• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science cannot solve the final mystery

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You still forgetting that scientists don’t make government policies or start wars.

I’ll grant you that the atom bombs were made by scientists and engineers, but who ordered them to be used, and who actually dropped those bombs at the Japanese cities.

Since you are determine to make science as bad guys, what about the design and construction of the motor vehicles, planes and ships. Each of these can be use for both non-military and military purposes.

Would you still demand that all planes, ships and automobiles to cease to be made even for non-military purposes?

And though nuclear fission, the “splitting of atom” was discovered in 1938, before World War II started, this discovery was never intended for military purposes.

But the nuclear physics actually started with discovery of radioactivity and radioactive decay back in 1896, so before even World War I. No one here, knew it would lead to making nuclear fission bombs, several decades later.
No, I'm not determined to make science the bad guys, I worked in a leading edge tech environment most of my life, the first international satellite coms stations in Australia in 1968, managed the first one in Indonesia in 1971, Supervisor for Alice Springs Landsat imaging data acquisition, etc..in the 80s, etc. And btw, I'm not a pacifist, I understand that planetary evolution is always going to involve turf wars between groups, even nuclear war, it is probable inevitable. all a part of due process, perhaps even interplanetary warfare. Exciting isn't it?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I acknowledge the advances of science and their application, but unfortunately in the hands of evil, the consequences can be awful. Fortunately there are forces of good that will eventually arise to bring about an appropriate order of good, and these forces are of a divine spiritual nature, So sir, please try and keep an open mind to apprehend the bigger picture. And btw, I await a response to my last post concerning the relative percentages of stuff that constitute the universe.

but . . . does not work until you take into consideration science. At present you are being selectively biased toward science and intentionally ignorant of science and how it applies to the physical world, based on a subjective religious agenda..

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
but . . . does not work until you take into consideration science. At present you are being selectively biased toward science and intentionally ignorant of science and how it applies to the physical world, based on a subjective religious agenda..
To be fair, I am also selectively biased toward religion, it only makes sense to be aware that there is sus everything out there among human institutions. However I can assure you I am not biased toward science that I deem has passed the smell test, and my intuition tells me that the percentage proportions of dark energy and matter to normal matter being stated by science is probably in the ball park. What say you?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Life is natural.

Created creation is natural.

Science was never natural. Pretty basic so why keep pretending the behaviour human who invented science was pure of heart?

Science was invented to change force manipulate own and control an artificial chosen practice against natural.

Why natural humans taught a theme natural human versus science naming it a Conscious teaching.

Organised group gathering behaviour anywhere is group chosen only.

Only when any group by chosen group behaviours tries to force unnatural life conditions does the consensus natural history of mans advice emerge.

Observed.

As natural history man's observe is first.

Science tried to own and then infer natural observation first was scientific.

Which brings the basic human term science owns a human behaviour where they intend to own by belief control of all things anywhere is your owned summary today.

Bad human behaviour the want to force manipulate anything you choose as the science subject.

Claiming by group it's your rights.

Human rights is to live naturally actually cared and nurtured in natural life as family supported ...which none of you actually support as your group.

Seeing natural family is the only correct human group.

Not your organisation's at all.

Remove your group status and stand alone as one self only. Then see every other one self to know organised control anywhere lied.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
To be fair, I am also selectively biased toward religion, it only makes sense to be aware that there is sus everything out there among human institutions. However I can assure you I am not biased toward science that I deem has passed the smell test, and my intuition tells me that the percentage proportions of dark energy and matter to normal matter being stated by science is probably in the ball park. What say you?

You have already stated your bias against science. Also your intentional ignorance of science and its role in understanding our physical universe.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You have already stated your bias against science. Also your intentional ignorance of science and its role in understanding our physical universe.
If you are a typical representative of science, then yes, but the truth is you are not typical. You claim I do not understand the science concerning the relative percentages of dark energy, dark matter, and ordinary matter, and when I ask you if you believe these figures are about right, you refuse to answer.

Now to resolve this matter we need to know where you stand to begin with, do you accept the science producing the 95% of the mass of the universe is dark energy and dark matter, and the remaining 5% is ordinary matter figures?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Why did intellectual man claim space by its owned historic causes was a mystery in science?

The exact reasoned reasons.

Science was only practiced inside of a dense gas mass of planet earths past thinned out by empty space. The heavens body status. He says on the plane of existing.

Not involving space at all.

Exactly reasoned.

Knew what the reasoning meant as a thinker.

Taught the reasoned reasons as fact without fact being data.

As some facts of evident..is that is realised as evident in reasoning first.

Science a subject by intent human was only subjective.

Why a machine taken out of mass cannot give answers when you thesis no presence of form first.

Man stated that everything existed created does not get to be an answer about when it hasn't existed. As you use presence to determine your answer.

Your intentions I will thesis a changed earth to re cause change to earth is not logic.

The theist intention is a claim I can copy.

Most of the thesis is past destroyed non existing biology.

To a human observing your science status the observer natural says the answer seems to infer. You are calculating the present form to equal your thesis past subject.

Which is removal.

In a biologist cal thesis if a human poses a biological comparison to mass. Mass being as the place being...wanted converted the converted mass moment is what you identify is the moment.

As we already live owning not the converted mass terms.

Why natural human quoted the theist lies as intent is to remove what hasn't yet been removed is not any past.

You coerce in pretence that it will be.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If science says by subject study of the sun and many planets he thinks are not solid planets.

Then fused matter he would give lowest percentage which to biology would claim not much mass supporting bio life existing....

As compared to all other mass not yet fused cooled into a physical product making most of the thesis dangerous to existing form.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The actual mans first original baby man adult memory recorded is the theist.

Was a natural tribal family man. Wasn't poor as he wasn't rich.

So not any rich man developed thesis for science and developed design to build.

Why not the rich man just a scientist owns hi s exact origin reasoned human position.

Using man's memory as a natural man first without any civilisation building.

In earths origin life destruction earths stone mass was severely burnt out. Not only by sink holes but by virtual deconstruction of a gigantic nuclear reaction as a large atom.

Sink into ground depression.

So I learnt temples building of old were imaged cut into ground mountain ranges.

Take a good look you can see gods buildings man designed caused.

The upper heavens gained gods man earth mansions in cloud images.

So ground attack mountain attack animal attack human attack in every nation boarded the ark. As wood combusting leaving nature was stopped.

Was a teaching how life lost ground water in stone life support that we walked upon everyday to science causes.

Why China's city image merged into the clouds as ground mass was shifting held fusion.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
If you are a typical representative of science, then yes, but the truth is you are not typical. You claim I do not understand the science concerning the relative percentages of dark energy, dark matter, and ordinary matter, and when I ask you if you believe these figures are about right, you refuse to answer.

Again and again and again the percentages refer to physical percentages and NOT the knowledge of science.

Now to resolve this matter we need to know where you stand to begin with, do you accept the science producing the 95% of the mass of the universe is dark energy and dark matter, and the remaining 5% is ordinary matter figures?

This is a misleading statement, and not coherent. How are you using 'producing' here? It does not make sense.

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Again and again and again the percentages refer to physical percentages and NOT the knowledge of science.
You are being very elusive for some reason, forget about any and all other attempts to deflect or rationalize for the moment, you can do that later as we progress, just simply answer the question. Do you believe the information in these links are providing scientifically sound rounded values for the three known components of the universe: normal matter, dark matter, and dark energy? This is not about percentages of knowledge, so just a simple yes or no should be sufficient.

GMS: Content of the Universe Pie Chart

WMAP- Content of the Universe

What's 96 Percent of the Universe Made Of? Astronomers Don't Know

Dark Matter And Dark Energy Make Up 95 Percent Of Universe, Detailed Measurements Reveal

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science says the cosmos is still cooling. Fusion is where energy cools as the heat and space pressure pushes upon the mass to fuse.

Which means in the past a change to fusion made it scatter and separate. And at the moment it can't return to small o..
As the sun is still a large burning O.

Earth is already a O body held fused.

If space stops stretching all you'd get returned would be a cold dense state.

As the immaculate clear was a hot dense state in space cooling that stretched the gases by incorporating emptiness with dense gas mass.

If science wanted clear cold immaculate constant you would make our cloud mass hot dense first so the vacuum would stretch it cooled to clear.

As fusion in natural history is already fused. Space.

You only consciously realised what existed when fission changed fusion as consciousness gained visions by transmitted feedback cooling causes.

Your mind knows why you get visions. Your minds also lied about cooling as the transmitters are not in the reaction. It only advised you of details you had never before been mind aware of.

As the visionary transmitters cooled.

Why your own man mind told you to study the concepts of how consciousness can misappropriate communicated detail.

As it had.

gnostic

The Lost One
Science does not understand 95% of the universe.
Still with “knowledge” thingy. You are still equating masses with knowledge.

When are you ever going to learn that people from astrophysics, ESA & NASA are only talking about “masses” of the universe, and not about “knowledge” of the universe.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said. O earth gods origin ∆ pyramid with earths mass crystalline fused rivers was first science. You stored the light energy out of the heavens into earth. Direct until it blew up.

Is virtually the same human man origin thesis without earth now owning crystal mass storage.

As science said it would abstract energy out of earths mass.

Instead you abstract mass as energy yourself and built an idol. The design machine is virtually the type of energy form you expected to withdraw. The idol the design fixed held energy of your expectation itself.

Frozen first as the design you believed represented energy by design.

So you were waiting for the idol machine to time shift it's mass and change into an energy mass time shifted and no longer exist as the machine as a present forever energy body.

The expectation of a theist.

Father never lies.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Still with “knowledge” thingy. You are still equating masses with knowledge.

When are you ever going to learn that people from astrophysics, ESA & NASA are only talking about “masses” of the universe, and not about “knowledge” of the universe.
I understand English is your second language, so please be a little humble wrt your lack of fluency.

Let me show you, take the third link in my post #1152 above, What's 96 Percent of the Universe Made Of? Astronomers Don't Know . It is not saying that that the 96% mass of the universe is mass knowledge, it is saying that astronomers do not know what 96% of the universe is!

Do you understand?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I don't see the connection that you are drawing. Are you saying that 5% of the mass is the equivalent to 5% of the knowledge?
I am saying if science does not know what 96% of the universe is, they only have some knowledge of the 4% remainder..