• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robbed by hackers, please, prayers are needed.

Theweirdtophat

I have been staying with my family and we recently moved into a new house. My aunt has moved down to help out with the bills and to find a new job working as a hospice nurse. Oddly enough she hasn't been getting too many offers, despite having a masters degree and can actually teach nursing. She doesn't want to feel like a burden and wants to help out. But recently she was hacked and her remaining money was cleaned out.

Mostly due to the incompetence of her bank for not checking on it Banks can lock an account if a certain amount of money is being taken, but she was cleaned out and overdrawn yet they didn't stop it. Luckily she's on a protection plan and they should give her money back due the bank messing up on this one.

I am still helping out my family, paying most of the bills and trying to keep my job. Please, prayers are needed for my aunt and my family. We just need some luck. Please, ask to anyone, Jesus, Allah, Thor, Brighid, anyone. We need luck for her money being returned and for her to find a good nursing job.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't do prayers, but I'll offer this soothing & inspiring image.
J27PxV.gif

May things improve for y'all.

Animore

I have been staying with my family and we recently moved into a new house. My aunt has moved down to help out with the bills and to find a new job working as a hospice nurse. Oddly enough she hasn't been getting too many offers, despite having a masters degree and can actually teach nursing. She doesn't want to feel like a burden and wants to help out. But recently she was hacked and her remaining money was cleaned out.

Mostly due to the incompetence of her bank for not checking on it Banks can lock an account if a certain amount of money is being taken, but she was cleaned out and overdrawn yet they didn't stop it. Luckily she's on a protection plan and they should give her money back due the bank messing up on this one.

I am still helping out my family, paying most of the bills and trying to keep my job. Please, prayers are needed for my aunt and my family. We just need some luck. Please, ask to anyone, Jesus, Allah, Thor, Brighid, anyone. We need luck for her money being returned and for her to find a good nursing job.

I know someone like me isn't really a comfort, but I wish the best of luck to you and your family.

Theweirdtophat

Thanks everyone :D It all means a lot to my family and me. I am hoping things work out and your prayers and blessings always help :)