• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russia's annexation of 4 Ukrainian regions...will China take notice?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"In a press conference held in Moscow today, international observers pointed out the facts of pressure on participants in referendums by the Kyiv regime, and stressed that the organization of voting in referendum operations is in accordance with international standards."
Who are these observers? Who sent them? What agencies do they represent? The very fact it was claimed the people where under no pressure simply does not reflect reality, such as the fact of the tremendous pressure of an invasion going on.

Suave

Simulated character
Who are these observers? Who sent them? What agencies do they represent? The very fact it was claimed the people where under no pressure simply does not reflect reality, such as the fact of the tremendous pressure of an invasion going on.

President of the #BRICS International Forum, Purnima Anand, admired Russia's determination to protect #Donbass civilians despite Western and #NATO sanctions.

President of the #BRICS International Forum, Purnima Anand, admired Russia's determination to protect #Donbass civilians despite Western and #NATO sanctions. : ROI (reddit.com)

Vanessa Beeley, a British journalist also traveled to the region to monitor the vote.

vanessa beeley (@VanessaBeeley) / Twitter
renderTimingPixel.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
President of the #BRICS International Forum, Purnima Anand, admired Russia's determination to protect #Donbass civilians despite Western and #NATO sanctions.

President of the #BRICS International Forum, Purnima Anand, admired Russia's determination to protect #Donbass civilians despite Western and #NATO sanctions. : ROI (reddit.com)

Vanessa Beeley, a British journalist also traveled to the region to monitor the vote.

vanessa beeley (@VanessaBeeley) / Twitter
renderTimingPixel.png
Amd yet Russia state media seems to be the only one with mentioning it, with a lot of other sources I have never heard of discussing it, and the problems of Putin's claims.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
By appointing friends to positions of power he has destroyed his military with graft. This has been demonstrated on the battlefield. Its reasonable to ask how many of Russia's nukes are even functional. Have they been kept clean and wires replaced regularly? I am not convinced of that anymore. This would sound far fetched were it not for the bizarre problems with the rest of his military.
That's similar to what what Stalin did before WW II. Only in his case, he purged most of his capable generals. If it wasn't for the help of the US and Britain, he would have lost. What help does Putin have now on the battlefield?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
It must be done in tandom and also verified and enforced.

To do it in tandem there would have to be some sort of trust involved on both sides that each would hold up their end. If we're talking about the US and Russia, neither of us are anywhere near that point.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I cant understand how i was fooled before to think Putin wants a better world, i am ashamed of thinking he was good. Putin is pure evil, that is what he is.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
To do it in tandem there would have to be some sort of trust involved on both sides that each would hold up their end. If we're talking about the US and Russia, neither of us are anywhere near that point.
It would be very difficult in today's world, that's true.