• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SATAN is Corrupt, Who Corrupted Him?

Frank Castle

We know GOD made Adam and Eva perfect, they were corrupted by the Devil, so thus far all makes sense, we are perfect but
by the temptation of the Devil who is evil, we become evil if we surrender.

But if there was no Devil, we'd probably not be tempted, therefore, not become corrupt. When GOD made the Angels, HE made
them perfect as well, so who corrupted Satan? You worry about Satan, I'm worried about the one who corrupted him!

I mean let's face it, Satan can't be every where on the planet at one time, he needs other corrupted Angels to work his agenda.
We know in pre-flood era there were 200 rebel Angels who cohabited with earthly women, and corrupted all of mankind,
there at that time were also the Grigori in spirit form behind the scene with their prince Satanail.

Just before the flood these Angels were imprisoned, the proof is in the book of Enoch, but for those who do not accept this book as
inspired, because they need to be told by a "governing body" what is Godly inspired and what is not, I'll use the bible to accomodate.

2Peter.2:[4]For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness,
to be reserved unto judgment;

This proves these Angels who sinned against Mankind (Noah) and are now chained awaiting for the final judgement, this
applies to the first and second invasion of fallen angels, including Satan the son of GOD.

The second invasion is the Greek Empire, we know this because everytime these Angels come to earth they bring new warefare
technology and beutification for women to fornicate, and new gods became the fashion; Aphrodite was born of the sea foam
from the cut off genitals of Father Sky, white foam arose from the immortal flesh, with it a girl grew to become Aphrodite.

Jude.1:[13]Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of
darkness for ever.

Castrated genitals of Father Sky is symbolic of the satans (stars), leading astray the children of Men/Creation from GOD/Creator.
We know the Greeks were known for their sodomitic fashion orgies and homesexual behavior, men being effeminated.

So the first and second fallen Angels came and went, but who corrupted them?

Now is the third and final fall of the Angels, this occured during the rise of Germany, where more technology of warfare have
today come to fruition, and the height of all beutification of the women to be fornicated, along with more impity, were
thousands die daily while we go shopping, but who corrupted these Angels?

Ephesians.6:For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of
the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This isn't the Devil, " in high places," listen to the following;

[2En,26-1]And I summoned the very lowest a second time, and said: Let Archas come forth hard, and he came forth hard
from the invisible.2And Archas came forth, hard, heavy, and very red. 3And I said: Be opened, Archas, and let there be born
from you, and he came undone, an age came forth, very great and very dark, bearing the creation of all lower things, and I saw
that it was good and said to him: 4Go thence down below, and make yourself firm, and be a foundation for the lower things,
and it happened and he went down and fixed himself, and became the foundation for the lower things, and below the darkness
there is nothing else.

GOD created Archas and although he is very dark, it is good, because of the following;

[2En,25-1]I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil (7) came down
very great, and I beheld him, and lo! He had a belly of great light. 2And I said to him: Become undone, Adoil, and let the visible
come out of you. 3And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born
light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to create. 4And I saw that it was good.
5And I placed for myself a throne, and took my seat on it, and said to the light: Go thence up higher and fix yourself high above
the throne, and be a foundation to the highest things. 6And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up
from my throne.

Archas is the necessary evil, there is light (Adoil), and there is darkness. This darkness Archas must exist and will forever exist,
so get used to Him. You see we need them both, for good to exist, we need the opposite, but we come forth from GOD who likes
the light, regardless that HE created the darkness and that it is good.

Archas has made puppets of the fallen sons of GOD, some already dwell in darkness, Satan is weak, and damaged goods
a slave to Archas, "do we become like unto him?" or ask GOD forgiveness and become the perfection HE wants us to be?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
“There was a great wheel turning with people bound and chained to
it. Crushing everyone and everything under its path,” Astarte
whispered. “Including you.”
Lucifer shrugged with indifference, as if almost proud of his
suffering.
“Please, Lucifer. I don’t want this to happen. I want you to quit
following everyone else’s plans. You have to make your own, Lucifer!
You have to follow your own heart!”
“This is my path, Astarte. There is no other. This is my own heart.”
“Liar! I don’t believe you! You’re innocent of this. This is not your
fault. You’re not to blame. He is. You have no control over your Fate.
You can’t be blamed for this.”
“Fate has nothing to do with this, my dear. Don’t be deluded. I am
what I am. Understand that. Don’t misplace your sympathies. I am
accountable for my actions. I am to blame.”
“Why, Lucifer? Why? I don’t understand.”
Lucifer sighed, “Astarte?”
“Yes.”
“About the dream that you had…who was turning the wheel?”
“I don’t remember.”
“Think back again. Recollect. The wheel was not turning on its own
power. It was being turned by someone. Picture who that was. Can you
see?”
Astarte at first couldn’t, but then slowly the image grew sharper in
her mind. A giant wheel of iron and stone, turning and turning. The
metal on metal and stone on stone scraping against each other creating
a horrible screeching and grinding noise that mixed with the endless
screams of agony and suffering, as bone and flesh were ground under
the wheel.
Astarte said in a horrified voice. “It’s you. You’re turning the
wheel.”

“I am the eye that can see itself,” Lucifer said quietly. “I am the
sword that can cut itself into two.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I would have to say Christianity corrupted Satan. Why? Because before that he was an Angel of the Jewish God and did what he said all was.

Jeremy Mason

We know GOD made Adam and Eva perfect, they were corrupted by the Devil, so thus far all makes sense, we are perfect but
by the temptation of the Devil who is evil, we become evil if we surrender.

But if there was no Devil, we'd probably not be tempted, therefore, not become corrupt. When GOD made the Angels, HE made
them perfect as well, so who corrupted Satan? You worry about Satan, I'm worried about the one who corrupted him!

I mean let's face it, Satan can't be every where on the planet at one time, he needs other corrupted Angels to work his agenda.

We know in pre-flood era there were 200 rebel Angels who cohabited with earthly women, and corrupted all of mankind,
there at that time were also the Grigori in spirit form behind the scene with their prince Satanail.

Just before the flood these Angels were imprisoned, the proof is in the book of Enoch, but for those who do not accept this book as
inspired, because they need to be told by a "governing body" what is Godly inspired and what is not, I'll use the bible to accomodate.

2Peter.2:[4]For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness,
to be reserved unto judgment;

This proves these Angels who sinned against Mankind (Noah) and are now chained awaiting for the final judgement, this
applies to the first and second invasion of fallen angels, including Satan the son of GOD.

The second invasion is the Greek Empire, we know this because everytime these Angels come to earth they bring new warefare
technology and beutification for women to fornicate, and new gods became the fashion; Aphrodite was born of the sea foam
from the cut off genitals of Father Sky, white foam arose from the immortal flesh, with it a girl grew to become Aphrodite.

Jude.1:[13]Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of
darkness for ever.

Castrated genitals of Father Sky is symbolic of the satans (stars), leading astray the children of Men/Creation from GOD/Creator.
We know the Greeks were known for their sodomitic fashion orgies and homesexual behavior, men being effeminated.

So the first and second fallen Angels came and went, but who corrupted them?

Now is the third and final fall of the Angels, this occured during the rise of Germany, where more technology of warfare have
today come to fruition, and the height of all beutification of the women to be fornicated, along with more impity, were
thousands die daily while we go shopping, but who corrupted these Angels?

Ephesians.6:For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of
the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This isn't the Devil, " in high places," listen to the following;

[2En,26-1]And I summoned the very lowest a second time, and said: Let Archas come forth hard, and he came forth hard
from the invisible.2And Archas came forth, hard, heavy, and very red. 3And I said: Be opened, Archas, and let there be born
from you, and he came undone, an age came forth, very great and very dark, bearing the creation of all lower things, and I saw
that it was good and said to him: 4Go thence down below, and make yourself firm, and be a foundation for the lower things,
and it happened and he went down and fixed himself, and became the foundation for the lower things, and below the darkness
there is nothing else.

GOD created Archas and although he is very dark, it is good, because of the following;

[2En,25-1]I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil (7) came down
very great, and I beheld him, and lo! He had a belly of great light. 2And I said to him: Become undone, Adoil, and let the visible
come out of you. 3And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born
light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to create. 4And I saw that it was good.
5And I placed for myself a throne, and took my seat on it, and said to the light: Go thence up higher and fix yourself high above
the throne, and be a foundation to the highest things. 6And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up
from my throne.

Archas is the necessary evil, there is light (Adoil), and there is darkness. This darkness Archas must exist and will forever exist,
so get used to Him. You see we need them both, for good to exist, we need the opposite, but we come forth from GOD who likes
the light, regardless that HE created the darkness and that it is good.

Archas has made puppets of the fallen sons of GOD, some already dwell in darkness, Satan is weak, and damaged goods
a slave to Archas, "do we become like unto him?" or ask GOD forgiveness and become the perfection HE wants us to be?

Free will. you have it, we have it, play your cards.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Frank Castle said:
Do you know who I am?

I want to say "Frank Castle," but that seems outlandish for a real name.

Scott1 said:

Lucifer asked her, “Astarte,
do you know what the Seven Deadly Sins are?”
Astarte rolled her eyes. “Now I feel like a schoolgirl being lectured
to…”
Lucifer retorted, “Good. You have much to learn.” Lucifer asked
her again, “Do you know what the Seven Deadly Sins are?”
She nodded and said, “Pride, anger, envy, lust, greed, gluttony, and
sloth.”
“Which one’s the worst?”
“I always thought it was anger, I guess. Or maybe envy.”
“No, my dear. It is Pride. Some people think that Pride is a good
thing. That is wrong, a falsehood, one of Beelzebub’s works of
deception. Pride is the worst of the Seven Deadly Sins. Pride is the first
step to destruction. Humility is the only salvation. Submitting oneself
to God’s will is the only way to avoid the fate of the unrepentant.”
Lucifer stared into Astarte’s eyes and said ominously, “Never forget
that, Astarte. Never forget that.”

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

I agree; To be frank, I don't believe in the Adam and Eve story as being anything than allegory to explain how it was destined that we should sin; we are weak-it is us who have done the damage.....I know I have played my part in sinning; I do so everyday.....................For that matter, I don't believe in a litteral satan.

(To me) Satan is the wikedness of all our impure thoughts and deeds.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Satan and god are both myths, both having done many evil things in mythology.

Do you really feel the need to go into every thread like this and say that same thing over and over. It adds nothing to the thread and is spamming and trolling(or at lest really close to it).

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
We keep him corrupted by removing him from the divine. The beast within is not evil when it is accepted as a piece of the total human. The beast and the angel are lovers; when we elevate one up to a throne, the other is cast in darkness. But both suffer.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
When people talk about Satan and God in this way it reminds me of the Freudian concepts of the ID and the Super Ego. If either one is stronger than the other it makes for an unbalanced person. Only when they are in balance is the ego happy(using ego in the Freudian sense of the word) and only then is a person fully mentally balanced.

Random

“There was a great wheel turning with people bound and chained to
it. Crushing everyone and everything under its path,” Astarte
whispered. “Including you.”
Lucifer shrugged with indifference, as if almost proud of his
suffering.
“Please, Lucifer. I don’t want this to happen. I want you to quit
following everyone else’s plans. You have to make your own, Lucifer!
You have to follow your own heart!”
“This is my path, Astarte. There is no other. This is my own heart.”
“Liar! I don’t believe you! You’re innocent of this. This is not your
fault. You’re not to blame. He is. You have no control over your Fate.
You can’t be blamed for this.”
“Fate has nothing to do with this, my dear. Don’t be deluded. I am
what I am. Understand that. Don’t misplace your sympathies. I am
accountable for my actions. I am to blame.”
“Why, Lucifer? Why? I don’t understand.”
Lucifer sighed, “Astarte?”
“Yes.”
“About the dream that you had…who was turning the wheel?”
“I don’t remember.”
“Think back again. Recollect. The wheel was not turning on its own
power. It was being turned by someone. Picture who that was. Can you
see?”
Astarte at first couldn’t, but then slowly the image grew sharper in
her mind. A giant wheel of iron and stone, turning and turning. The
metal on metal and stone on stone scraping against each other creating
a horrible screeching and grinding noise that mixed with the endless
screams of agony and suffering, as bone and flesh were ground under
the wheel.
Astarte said in a horrified voice. “It’s you. You’re turning the
wheel.”

“I am the eye that can see itself,” Lucifer said quietly. “I am the
sword that can cut itself into two.

That is beautiful and powerful, what writing is it from? Or did you create that yourself? Lucifer might not be his own worst enemy, though...

Dopp said:
Corporate lobbyists.

Ain't that the truth. :yes:

Bishadi

When people talk about Satan and God in this way it reminds me of the Freudian concepts of the ID and the Super Ego. If either one is stronger than the other it makes for an unbalanced person. Only when they are in balance is the ego happy(using ego in the Freudian sense of the word) and only then is a person fully mentally balanced.

any who really have read the material will probably get a kick out of One line...

Freud in summary: it's mom's fault