• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robot Lawyer To Appear In Court

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'd take my chances with a robot judge over a human any day, so long as it was programmed not to be biased.
OIP.9KHHxFYUhSkfFalPQ5VEdgHaHo

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The art world debated on if a signed urinal counts as art or not. That world has heavily shunned and even in some places banned AI art.
The legal world, as a necessity of its function and stability, is more conservative than the art world.
Stability....I see meta-chaos.

Court after the year 3000....

Shaul

Premium Member
Ultimately I just don't see a robot having great lawyer potential. Ideally it would, but great lawyers are great bull****ers and some of the absurdities that have gotten someone acquitted a robot just isn't going to be able to do.
And with trials, and definitely I'd rather have Kirk defending me than Spock. Spock would no doubt know every in and out of the case and how to correctly view and apply things but he'd lose the jury. Kirk would be getting as close to a sexual relationship with the lady jurors as he's legally allowed to have. That wins juror cases, not hard logic.
Unless the robot has lasers....
gortfiring.jpeg