• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satan In Your Sleep

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I heard this by many people, that Luciferians see Lucifer in their sleep or subconsciousness.

It makes me wonder, they all stick to the same story when it comes to mystical experience, so I was wondering:

How would a guy like I meet Lucifer in their sleep? And is there any origins on this concept?

If you have met Lucifer, what is he like, what does he say to you? Is it the Lucifer from the Bible?

Jacksnyte

Reverend
When working with any entity, one will often find that they have encounters with said entity in the dream state. This is true no matter what spiritual path you may practice. Bear in mind, not everyone puts the same level of importance on these experiences.

Erebus

I heard this by many people, that Luciferians see Lucifer in their sleep or subconsciousness.

It makes me wonder, they all stick to the same story when it comes to mystical experience, so I was wondering:

How would a guy like I meet Lucifer in their sleep? And is there any origins on this concept?

If you have met Lucifer, what is he like, what does he say to you? Is it the Lucifer from the Bible?

Lucifer is one of those I haven't dreamt of. This is probably because I consider him to be a deity who will only appear when you need him. Other deities will appear either when they feel they should or, as Jack said, when you've been working with them anyway. Whether the experience is real or pure imagination (or somewhere in between) is up to you to decide.

The first time I invoked Set, I heard hyena's laughing while awake and had a dream that I won't begin to attempt to describe here. This is one reason I associate Set with Hyenas even though his animal is actually unknown.

My advice would be to simply ask for a meeting before you go to sleep and see what happens. It might take a few attempts if you aren't "marked" for want of a better word, but it's worthwhile as an experiment to see where you stand :)

Last edited:

Twig pentagram

High Priest

I've neer seen "Lucifer" In my sleep or subconsciousness. Although any sentient being could be a lucifer so I could have seen many lucifers in my dreams or subconsciousness, but most of my dreams consist of me fleeing from and fighting off hordes of zombies. :confused:

Last edited:

Rakhel

I would not call him either Lucifer or Satan. I am not entirely sure what I would call him, but I have met some kind of being in at least on of my dreams, that I remember dreaming.
A very lucid dream in which i was in a sort of desert and before me was a man resembling the demon in the movie Legend with Tim Curry. It actually looked like him only the same color as the land that surrounded him. He didn't speak, only summoned with his hand. Then the ground around him started to swirl and I was being dragged toward him. I couldn't scream, talk or do anything except futilely try to grab some root around me and hope like hell I wasn't dragged into that swirling whirlpool of sand and mud.
I wasn't summoning anything or anyone. Like I said, I don't know who or what he was. He didn't scare me half as much as that whirlpool did.
As to how you can meet him? I don't even know how I met him.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I've never seen the Luciferian entity in my dreams, at least not that I can recall, however, I have seen Satan, Set, and even Cthulhu in dreams. One time I can recall was during my formative years as a teenager and young Satanist. In the dream I was standing at the precipice of a great black abyss and what emerged from the abyss was a cyclopean demon with great black bat like wings. The demon looked like what one would imagine the devil looking like and it was looking down at me smiling and its eyes seemed to peirce my very soul, and orbiting him/it were many winged vampyric looking creatures which would swoop down towards me motioning me to join them.:bat:

A couple of years ago I had a dream in which I was lying on some sort of elevated platform inside of what seemed to be a great ancient Egyptian temple, and surrounding me were many Set-like looking beings with red skin and red hair. The really weird thing was that they seemed to be examining me and operating on me like a group of surgeons.

And just a couple of months ago I had a dream in which I was alone in a small boat braving a turbulent green ocean and circling around me was a Cthulhu-like cyclopean creature with the face and head of Cthulhu but the rest of his/its body was serpentine in nature like a great sea serpent whose body seemed to stretch out for miles. I could sense that this creature meant me no harm, it was just as curious about me as I was fascinated by it. I'a, I'a, Cthulhu ftagn!

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path

I don't know if I can speak for any Lucfierians, but myself I have had many dreams, most of them of serpants, others of other brothers or sisters that pop in my dreams.

Usually what you dream about is what you are thinking about in the state of suspended consciousness, some are able to tap into this and even be able to control their dreams.

Though, with this ability you tend to figure out the habitual pattern of the source from which these dreams are expounded ;)

Lucifer, I have never met.

I have met various other demons, on most occasions I meet with Orias and Baal. I have even met with Adramalek.

I often have dreams about wolves that follow a shadow that stalk my name, I have woken up in sleep terrors, paralyzed and delusional. I would hear Spirits whisper my name as my eyes and ears are wide open.

Of course, once I realize whats going on, I am usually able to break free of the icy grasp.

As for Satan, all of my arcane dreams include Him ;)

Rakhel

Any of your wolves gray with red eyes, or snow white with the aability to talk?

And if someone else has any idea as to the name of the being I descibed earlier, I'd appreciate knowing. I just wanna know.

Rakhel

Mine reveal nothing but end of world. That and the occasional wolf, who is either trying to talk to me or kill me. these are two separate wolves I'm talking about here, by the way.