• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russia prepares attack on Europe

Cordelro

*banned*
The German intelligence services have prepared an analysis of the military threat from Russia for the government, which predicts that "from 2026 onwards", it may attack the territory of NATO member countries.

Source: Business Insider; European Pravda

Details: The analysis by German intelligence services indicates that Russia is preparing for a major conflict with the West, as indicated by the reorganisation of the Russian army, troop movements, and missile deployments in the western part of the country, as well as the expansion of Russian arms production.

The latter could lead to Russia doubling its military strength over the next five years compared to the present day, especially in conventional arms, according to a secret report.

"It can no longer be ruled out" that Russia will attack at least part of NATO territory "from 2026 onwards," such as in the Baltic states or Finland, the report cited by Business Insider says. It emphasises that German agencies have not yet made such specific statements publicly.

More: German intelligence warns of Russian attack on NATO from 2026, media says
There is no doubt that Europe will soon be in trouble. I am also very sure that Russia will launch a nuclear attack on Europe.

But what is Russia waiting for? I assume that Russia is waiting until Trump becomes president because it looks like the USA will leave NATO under Trump. NATO is nothing without the USA and Russia knows that. If NATO is without the USA, Russia will most likely attack Europe.

To be honest, I have little sympathy for Europe after Europe bombed Gaza by supplying weapons to Israel. Europe should feel what it is like when the sky is raining with missiles.

RestlessSoul

My mum and dad lived through the Blitz in London. “Europe” knows what it’s like when bombs are falling from the sky.

That’s why we are often less inclined to become embroiled in military misadventures than the USA. Many of us in Europe see the was in Ukraine as a proxy war between the USA and Russia.

And I think you’ll find it’s the USA not Europe, which is facilitating Israel’s war in Gaza.

I think you are quite confused

Cordelro

*banned*
My mum and dad lived through the Blitz in London. “Europe” knows what it’s like when bombs are falling from the sky.

That’s why we are often less inclined to become embroiled in military misadventures than the USA…
But the new generations don't know it. That's why they have to learn it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Honestly I believe that, if we paid Putin billions of euros to occupy our country, he would decline.

So I do believe that such a propaganda functions in the far and away United States.
But here in Europe...Moscow is around the corner.
The conflict in Ukraine is 100% territorial and about borders.
Europe has nothing to do with it.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
There is no doubt that Europe will soon be in trouble. I am also very sure that Russia will launch a nuclear attack on Europe.

But what is Russia waiting for? I assume that Russia is waiting until Trump becomes president because it looks like the USA will leave NATO under Trump. NATO is nothing without the USA and Russia knows that. If NATO is without the USA, Russia will most likely attack Europe.

To be honest, I have little sympathy for Europe after Europe bombed Gaza by supplying weapons to Israel. Europe should feel what it is like when the sky is raining with missiles.

Sounds like propaganda to me. Putin can't even secure eastern Ukraine, and you think he will attack a country in NATO? No way.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And I think you’ll find it’s the USA not Europe, which is facilitating Israel’s war in Gaza.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Perhaps he should have put this to the Russian people before he was (ludicrously) voted back into office - given that this is likely the usual bull**** from him and his cronies, and even without the USA, both France and the UK have nuclear weapons.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I am also very sure that Russia will launch a nuclear attack on Europe.

What makes you sure about that?
Russia would only do that if it were suicidal.

Russia would face the wrath of the world if it would do that. Not even China would come to its aid.

lol, owkay then.

lukethethird

unknown member

Such fear mongering.