• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rudy Dudy Doo, Where are you? We got something for you now.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Donald completely conned Rudy and destroyed his life. Just like the pillow clown.
Along with so many others! All those folks who've been convicted over January 6? Yep, them. Sure, the Donald will (might) pardon them, but to need a pardon means that you committed the crime. Michael Cohen, his lawyer, Allen Weisselberg, his CFO -- both been in jail now. Others are on the way.

It makes it really, really hard to understand why people want to get close to the man -- unless they all have a need for punishment, which I find hard to understand. Feelings of low self-esteem? Masochism? Or maybe they're willing to sell their own true selves (their "souls") for presumed gain.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They could always issue a warrant for his arrest. I do not think that there would be any opposition from New York City or State.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Spoken like a co-conspirator. I guess you want to play your part. Deflect. Ignore the crimes against America.
Well as it applies to your leftest leanings anyways. I'm patriotic enough, but crimes against America seems to translate into crimes against the state rather than individual citizens living here under a constitution.

No thanks for that particular brand of leftest born conspiracy.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Well as it applies to your leftest leanings anyways.
Leftist. So when we adjust your attitude against your fascism, it becomes moderate.
I'm patriotic enough,
For Jan 6, yes. In the courts of law?
but crimes against America seems to translate into crimes against the state rather than individual citizens living here under a constitution.
The "state" is the collection of citizens who live under the constitution, as is the "people". Any crime against the laws of a city, or state, or the nation can be charged and processed through the justice system. The protest of Jan 6 convictions, and other related crimes that revolve around Trump trying to overturn the 2020 election, is not patriotic at all. We still live under the current laws until a dictator takes charge and eliminates the laws on his own authority.
No thanks for that particular brand of leftest born conspiracy.
Law and order isn't a conspiracy. Your rejection of law and order, and negating accountability of right wingers, is indicative of conspiratorial minds.

Pogo

Leftist. So when we adjust your attitude against your fascism, it becomes moderate.

For Jan 6, yes. In the courts of law?

The "state" is the collection of citizens who live under the constitution, as is the "people". Any crime against the laws of a city, or state, or the nation can be charged and processed through the justice system. The protest of Jan 6 convictions, and other related crimes that revolve around Trump trying to overturn the 2020 election, is not patriotic at all. We still live under the current laws until a dictator takes charge and eliminates the laws on his own authority.

Law and order isn't a conspiracy. Your rejection of law and order, and negating accountability of right wingers, is indicative of conspiratorial minds.
And after the convictions it will change to wake me up when you have something new, that is all in the past. :)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Have you practiced what you are going to say if he does get convicted? How will you defend him then? Will you claim the trial was rigged? Or will you say the conviction doesn't count because there is an appeal? Or do you have something else planned?
I'll just say it is what it is, and life goes on.