you've disproved something integral to science here?

Please follow the thread right above your entry. We have passed this point. Thanks.