• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

S Africa Makes Case: Israel Committing Genocide

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What if a person agrees with them retaliating against the perpetrators of that provocation (Hamas), but disagrees with how they are going about it?
Well even I said that Israel could probably go more surgical about it with exception to the initial stages of the attack in order to stop the rockets.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It is certainly noteworthy that an actual accusation of genocide was raised.

I do sympathise with Israel, but not with the current government.

Also, this current way of dealing with Hamas does and will keep harming Israel for decades.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest . In case you have not seen this, here is a short documentary making the case for Genocide...

The World's Most Documented Genocide in History​

There are thousands of comments that are in agreement.
It is important to note that all of these people
showing such hatred & vengeance towards
Palestinians are Jews.
Why make it about religious affiliation?
Because religion drives this conflict.

Note:
Not all Jews support apartheid & genocide.
But as a group...as "The Jewish State"...as
"God's Chosen People"....this hideous crime
endures with cheers & bombs from USA's
Christians.

Brickjectivity

Brick Block
Staff member
Premium Member
How does defending its existence necessitate killing civilians?
We'll find out in the trial of only Israel which alone stands accused. Every other country gets a pass. We've been hammering the Houthis in Yemen for ten years, but lets focus on Israel. I think this trial will at least give a voice to someone other than the corrupt UN. What a politically partisan nonsensical situation.

Bthoth

*banned*
At what point can you criticize the Israeli government and not be anti-semitic?
To be against israel is not anti semitic. That ruse of using the anti semitic term is from the weak minded that must lower the dialogue to circumvent any responsibility.

Very rarely will you ever read or hear a person condemning jews or judaism. And the ignorant continue to bring up the old methodology to defend the war crimes, illegal occupation and hate that israel is promulgating.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
We'll find out in the trial of only Israel which alone stands accused. Every other country gets a pass. We've been hammering the Houthis in Yemen for ten years, but lets focus on Israel. I think this trial will at least give a voice to someone other than the corrupt UN. What a politically partisan nonsensical situation.

I'm of the opinion that nobody should be committing war crimes and acts of terrorism, be it The U.S., Israel, Hamas, the Houthis, Saudi Arabia, Russia, etc. Human rights should take precedence over partisan loyalties.

Bthoth

*banned*
Corrupt UN? The UN created israel. UN res 181.

The corrupt defend israel without ever paying attention to the war crimes, illegal occupation and the idolatry for the city of blood.

apartheid and now the attempt to wipe the palestinians off the map, is what israel will be on trial for.

No other country is doing what israel is doing.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
And also that its not accusing Saudi Arabia of committing genocide in Yemen and various other countries just Israel which is defending its existence.
Well this is because the PLO and South Africa have been fighting for each others causes since the 1950's. Also South Africa is involved in conflicts in Africa as part of the SADC, such as the huge conflict that is in East Congo.

I think a big part of why they made the genocide case is that intent has to be proven, which is extremely difficult, and they feel that they can prove it because of what Israeli ministers have said.

That being said, South Africa does have a problematic relationship with Saudi and Yemen, as we actually provide arms to the Saudi's in their fight against the Houthi.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
To be against israel is not anti semitic. That ruse of using the anti semitic term is from the weak minded that must lower the dialogue to circumvent any responsibility.

Very rarely will you ever read or hear a person condemning jews or judaism. And the ignorant continue to bring up the old methodology to defend the war crimes, illegal occupation and hate that israel is promulgating.
I agree. I think the term is a thought stopping cliche.