• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satan's invocation & peculiar feelings

Maaldweb

Hello

I would like to ask if any of you have had similar experiences when invoking Satan. Every time I invoke his name and concentrate on him I feel a peculiar heat in my body, it is like its temperature rises a bit at the same time the room's atmosphere becomes heavier. I haven't performed any specific kind of invocation ritual, I merely sit in my bed relax and invoke his name. I had the same experience twice now and to be honest I am a bit puzzled (or scared) if I should continue or not.

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Apion

Maaldweb,

I'm going to probe deeper beyond the superficial assumptions under your question.

Do you have a valid reason why you believe Satan is an existing entity? How can you justify that these feelings are not self-induced?

Maaldweb

Apion I took it for granted that in a forum called Theistic Satanism people who would reply to my question wouldn't bother to ask such questions.

Anyway I will answer your questions. Yes I do believe that Satan exists as an independent self-conscious intelligent being of supreme power. What proof do I have you may ask. Well certainly I didn't test his existence in a laboratory.I was attracted by him, I invoked him and I felt his presence in a peculiar way. It is beyond me to describe his intentions or true nature nor I am able to certify if what the christian bible says about him is correct.

If you don't believe in the supernatural and you think that such experiences are merely "brain farts" there is no real reason to have a debate about it.

Apion

Apion I took it for granted that in a forum called Theistic Satanism people who would reply to my question wouldn't bother to ask such questions.

Beliefs shouldn't be a dime a dozen, really. Unfortunately I see they are.

Yes I do believe that Satan exists as an independent self-conscious intelligent being of supreme power. What proof do I have you may ask. Well certainly I didn't test his existence in a laboratory.I was attracted by him, I invoked him and I felt his presence in a peculiar way. It is beyond me to describe his intentions or true nature nor I am able to certify if what the christian bible says about him is correct.

You don't need to always prove something in a laboratory. Do you have a good epistemology as a start? Subjective certainty isn't too great as a reason to justify belief in Satan, or any non-physical entity.

If you don't believe in the supernatural and you think that such experiences are merely "brain farts" there is no real reason to have a debate about it.

Reductionism isn't at all helpful. That isn't my position, although you are hitting the nail on the head regarding spiritual experiences evidenced as having a component in the biological brain. That does not say anything more than that (whether they are meaningless "brain farts" or something more).

The supernormal is also not beyond rational and empirical analysis. Nothing is.

Last edited:

Maaldweb

Apion thank you for your message, however let me repeat that I am not interested in debating the existence of supernatural or the different methods of acquiring knowledge. I personally agree with Plotinus who states that the supernatural (god in his case) is beyond rational understanding and gives a good explanation how that knowledge can be achieved.
Having said that I don't think I will continue this dialogue regarding what is supernatural, if it exists or if it is within rational and empirical analysis.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
* * * Mod Post * * *

There is no debate allowed inside of the Discuss Individual Religions section.
Thank you.

drunkchimpanzee

Well I see all deities as expressions of psychic energy. By invoking the deity you are completing a magical act that creates change on multiple levels of reality..

Firstly, your causal body begins the process of creating change in the universe. This can cause a lot of effects, for example, there may be some kind of plan which causes large reserves of energy to suddenly manifest astrally, such as a karmic event related to a religious experience.

There are psychic and astral vibrations given off by the etheric and astral vehicles.

There might be a spirit guide or daemon that has a achieved a partial possession of you because it recognized your interest in Satan and wanted to more strongly deify the diety.

So you say the invocation and it sends you extra elemental Fire. Or your karma is such that a larger plan is in motion to give your soul lessons in the nature of magic through reinforcing your subconsious recognition of a magickal religion. Thusly creating an imprint that would last through many lifetimes and accelerate your soul's journey as you continually become attracted to religions that know more about the truths of the universe.

Trust me I know that a log of religious experiences are caused by vibrations you cause at the etheric level... the astral/causal stuff was just a little lesson in metaphysics.

I love questions.

BTW I'm not a theistic satanist. I believe that all Gods exist as representative psychic forces. I do occasionally invoke Satan as he has a powerful imprint in my psyche that lets me identify quickly with certain aspects of his power. He is the ultimate God of "seeing through ******** and coming to the realization you truly believe yet without excess morality clouding your judgement". Very fiery.

Hmmm i think that it is Satans high bioelectricity feild, satan and his demons have a bio electricity feild much more powerful than a humans, so interacting with them can make you feel warm, porwerful ect.