• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Salam

PureMuslim

Hey watz up. Im 15 Years old Muslim and I love Talking about religion to see things from other people's perspective. Im also here to clarify what some idiots like Osama Bin Ladden said about Islam. Islam is really a beatiful religion and im here to share the blessing of my knowledge to others.
Salamualikum (May peace be upon you)

Simon Gnosis

Meaning: Surrender to God

I know that Islam in its unadulterated form is beautiful...
Unfortuntely for Islam it is being hijacked by politics, this happens a lot.

I am new here and espressing my faith too, good luck!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
PureMuslim said:
Hey watz up. Im 15 Years old Muslim and I love Talking about religion to see things from other people's perspective. Im also here to clarify what some idiots like Osama Bin Ladden said about Islam. Islam is really a beatiful religion and im here to share the blessing of my knowledge to others.
Welcome, PureMuslim. I'm sure you're a better representative of your faith than Osama is! (Every religion has its share of nutcases.) I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi PureMuslim!

Welcome to Religious Forums!

You don't say much about yourself (which is fine if you'd rather not), but perhaps you can tell us a bit about yourself ? (hobbies, etc)

Please also feel free to check out our guide for our newer members! (Though some of it is still being updated, I'm afraid.) Also, please know that you can be comfortable asking questions at any time!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I look forward to reading your posts.:)

Elvendon

Mystical Tea Dispenser
Hello there!

It's good that you are so interested at such a young age. I certainly wasn't that good :D

hugs from a fellow person of the Book :)

florence

PureMuslim said:
Hi pure muslim
Its very nice to meet you.Yes Islam is a very b'ful religion.I am sure you can represent Islam in avery good way.GREETINGS TO YOU:yes:

mmoag

PureMuslim said:
Hi i'm a true reborn, Christian who proclaims Jesus as my God and Loving Saviour of the World - may i introduce Him to you ?:)