• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Monument in OKC

Yadon

Depends on the definition of LHP you're using.

The proper one backed up by over a thousand years of use?

Not everyone shares the same view. I don't really care about the Eastern concept of the LHP. Nor do I really care that much about the OT's vague notion of S(s)atan(s).

So you are a blasphemer?

I know the origins of it, but that doesn't mean I don't have my own take on it. As has been pointed out before, the Eastern LHP and the modern Western LHP are not the same things. Also, my conception of Satan is based on Romantic ideals of Satan and not the concept from the Hebrew Bible, which I find to be nearly meaningless due to its vagueness.

Internal transformation, paradigm shifting and the heralding of a new Age of humanity.

So you admit to corrupting teachings/words for your own silly ideas?

Go find another word you are just going to confuse the already confused masses when I try to explain 1000+ years of history when people like you go and spout your 50+ years of history as somehow fact.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
The proper one backed up by over a thousand years of use?

So you are a blasphemer?

So you admit to corrupting teachings/words for your own silly ideas?

Go find another word you are just going to confuse the already confused masses when I try to explain 1000+ years of history when people like you go and spout your 50+ years of history as somehow fact.

Please tell me this is a bad joke.