• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satan In Your Sleep

Rakhel

Oh and the random idiot who keeps trying to get to some ancient alter I'm trying to protect. These I get when I'm not sleeping.

I'm just crazy, I know.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Oh and the random idiot who keeps trying to get to some ancient alter I'm trying to protect. These I get when I'm not sleeping.

The random idiot may very well be That which is known in Lovecraftian neo-mythology as the Idiot god Azathoth - the blind idiot god of chaos whose flutes sing unto the ending of time.

You may think your crazy only in the sence that Azathoth is inherently insane within its Self, as it can only think in one dimensional terms. That is simply the nature of its being and existence.

horizon_mj1

I heard this by many people, that Luciferians see Lucifer in their sleep or subconsciousness.

It makes me wonder, they all stick to the same story when it comes to mystical experience, so I was wondering:

How would a guy like I meet Lucifer in their sleep? And is there any origins on this concept?

If you have met Lucifer, what is he like, what does he say to you? Is it the Lucifer from the Bible?
I will tell ya what, the only time I can say I remember Lucifer in a dream is when the tsunami hit Indonesia in 2004. I woke up the same time it hit (talk about strange coincidence ea?).

Rakhel

The random idiot may very well be That which is known in Lovecraftian neo-mythology as the Idiot god Azathoth - the blind idiot god of chaos whose flutes sing unto the ending of time.

You may think your crazy only in the sence that Azathoth is inherently insane within its Self, as it can only think in one dimensional terms. That is simply the nature of its being and existence.
Can honestly say, that I have never heard of this particular God.

horizon_mj1

How do you know that was a lucifer you seen?
Well I'll put it this way; the entity in my dream "looked" like Lucifer, but shinier. It really creep-ed me out, I was getting ready to walk out a door (in my dream) when my attention was called back to the room I was leaving and there he was pointing his finger at me. I woke up with what felt like apnea (which I do not have).

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Can honestly say, that I have never heard of this particular God.

You can find It (Azathoth) in the sci-fi/horror writings of H.P. Lovecraft and other writers who base their short stories on the "Lovecraftian neo-mythos", and also in the "Metaphysics of Lovecraft" chapter of the book "The Satanic Rituals" by Anton LaVey, however, the rituals in that section of the book were ghost written by Dr. Michael A. Aquino High Priest Emeritus of the Temple of Set. You'll find Azathoth also in the ritual "The Ceremony of the Nine Angles", he/it is the Daimon of the First Angle.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
How would a guy like I meet Lucifer in their sleep?

In my experience and in the experience of other accomplished Black Magicians the Daimons or Old Ones seem to visit us in our dream state only of their own accord, I really don't think it is something that one can make happen on a relative conscious level. Perhaps there is something that we have done and have continued to Remanifest on an individual level Magically and in our great Work in Life that has caught their attention and curiosity about us.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Well I'll put it this way; the entity in my dream "looked" like Lucifer, but shinier. It really creep-ed me out, I was getting ready to walk out a door (in my dream) when my attention was called back to the room I was leaving and there he was pointing his finger at me. I woke up with what felt like apnea (which I do not have).
How does a lucifer look? And how do you know what a lucifer looks like?

horizon_mj1

How does a lucifer look? And how do you know what a lucifer looks like?
The only concept conjured in anyone's dreams are ones that they are familiar with. In my dream, he was not the "conventional" looking Devil. Instead he was shiny electric blue (it kind of glittered) and black. He was wearing something like a joker's outfit. He was nothing large, yet ominous all the same. The main thing that bothered me was the pointing (still don't get that one). I guess you can say that upon awaking, my mind said it was the Devil. I am not sure the difference between how the Devil and Lucifer look, but I do know that I was really freaked out.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
The only concept conjured in anyone's dreams are ones that they are familiar with. In my dream, he was not the "conventional" looking Devil. Instead he was shiny electric blue (it kind of glittered) and black. He was wearing something like a joker's outfit. He was nothing large, yet ominous all the same. The main thing that bothered me was the pointing (still don't get that one). I guess you can say that upon awaking, my mind said it was the Devil. I am not sure the difference between how the Devil and Lucifer look, but I do know that I was really freaked out.
Ok, I know this doesn't match the colors you mentioned, but did he look anything like THIS?
evilmonkey.gif

Orias

Left Hand Path
In my experience and in the experience of other accomplished Black Magicians the Daimons or Old Ones seem to visit us in our dream state only of their own accord, I really don't think it is something that one can make happen on a relative conscious level. Perhaps there is something that we have done and have continued to Remanifest on an individual level Magically and in our great Work in Life that has caught their attention and curiosity about us.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

The ability to maneuver your dreams requires a strong Magickal focus, as you have mentioned.

As for the appearance, I would agree that these manifestations are uncontrollable to an extent of the Old Ones visiting, but I also think this is on part your connection or desire to be connected with these Masters.

As for me personally, I am extremely moved by dreams and focus more specifically on what I can do to accomplish their visions again.

It may be part an obsession of mine, though I tell very few, I always attempt to Advocate the powers of the Greater Magics during the Night and especially during sleep. Though I am a mere novice in the Workings, I always feel accomplished in the morning hours after I realize the Dimensions I have traveled through.