• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Safe Sex?

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Why did they allow the dog to enter the room while they were having sex?... If folks aren't alone in the house, close the door

Also, not a fan of the comments in the article. It's true that pitbulls can be dangerous if they are neglected or abused, but pitbulls are some of the most loving and gentle breeds I've seen if you raise them properly and mindfully. Shame

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I did. About dangerous dogs. What does the topic dangerous dogs have to do with safe sex?
Well, keeping the dog out of any room that such might go on might be a good idea, even if some might be delusional as to thinking our little doggie would never attack the owner, and XLs are in the news a lot now for attacking and even killing people (UK). Probably best to lock it away from children too. :eek: But the bloke wasn't that seriously hurt.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What precautions do you take - as to interference?

One downside of having a boner? :eek:

A friend and her boyfriend were having sex on her bed. Her brother snuck upstairs with the pet cat and launched it to land on the guys naked butt. The cat did what was natural and grabbed with claws to steady itself. Public thread so from there I'll leave it to your imagination

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Why did they allow the dog to enter the room while they were having sex?... If folks aren't alone in the house, close the door

Also, not a fan of the comments in the article. It's true that pitbulls can be dangerous if they are neglected or abused, but pitbulls are some of the most loving and gentle breeds I've seen if you raise them properly and mindfully. Shame
As far as I understood...they have four children...
so...the door must have been open (with four children) ....

I don't think the dog was already in when they started to make love.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
A friend and her boyfriend were having sex on her bed. Her brother snuck upstairs with the pet cat and launched it to land on the guys naked butt. The cat did what was natural and grabbed with claws to steady itself. Public thread so from there I'll leave it to your imagination

Ok, that guy is a real ****, but they get a pass from me

Last edited:

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
As far as I understood...they have four children...
so...the door must have been open (with four children) ....

I don't think the dog was already in when they started to make love.

Yahhh.... To me it seems like thoughtlessness and neglect, judging by what limited information there is in the article

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member

Also, is **** a curse word in the context of the forum here?
I don't think the swear filter censors that particular word, which I think is quite an omission

Last edited by a moderator:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Also, is **** a curse word in the context of the forum here?

I would think it depends on the context, the short for Richard has to be allowed so I don't think the nanny bot deletes it. But using it to describe a penis may earn a slapped hand. Really I'm not, what does @SalixIncendium or @JustGeorge have to say?

Last edited by a moderator: