• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russian model prostitute has proof

Riders

She claims she has a bunch of proof on Trumps Russian collusion but because she is being arrested for Prostitution she can not testify or answer Muellers questions. Shes 21 and they says hes been prostituting for years, CREEPY!She was having an affair with a billionaire 2 years ago at age 10, sick! Anyways I wonder what proof she has? Is it not convenient for Russia to arrest her?

Russian model alleging having proof of support for Trump arrives in court | Daily Mail Online

Ellen Brown

She claims she has a bunch of proof on Trumps Russian collusion but because she is being arrested for Prostitution she can not testify or answer Muellers questions. Shes 21 and they says hes been prostituting for years, CREEPY!She was having an affair with a billionaire 2 years ago at age 10, sick! Anyways I wonder what proof she has? Is it not convenient for Russia to arrest her?

Russian model alleging having proof of support for Trump arrives in court | Daily Mail Online

If she has the information she says she has, she'll never get to America and may never be seen again. Silly girl.

TheresOnlyNow

The Mind Is Everything. U R What U Think
:rolleyes:
Yeah, that's credible. A Russian prostitute who sells her body to men's depraved sexual fantasies for money is certainly above selling out to Soros or Hillary, or their agent, so as to perjure herself in America.

How desperate are the Left? So desperate that they assure their money's wasted buying prostitutes to lie about Trump. Again! After the first one was found out you'd think they'd save their cash. But nooooo.

This one though I have to admit is the best crack on the Left yet.

Russian court extends detention of Belarussian model
January 20, 2019
(Sic)"...Anastasia Vashukevich, also known as Nastya Rybka, has been held for questioning since Thursday after she was deported from Thailand as part of a group convicted of participating in a “sex training course”."
This female is part of the old news. Remember this?

Sex worker who claims dirt on Russian oligarch appears in court
April 17,2018
(Sic)"PATTAYA, Thailand -- A Russian sex guru and his followers, one of whom claims to have evidence of Moscow's interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, emerged briefly on Tuesday for a Thai court hearing after being held virtually incommunicado in an immigration jail. The group's leader, Alexander Kirillov, and the woman making the election claims, Anastasia Vashukevich, were among about half a dozen people taken to a court in the resort town of Pattaya, where they were arrested Feb. 25 while holding a sex training course.

Of course sex workers are credible. They'll do anything for money.
This is how desperate the Left is. And how gullible they know their base to be in thinking all this is true.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Yeah, that's credible. A Russian prostitute who sells her body to men's depraved sexual fantasies for money is certainly above selling out to Soros or Hillary, or their agent, so as to perjure herself in America.

How desperate are the Left? So desperate that they assure their money's wasted buying prostitutes to lie about Trump. Again! After the first one was found out you'd think they'd save their cash. But nooooo.

Are you willing or able to quote any prominent leftists who are swallowing this story?

Jos

Shes 21 and they says hes been prostituting for years, CREEPY!She was having an affair with a billionaire 2 years ago at age 10, sick!
How can she be 10 years old two years ago if she's 21 years old now? Wouldn't she be 19 years old two years ago?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

I recommend great care before posting articles
which could easily turn out to be buzzfeedish.
It could become painful.

Riders

How can she be 10 years old two years ago if she's 21 years old now? Wouldn't she be 19 years old two years ago?
I meant 19 but actually I saw the special on tv it says shes 28 but she looks really young

Riders

January 20, 2019
(Sic)"...Anastasia Vashukevich, also known as Nastya Rybka, has been held for questioning since Thursday after she was deported from Thailand as part of a group convicted of participating in a “sex training course”."

April 17,2018
(Sic)"PATTAYA, Thailand -- A Russian sex guru and his followers, one of whom claims to have evidence of Moscow's interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, emerged briefly on Tuesday for a Thai court hearing after being held virtually incommunicado in an immigration jail. The group's leader, Alexander Kirillov, and the woman making the election claims, Anastasia Vashukevich, were among about half a dozen people taken to a court in the resort town of Pattaya, where they were arrested Feb. 25 while holding a sex training course.

This is how desperate the Left is. And how gullible they know their base to be in thinking all this is true.
Your putting words in my mouth, I don't claim its true.I claim i saw it as breaking news story that's it. i have no idea.

Riders

January 20, 2019

April 17,2018

Sense Im not a leftist I suppose your speaking of someone else.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It didnt come from buzzfeed but from NEw York Times and I guess well see if anything comes from it.
Buzzfeed isn't the only source of questionable news.
NYT is also known for questionable agenda laden news.
Even former editor, Jill Abramson, criticizes them for it.
It would be good to be more skeptical, particularly of
stories like this one.

TheresOnlyNow

Sense Im not a leftist I suppose your speaking of someone else.
The NY Times is Left bias.
Years ago George Soros, a Hungarian-Jew, who has stated on the record the proudest day he can recall in his childhood was when the Nazi's entered his homeland, bought millions of dollars worth of stock in that publishing house.
And Soros loves HRC.

Buzzfeed isn't the only source of questionable news.
NYT is also known for questionable agenda laden news.
Even former editor, Jill Abramson, criticizes them for it.
It would be good to be more skeptical, particularly of
stories like this one.
Amen.

TheresOnlyNow

Your putting words in my mouth, I don't claim its true.I claim i saw it as breaking news story that's it. i have no idea.
So, if you don't know if it is true, why do you choose to post an article , any article, that slams Trump?
Why not check your sources? We know there are fake news outlets that relish slamming Trump.
Forwarding for more public attention an article that is not credible isn't intellectually honest. And as I said, these type falsehoods don't make Trump look bad. It makes the publishers look desperate to make Trump look bad.