• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rocky Horror Fans!!

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Calling all Rocky Horror fans,
What's your favourite song? Scene? Thing about the movie/play?
When did you first experience the awesomeness of Tim Curry?
I've watched the movie version since I was like 7. Since then I have gained a certain "adult level" understanding lol
Have you seen the fake sequel Shock Treatment? I quite enjoy some of the songs, personally.

Flame

Beware

I was in a drama class in my senior year of HS and our teacher had us watch Rocky Horror. Since than I've try to watch it at least once a month. :D

First time I saw Tim was in the 1993 The Three Musketeers and fell in love with him.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've watched the movie version since I was like 7. Since then I have gained a certain "adult level" understanding lol
Have you seen the fake sequel Shock Treatment? I quite enjoy some of the songs, personally.

I saw it when I was 19. I was walking down the street late one evening past a movie theater, and there was a midnight showing of Rocky Horror offering a special deal for four tickets. There was a group of three and they needed a fourth person to take advantage of the discount. So I said, "Sure, what the heck?" I had never seen it before and wanted to find out what all the hype was all about.

I saw it once, but never had any desire to see it again. The antics from the audience were kind of fun, I guess, but not really the kind of thing I'd care to watch again.

As for Tim Curry, I recall reading an article a while back in which he expressed some regret at the role he played in Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
My favorite was obviously the first when they met.

""SCREAM"""

"Hello I've , seen you met my , faithful handyman".......

While not a song technically , Chasing Rocky was awesome!....

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

I haven't watch this is so long. I can't remember which song this goes to, but it was funny.
hqdefault.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
"Toucha toucha toucha touch me!
I want to feel dir-ir-ty."

Sexy scene!

"Superheroes" always gives me chills:

"And super heroes
Come to feast
To taste the flesh
Not yet deceased.
And all I know
Is still the beast is
Feeding."

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
My favorite experience was going to the midnight matinee where people would dress like characters and act along with the movie and the audience would shout out stuff at the characters in unison.

I never dressed but always shouted. My favorite song is the time walk because the aisle would be full of dancers. Rocky entrance is good to.

I have a hard time watching the movie without the participation anymore.