• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Dawkins is a Poopyhead!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Pah! Typical atheist, always finding the most efficient way to do things. They'll be on the Internet next!

Oh the hypocrisy of the one saying that on the internet

Btw the www was invented by an atheist

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Actually i have met Dawkins. Now what do you do?

Hey, you started the gripe about Atheism, i simply responded to your posts addressed to me, you dont like it then you know your options.

You've met Saint DAWKINS?! What an honour!

Darkforbid

Actually i have met Dawkins. Now what do you do?

Hey, you started the gripe about Atheism, i simply responded to your posts addressed to me, you dont like it then you know your options.

The OP's 'Richard Dawkins is a Poopyhead!' did you expect it to be a haven of intellectualism

Darkforbid

Oh the hypocrisy of the one saying that on the internet

Btw the www was invented by an atheist

Wrong! Berners-Lee was raised as an Anglican, but in his youth, he turned away from religion. After he became a parent, he became a Unitarian Universalist (UU). He has stated: "Like many people, I had a religious upbringing which I rejected as a teenager ... Like many people, I came back to religion when we had children". He and his wife wanted to teach spirituality to their children, and after hearing a Unitarian minister and visiting the UU Church, they opted for it. He is an active member of that church

ChristineM

Premium Member
Wrong! Berners-Lee was raised as an Anglican, but in his youth, he turned away from religion. After he became a parent, he became a Unitarian Universalist (UU). He has stated: "Like many people, I had a religious upbringing which I rejected as a teenager ... Like many people, I came back to religion when we had children". He and his wife wanted to teach spirituality to their children, and after hearing a Unitarian minister and visiting the UU Church, they opted for it. He is an active member of that church

A church without a god

Darkforbid

A church without a god
The Unitarian belief that reason, and not creed, defines the search for truth, and the Universalist belief that God embraces all people equally has led to the current Unitarian Universalist belief that truth and spiritual meaning can be found in all faiths.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The Unitarian belief that reason, and not creed, defines the search for truth, and the Universalist belief that God embraces all people equally has led to the current Unitarian Universalist belief that truth and spiritual meaning can be found in all faiths.

Very good, reason is a winner

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
He made a statement, not my problem if you dont like the response.

And i never said it was fun did i?

I'm trying to HAVE some fun in an otherwise dismal thread. I'm being ironic.
And I still haven't bought fresh candles for my Saint Dawkins shrine (peace be upon him).

Last edited:

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm trying to HAVE some fun in an otherwise dismal thread. I'm being ironic.
And I still haven't bought fresh candles for my Saint Dawkins shrine (peace be upon him).

Actually so am i, fun ain't it?

You have a st dawkins shrine? Wow, personally i think that is a lot weird

ChristineM

Premium Member
It gets a bit crowded when the acolytes come round, and the neighbours don't like the chanting.

I enjoy virtual crowds, kind of makes up a little for real life where crowds, or rather the traffic, hustle and herd of cats, i would rather avoid. A crowd on my own terms would be perfect, we can all dream