• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robert Downy Jr. as Iron Man

Smoke

Done here.
This is the first I've heard of an Iron Man movie. Sounds good, though. I used to read Iron Man comics when I was a kid, and I can see Robert Downey Jr. in the part. I see on IMDB that it's being released on my birthday, too. How propitious is that? :D

silvermoon383

I'm counting down the days to Iron Man's release. And Stan Lee mentioned that this movie has his favorite role to date.

nutshell

This is the first movie (I believe) released under the new Marvel studios. I'm looking forward to it and I think Downey is basically going to be playing himself so he should be fine.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Let's see: Tony Stark: Drunk? Check. Womanizing? Check. Playboy? Check.
Robert Downey Jr.: Drunk? Check. Womanizing? Check. Playboy? Check.

Sounds about right to me. I think he'll be perfect, and am really looking forward to it.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Let's see: Tony Stark: Drunk? Check. Womanizing? Check. Playboy? Check.
Robert Downey Jr.: Drunk? Check. Womanizing? Check. Playboy? Check.

Sounds about right to me. I think he'll be perfect, and am really looking forward to it.

You nailed it on the head. :yes: